Satanic Authorship

The catch-all forum for general topics and debates. Minimal moderation. Rated PG to PG-13.
_Coggins7
_Emeritus

Post by _Coggins7 »

How old are you Fort?

Could we now stop polluting this forum with dumb graphics and cartoons.
_Yoda

Post by _Yoda »

Coggins7 wrote:How old are you Fort?

Could we now stop polluting this forum with dumb graphics and cartoons.

It's ok to be young at heart. I'm 43, and I still love "Star Wars"!

:)
_Coggins7
_Emeritus

Post by _Coggins7 »

So do I Liz, but this cartoon thing has gotton out of hand. I've been in forums where this becomes a real big distraction and substitutes for stimulating dialog.

OK, ok, I'm way over the top in this thread. I've had a bad week, and I'm done with this particular thread, but I still say enough with the visual spam.
_Yoda

Post by _Yoda »

Coggins7 wrote:So do I Liz, but this cartoon thing has gotton out of hand. I've been in forums where this becomes a real big distraction and substitutes for stimulating dialog.

OK, ok, I'm way over the top in this thread. I've had a bad week, and I'm done with this particular thread, but I still say enough with the visual spam.

If it's overdone, it can be a bandwidth problem as well. I agree that we shouldn't just go nuts, but I think there's been a decent balance so far.

Hope you have a better week. ;)

Look for a PM from me. I have a question for you.
_moksha
_Emeritus

Post by _moksha »

207. Gail Ruzika
208. GOP
209. Teletubbies
210. That course drill at the dentist office
211. Smell of the Great Salt Lake
212. The Self-Righteous
213. McDonalds hamburgers
214. beef liver
215. excessive use of French phrases in English conversation or writing
216. excrement
217. Rush Limbaugh
218. Ann Coulter
219. fat free cream cheese
220. telephone solicitations
221. wars fought for oil
222. torture
223. Marilyn Manson
Cry Heaven and let loose the Penguins of Peace
_Fortigurn
_Emeritus

Post by _Fortigurn »

Coggins7 wrote:I've been in forums where this becomes a real big distraction and substitutes for stimulating dialog.

Fortunately that hasn't happened here. A well placed image is an effective way of making a pithy statement. It's certainly better than paragraphs of spittle flecked polemic.
Lazy research debunked: bcspace x 4 | maklelan x 3 | Coggins7 x 5 (by Mr. Coffee x5) | grampa75 x 1 | whyme x 2 | rcrocket x 2 | Kerry Shirts x 1 | Enuma Elish x 1|
_cksalmon
_Emeritus

Post by _cksalmon »

Fortigurn wrote:
Coggins7 wrote:I've been in forums where this becomes a real big distraction and substitutes for stimulating dialog.

Fortunately that hasn't happened here. A well placed image is an effective way of making a pithy statement. It's certainly better than paragraphs of spittle flecked polemic.

Hey, now, I was able to dodge the venomous spittle well enough. Buck up, Champ.

CKS
_Coggins7
_Emeritus

Post by _Coggins7 »

Move on...nothing to see here.
_cksalmon
_Emeritus

Post by _cksalmon »

Coggins7 wrote:Move on...nothing to see here.

At the risk of enduring another blast of venom, I must say that you come across as one of the most vituperative LDS posters I've yet encountered. Seriously, MADB TBMs, it would seem, have nothing on you in this respect, Coggins. (With the notable exception of Hammer—but, that's not a comparison I really want to make, frankly.)

How did it come to this? Seriously!?

It's just a message board. Why is it that I can disagree, 'til the cows come home, with Maklelan and ABman and never encounter what I perceive as hatred from them?

In a very sincere way, hoping for your health.

Best.

CKS
_Runtu
_Emeritus

Post by _Runtu »

cksalmon wrote:At the risk of enduring another blast of venom, I must say that you come across as one of the most vituperative LDS posters I've yet encountered. Seriously, MADB TBMs, it would seem, have nothing on you in this respect, Coggins. (With the notable exception of Hammer—but, that's not a comparison I really want to make, frankly.)

How did it come to this? Seriously!?

It's just a message board. Why is it that I can disagree, 'til the cows come home, with Maklelan and ABman and never encounter what I perceive as hatred from them?

In a very sincere way, hoping for your health.

Best.

CKS

Coggins is on a roll. All I can do is sit back and watch in awe.
Runtu's Rincón

If you just talk, I find that your mouth comes out with stuff. -- Karl Pilkington