Greetings apostates

The catch-all forum for general topics and debates. Minimal moderation. Rated PG to PG-13.
_OUT OF MY MISERY
_Emeritus

Post by _OUT OF MY MISERY »

Too funny you must write for Southpark cause I was cracking up at your post. Keep your hands off your little factories that is from a Southpark episode or it should be at least.
When I wake up I will be hungry....but this feels so good right now aaahhhhhh........
_Pokatator
_Emeritus

Post by _Pokatator »

Boyd, Boyd, Boyd

You're killing us here.

Too funny.

I got one for you, maybe you can change subjects?

Why are pubic hairs kinky, rather than straight?

If they were straight, they could poke your eye out!
_Bond...James Bond
_Emeritus

Post by _Bond...James Bond »

Pokatator wrote:Why are pubic hairs kinky, rather than straight?

Did you mean curly? Doesn't kinky suggest unorthodox sexual habits?
"Whatever appears to be against the Book of Mormon is going to be overturned at some time in the future. So we can be pretty open minded."-charity 3/7/07
_Pokatator
_Emeritus

Post by _Pokatator »

Bond...James Bond wrote:
Pokatator wrote:Why are pubic hairs kinky, rather than straight?

Did you mean curly? Doesn't kinky suggest unorthodox sexual habits?

But isn't the "position" I'm implying, unorthodox?

I guess it's in the eye of the beholder.

I don't mind kinky, but curly works.
_Brackite
_Emeritus

Post by _Brackite »

LOL!
"And I've said it before, you want to know what Joseph Smith looked like in Nauvoo, just look at Trump." - Fence Sitter
_ajax18
_Emeritus

Post by _ajax18 »

That takes care of one question Brother Packer. Now back to the good stuff. How much money do you make?
And when the confederates saw Jackson standing fearless as a stone wall the army of Northern Virginia took courage and drove the federal army off their land.
_Boyd_K_Packer
_Emeritus

Post by _Boyd_K_Packer »

ajax18 wrote:That takes care of one question Brother Packer. Now back to the good stuff. How much money do you make?

That, young man, is between me and the Lord. I would like to share a little story with you. When I was a young Apostle, one of the Senior Apostles was being interviewed by a newspaper reporter. The reporter asked this humble servant of the Lord how much money he made, and if his salary came from tithing funds. The Apostle, through inspiration, refused to answer the question. The reporter asked the question again, and again the Apostle refused to answer. The reporter asked the question three more times before the Apostle raised his right hand to the square and commanded the reporter, in the name of the Lord, to depart from his presence.

The reporter scoffed at the apostle, but ultimately obeyed and walked away. As he attempted to cross the street, a bus ran him over and he died.

I don't tell this story to frighten you, but I offer it as warning, for that is the purpose of the Lord's servants.

I say these things in the name of Jesus Christ, amen.

Sincerely,

Boyd K. Packer
Acting President of the Quorum of the Twenve Apostles
Last edited by Tavares Standfield on Wed Mar 14, 2007 5:03 am, edited 1 time in total.
_Bond...James Bond
_Emeritus

Boyd,

Can I just say you creep me out. Did you play Freddy Kreuger during the 80's? If so I rewrote the little poem:

One, Two, Boyd's coming for you
Three, Four, he'll make you poor
Five, Six, Never grab your pricks
Seven, Eight, Don't masturbate
Nine, Ten, You won't think again

PS: Wouldn't the Freddy glove make a great anti-masturbation device?

"Whatever appears to be against the Book of Mormon is going to be overturned at some time in the future. So we can be pretty open minded."-charity 3/7/07
_moksha
_Emeritus

Post by _moksha »

Boyd_K_Packer wrote:The reporter scoffed at the apostle, but ultimately obeyed and walked away. As he attempted to cross the street, a bus ran him over and he died.

The bus was obviously a holy roller.
Cry Heaven and let loose the Penguins of Peace
_Bond...James Bond
_Emeritus

moksha wrote:The bus was obviously a holy roller.

These are holy rollers.