In Search of Froggie

The catch-all forum for general topics and debates. Minimal moderation. Rated PG to PG-13.
_Trinity
_Emeritus

Post by _Trinity »

I had hoped Froggie would post and bring this thread to the front. I spoke to her for a while on Sunday night and she said she would try to make it over here this week. She is doing great. She says she got tired of posting about Mormonism after doing it for so long, and it was just becoming a big waste of time for her. She told me to watch it because the boards were addictive. She had to block these sites from her computer so she wouldn't visit. When I told her you guys were asking about her she said "ahhhhhhh, these people are the best you'll ever find. " She misses your company but says she is much more productive being off the boards.

She asked about an Addict? Does anyone know who she is referring to? Is he still around?
"I think one of the great mysteries of the gospel is that anyone still believes it." Sethbag, MADB, Feb 22 2008
_Dr. Shades
_Emeritus

Post by _Dr. Shades »

Trinity wrote:She asked about an Addict? Does anyone know who she is referring to? Is he still around?

She probably means "Addictio." I don't think he's still around.
"Finally, for your rather strange idea that miracles are somehow linked to the amount of gay sexual gratification that is taking place would require that primitive Christianity was launched by gay sex, would it not?"

--Louis Midgley