Congratulations to Wade Englund for achieving Godhood!

The catch-all forum for general topics and debates. Minimal moderation. Rated PG to PG-13.
_Dr. Shades
_Emeritus

Congratulations to Wade Englund for achieving Godhood!

Post by _Dr. Shades »

Today, Monday March 12, 2007 at exactly 5:29 p.m. Mountain Standard Time, our very own Wade Englund worked out his salvation and received his crown of exaltation, a.k.a. Godhood!

Considering the minimal moderation here, Wade is to be commended for his participation. Say what you want about Wade, but the fact that he can "hack it" here without the protection of the MA&D moderators speaks highly of the strength of his convictions.

If anyone has anything nice they'd like to say to/about Wade, now is the time and this is the place to do so.

Again, Wade, congratulations!

SPEECH! SPEECH!
"Finally, for your rather strange idea that miracles are somehow linked to the amount of gay sexual gratification that is taking place would require that primitive Christianity was launched by gay sex, would it not?"

--Louis Midgley
_Bond...James Bond
_Emeritus

Post by _Bond...James Bond »

Congrats Wade!

Shades: Did you miss Gaz's assent to Godhood?
"Whatever appears to be against the Book of Mormon is going to be overturned at some time in the future. So we can be pretty open minded."-charity 3/7/07
_cksalmon
_Emeritus

Post by _cksalmon »

Based on Wade's recent posts here, I'd say that congruity with reality is not something for which he strives. Maybe I can get Godhood status by merely spouting blatant contradictions of my own posts here and elsewhere, ad nauseam?

CKS
_Jersey Girl
_Emeritus

Post by _Jersey Girl »

cksalmon wrote:Based on Wade's recent posts here, I'd say that congruity with reality is not something for which he strives. Maybe I can get Godhood status by merely spouting blatant contradictions of my own posts here and elsewhere, ad nauseam?

CKS

Oh, knock it off.

Jersey Girl
Failure is not falling down but refusing to get up.
Chinese Proverb
_Jersey Girl
_Emeritus

Post by _Jersey Girl »

Wade,

On this the occasion of your ascent to godhood on MormonDiscussions.com, I wish to present you with a momento fitting the moment and the momentum with which you have racked up 1,000 posts....
<
<
<
<
<
<
<
<
Watch, this'll tick Shades off big time!
<
<
<
<
<
<
<
<
<
Here it comes!

<
<
<
<
<
<
<
<
<
<
<
Are ya watching?
<
<
<
<
<
<
<
<
<
<
<
<
<
<
<
I figure I can get away with it at least for special occasions!
<
<
<
<
<
<
<
<
<
<
<
<
<
<
<
<
<
<
<

Congratulations, Wade!

Jersey Girl
Failure is not falling down but refusing to get up.
Chinese Proverb
_marg

Post by _marg »

I have to say Wade, I find you to be quite likable.
_moksha
_Emeritus

Post by _moksha »

Congratulations Wade! Will you now be able to levitate? Rising above the fray could sometimes be useful.
Cry Heaven and let loose the Penguins of Peace
_Yoda

Post by _Yoda »

CongratulationsWade!!!!!
_Dr. Shades
_Emeritus

Post by _Dr. Shades »

Bond...James Bond wrote:Shades: Did you miss Gaz's assent to Godhood?

Nope. Gazelam had me give him the custom moniker "Lightbearer," thus opting out of the ranking track and rendering himself ineligible for godhood.
"Finally, for your rather strange idea that miracles are somehow linked to the amount of gay sexual gratification that is taking place would require that primitive Christianity was launched by gay sex, would it not?"

--Louis Midgley
_Mister Scratch
_Emeritus

Post by _Mister Scratch »

Way to go, Wade! I, too, would like to hear a speech!