EEK - Precipitously demoted to Telestial? One step from OD?

The catch-all forum for general topics and debates. Minimal moderation. Rated PG to PG-13.
_Sethbag
_Emeritus

Post by _Sethbag »

BAH! Ok, here's a hint. What word did Vegas Refugee misspell, and how does that misspelled version actually relate to something he said in the preceding sentence, so that it forms an unintended but exceedingly clever pun?

Come on, people, this isn't going to be funny anymore when I have to explain it!
Mormonism ceased being a compelling topic for me when I finally came to terms with its transformation from a personality cult into a combination of a real estate company, a SuperPac, and Westboro Baptist Church. - Kishkumen
_asbestosman
_Emeritus

Post by _asbestosman »

Sethbag wrote:BAH! Ok, here's a hint. What word did Vegas Refugee misspell, and how does that misspelled version actually relate to something he said in the preceding sentence, so that it forms an unintended but exceedingly clever pun?

Come on, people, this isn't going to be funny anymore when I have to explain it!

ordinance instead of ordnance.
ordnance meaning munition (his intended meaning)
vs
ordinance (referring to the temple)

Yeah and?

Oh now I get it. He dropped all the ordinances he received in the temple.

That one's almost as good as the letter I received from a girl while on my mission who told me that our trials make us sore. She's dyslexic.
That's General Leo. He could be my friend if he weren't my enemy.
eritis sicut dii
I support NCMO