Greetings apostates

The catch-all forum for general topics and debates. Minimal moderation. Rated PG to PG-13.
_OUT OF MY MISERY
_Emeritus

Post by _OUT OF MY MISERY »

Ipart my hair on the side but have yet to fill the spirit what is wrong with me and my hair. Maybe I am using the wrong comb? Maybe I am using the wrong shampoo. I do color my hair because I am too young to have my grey show. That is probably why I have not FELT the spirit because the COLOR has kept IT away.

Now I just wish I could figure out would would keep the Mormons away from my Door. They came again the other night after being away for so long. I was hoping they had gotten the message but alas the spirit must have told them to knock on my door once again. Maybe I should paint my front door a different COLOR, but what color would that be?

What color do Mormons hate Mr.Packer please tell me cause I want to repaint my front door.

I really want them Mormons to stay away from me The Godless Sodomite.
When I wake up I will be hungry....but this feels so good right now aaahhhhhh........
_ajax18
_Emeritus

Post by _ajax18 »

I can't express how embarrassed I am for my overly long hair. Sometimes we just didn't have scissors out on the open steppe. Since it gets pretty cold, I've developed the white man's disease of long hair that covers my neck to maintain heat. Oh I'm sorry, I mean God created my hair that way to keep me warm.

I was deeply interested in what brought about your policy change for missionaries exercising. I served from 95-97 and let me tell you that exercise was very frowned upon. We wouldn't want to waste a half hour each day of the Lord's time. My trainer went on to make a covenant not to take a dump again until after his mission, to avoid wasting the Lord's time. He was made AP for his sacrifice but that's beside the point. I noticed now that missionaries are required to exercise. I guess it fits with the whole, body is a temple, idea, or was it that the leaders realized that it might be worth it to put out missionaries who weren't fat and out of shape?

If I were called to serve once again, I admit to you that I probably would go ahead and exercise, but I promise you I wouldn't enjoy it. My only purpose in doing so would be to help the work and put more money into your bank account. I would never do it because it made me feel better or look better.
And when the confederates saw Jackson standing fearless as a stone wall the army of Northern Virginia took courage and drove the federal army off their land.
_moksha
_Emeritus

Post by _moksha »

OUT OF MY MISERY wrote: Maybe I should paint my front door a different COLOR, but what color would that be?

Just remember, a red light attracts customers and a blue light makes them want to go on a discount spending spree.
Cry Heaven and let loose the Penguins of Peace
_OUT OF MY MISERY
_Emeritus

Post by _OUT OF MY MISERY »

moksha wrote:
OUT OF MY MISERY wrote: Maybe I should paint my front door a different COLOR, but what color would that be?

Just remember, a red light attracts customers and a blue light makes them want to go on a discount spending spree.

Too funny Moksha. I was thinking about black actually
When I wake up I will be hungry....but this feels so good right now aaahhhhhh........
_ajax18
_Emeritus

Post by _ajax18 »

Young man, I am not going to answer your first questions, for disciplinary matters are to be kept confidential.

Have you ever felt it necessary to reveal these sins to the congregation? Otherwise the sinner may not take it seriously enough. I know some bishops who have espoused this philosophy and also sought to fulfill the scripture that says, "Their secret works of darkness shall be made manifest from the rooftops."

I would like to take this opportunity to counsel you on your hair. I notice you follow the wordly style of long hair. There is an unwrittten order of things, and long hair has been set apart for females only.

Of course Jesus wore long hair, correct? Even prophets as late as Brother Brigham have sported fine mullets. I've heard it said that mullets are eternal, as well as handsome. What is the official church position on mullets? Will we have mullets in the resurrection as is indicated in LDS art.

"Root-te-toot, Root-te-toot, we are the boys of the institute, our hair is short, above the ear, 'cuz if it's long, it means you're a queer."

That's quite a fight song. I bet you were a very intimidating bunch to be reckoned with. Did you ever have to rough up a few of the more feminine fellows who weren't quite so tough?

Please dress modestly and wear your hair in conservative styles.

What worries you so much about my dress? Have some of the sisters confessed to you a difficulty in overcoming temptation brought on by my sleeveless shirts?
And when the confederates saw Jackson standing fearless as a stone wall the army of Northern Virginia took courage and drove the federal army off their land.
_Mephitus
_Emeritus

Post by _Mephitus »

One should also be instructed to not be "overly fit" so as not to cause impure thoughts in women or men who might be tempted by such displays of manly physique. Remember, we want you to look just like everyone else and behave like everyone else so that all men may be worthy and ready to receive an equaly fit and conformist wife.
One nice thing is, ze game of love is never called on account of darkness - Pepe Le Pew
_ajax18
_Emeritus

Post by _ajax18 »

I think I ran Boyd off. I was always so good as a Mormon at getting rid of people by sharing the gospel with them. I wonder if sharing my philosophy will be equally effective at repelling Mormons?

I've solved the U.S. border crisis. Line the border with Mormon missionaries. The Book of Mormon, another defense against illegal immigration.