Congratulations to Wade Englund for achieving Godhood!

The catch-all forum for general topics and debates. Minimal moderation. Rated PG to PG-13.
_Who Knows
_Emeritus

Post by _Who Knows »

Did Wade get married?
WK: "Joseph Smith asserted that the Book of Mormon peoples were the original inhabitants of the americas"
Will Schryver: "No, he didn’t." 3/19/08
Still waiting for Will to back this up...
_cksalmon
_Emeritus

Post by _cksalmon »

Jersey Girl wrote:
cksalmon wrote:Based on Wade's recent posts here, I'd say that congruity with reality is not something for which he strives. Maybe I can get Godhood status by merely spouting blatant contradictions of my own posts here and elsewhere, ad nauseam?

CKS

Oh, knock it off.

Jersey Girl

That is a pretty vicious post, huh? Who knew Martha Brotherton could rouse such passion in me?

Let me try to rephrase: Congratulations, Wade.

CKS
_moksha
_Emeritus

Post by _moksha »

Who Knows wrote:Did Wade get married?

Wade having run off with Freud's great granddaughter, is only a rumor at this point. The proof would be in the analysis.
Cry Heaven and let loose the Penguins of Peace
_Gazelam
_Emeritus

Post by _Gazelam »

Yep, I opted out of the running, feeling uncomfortable with the titles I was going through on my accent. So no Dancing Bannana for me.

Congratulations to Wade. He takes quite a flogging in these various threads, and judgeing the rivals he has accrued, I think he stands on good ground. What would Batman be without his Joker, and what would Wade be without his Scratch?

I apologize to you for some of the overreactions I had to some of your psycology statements. I know your heart is in the right place.

all the best

Gaz
We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light. - Plato