Public Apology

The catch-all forum for general topics and debates. Minimal moderation. Rated PG to PG-13.
_Gazelam
_Emeritus

Public Apology

Post by _Gazelam »

I want to publicly state that the things I said to Vegas in the suicide thread were blatantly wrong to say and that I was completely out of line. He deserved no such treatment, nor would anyone else in any situation.

I humbly apologize for my behaivior and would ask him to forgive me for my rude comments.

I also apologize to anyone who read it and was also offended. I lashed out in a kneejerk reaction and was thoughtless in what was said.

With all due respect

Gaz
We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light. - Plato
_Jersey Girl
_Emeritus

Post by _Jersey Girl »

Gaz? Take a deep breath and just try to regroup. You and others who are active LDS take alot of heat around here either in direct response or reading criticisms of your church and theology.

You're a good guy, Gaz. Carry on!

Jersey Girl
Failure is not falling down but refusing to get up.
Chinese Proverb
_Mercury
_Emeritus

Re: Public Apology

Post by _Mercury »

Gazelam wrote:I want to publicly state that the things I said to Vegas in the suicide thread were blatantly wrong to say and that I was completely out of line. He deserved no such treatment, nor would anyone else in any situation.

I humbly apologize for my behaivior and would ask him to forgive me for my rude comments.

I also apologize to anyone who read it and was also offended. I lashed out in a kneejerk reaction and was thoughtless in what was said.

With all due respect

Gaz

Of course Gaz.

Apology accepted.
And crawling on the planet's face
Some insects called the human race
Lost in time
And lost in space...and meaning
_Gazelam
_Emeritus

Post by _Gazelam »

Thank you Vegas.
We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light. - Plato
_Runtu
_Emeritus

Post by _Runtu »

Gazelam wrote:Thank you Vegas.

We all have bad days once in a while, Gaz. I'm glad you're a big enough person to apologize, and Vegas is good enough to accept. That's the kind of thing we need more of around here.
Runtu's Rincón

If you just talk, I find that your mouth comes out with stuff. -- Karl Pilkington
_Fortigurn
_Emeritus

Post by _Fortigurn »

Well done Gaz, a noble apology.
Lazy research debunked: bcspace x 4 | maklelan x 3 | Coggins7 x 5 (by Mr. Coffee x5) | grampa75 x 1 | whyme x 2 | rcrocket x 2 | Kerry Shirts x 1 | Enuma Elish x 1|
_Yoda

Post by _Yoda »

Yay for Gaz for apologizing, and yay for Vegas for accepting!