Hatch supports Romney. DUH!!!

The catch-all forum for general topics and debates. Minimal moderation. Rated PG to PG-13.
_Bond...James Bond
_Emeritus

Hatch supports Romney. DUH!!!

Post by _Bond...James Bond »

http://deseretnews.com/dn/view/0,1249,660204719,00.html

Duh! Of course Hatch is going to support Romney. Call me when Harry Reid endorses Romney.
"Whatever appears to be against the Book of Mormon is going to be overturned at some time in the future. So we can be pretty open minded."-charity 3/7/07
_bcspace
_Emeritus

Post by _bcspace »

Well, Romney so far seems to be the best of all the candidates. As for Reid, he should be excommunicated for being a public figure who opposes significant LDS doctrine and policy.
Machina Sublime
Satan's Plan Deconstructed.
Your Best Resource On Joseph Smith's Polygamy.
Conservatism is the Gospel of Christ and the Plan of Salvation in Action.
The Degeneracy Of Progressivism.
_skippy the dead
_Emeritus

Post by _skippy the dead »

bcspace wrote:As for Reid, he should be excommunicated for being a public figure who opposes significant LDS doctrine and policy.

Opposes it? Or refuses to codify it at the national level and subject all Americans to it?
I may be going to hell in a bucket, babe / But at least I'm enjoying the ride.
-Grateful Dead (lyrics by John Perry Barlow)
_Who Knows
_Emeritus

Post by _Who Knows »

bcspace wrote:Well, Romney so far seems to be the best of all the candidates. As for Reid, he should be excommunicated for being a public figure who opposes significant LDS doctrine and policy.

While you're at it - stick him with 'lazy research' as well!
WK: "Joseph Smith asserted that the Book of Mormon peoples were the original inhabitants of the americas"
Will Schryver: "No, he didn’t." 3/19/08
Still waiting for Will to back this up...
_Dr. Shades
_Emeritus

Post by _Dr. Shades »

bcspace wrote:As for Reid, he should be excommunicated for being a public figure who opposes significant LDS doctrine and policy.

Question for you, bcspace:

Was Harry Reid elected to represent the people of the State of Nevada, or was he elected to represent the Quorum of the Twelve Apostles?
"Finally, for your rather strange idea that miracles are somehow linked to the amount of gay sexual gratification that is taking place would require that primitive Christianity was launched by gay sex, would it not?"

--Louis Midgley
_bcspace
_Emeritus

Post by _bcspace »

Call me when Harry Reid endorses Romney.

Simply being a Democrat puts one at odds with the LDS Church.

As for Reid, he should be excommunicated for being a public figure who opposes significant LDS doctrine and policy.

Opposes it? Or refuses to codify it at the national level and subject all Americans to it?

The Church is for the national level amendment. Reid is against it. Therefore, my statement is true. Leaving it to the states is a cop out.

Was Harry Reid elected to represent the people of the State of Nevada, or was he elected to represent the Quorum of the Twelve Apostles?

Does Harry Reid claim to be LDS or not?

Well, Romney so far seems to be the best of all the candidates. As for Reid, he should be excommunicated for being a public figure who opposes significant LDS doctrine and policy.

Who Knows implies I claim Romney not be guilty of lazy research. Hence, Who Knows is guilty of FLR (Fortigurn's Lazy Research).

Who Knows reads a lot into my statement that Romney 'seems to be the best of all the candidates' that isn't there.
Machina Sublime
Satan's Plan Deconstructed.
Your Best Resource On Joseph Smith's Polygamy.
Conservatism is the Gospel of Christ and the Plan of Salvation in Action.
The Degeneracy Of Progressivism.
_harmony
_Emeritus

Post by _harmony »

bcspace wrote:
Call me when Harry Reid endorses Romney.

Simply being a Democrat puts one at odds with the LDS Church.

Didn't I read somewhere that Pres Faust was a Democrat?

As for Reid, he should be excommunicated for being a public figure who opposes significant LDS doctrine and policy.

The Church is for the national level amendment. Reid is against it. Therefore, my statement is true. Leaving it to the states is a cop out.

What exactly are you talking about? The marriage amendment?

Does Harry Reid claim to be LDS or not?

And that is exactly why Romney will not be elected.

Who Knows implies I claim Romney not be guilty of lazy research. Hence, Who Knows is guilty of FLR (Fortigurn's Lazy Research).

Who Knows reads a lot into my statement that Romney 'seems to be the best of all the candidates' that isn't there.[/quote]

Actually, he's just teasing you.