Will Schryver Has Returned

The catch-all forum for general topics and debates. Minimal moderation. Rated PG to PG-13.
_Mister Scratch
_Emeritus

Will Schryver Has Returned

Post by _Mister Scratch »

I have just confirmed a tip delivered to my PM inbox by one of my agents: Once of our very favorite apologists is back! Perhaps he will grace us with his presence, and explain where he has been all this time! It should be noted that the mysterious posted on this MB, called "Vici" has made some quite appalling speculations as to what Schryver's been up to, and given the fact that the MAD thread on which he was posting dealt with "Morality and Marriage," I somewhat have to wonder about the validity of "Vici"'s remarks....

In any case, let us rejoice at Will Schryver's return! I'm am hereby betting that things are about to get very interesting indeed.....
_Runtu
_Emeritus

Re: Will Schryver Has Returned

Post by _Runtu »

Mister Scratch wrote:I have just confirmed a tip delivered to my PM inbox by one of my agents: Once of our very favorite apologists is back! Perhaps he will grace us with his presence, and explain where he has been all this time! It should be noted that the mysterious posted on this MB, called "Vici" has made some quite appalling speculations as to what Schryver's been up to, and given the fact that the MAD thread on which he was posting dealt with "Morality and Marriage," I somewhat have to wonder about the validity of "Vici"'s remarks....

In any case, let us rejoice at Will Schryver's return! I'm am hereby betting that things are about to get very interesting indeed.....

You know, the sad thing is that Will Schryver's active phase on MADB pretty much coincided with my hiatus, so I really have had no interaction with him. Sounds like it would have been fun. Oh, well. At least I can still read the boards over there (except the pundits thingy, natch).
Runtu's Rincón

If you just talk, I find that your mouth comes out with stuff. -- Karl Pilkington
_why me
_Emeritus

Post by _why me »

Yep, people are coming back. And this is a good sign of the MAD board vitality. I have been fighting the fight on a catholic board now. Very interesting indeed. I feel like an apologetic missionary doing the work for Michael the archangel, for God.
_Runtu
_Emeritus

Post by _Runtu »

why me wrote:Yep, people are coming back. And this is a good sign of the MAD board vitality.

Of course, some of us can't go back. ;-)
Runtu's Rincón

If you just talk, I find that your mouth comes out with stuff. -- Karl Pilkington