Shulem Cracked the Book of Mormon Code, the Land of Nephi is now revealed! See for yourself! The Golden Key!

The catch-all forum for general topics and debates. Minimal moderation. Rated PG to PG-13.
Shulem
God

Re: Shulem Cracked the Book of Mormon Code, the Land of Nephi is now revealed! See for yourself! The Golden Key!

Post by Shulem »

Doctor CamNC4Me wrote:
Sat Sep 03, 2022 4:35 pm
I’m still amazed at how you figured this out. Would you mind sharing your ‘aha!’ moment with us? I never in a million years would’ve put this together, and yet, you did. What happened when all the puzzle pieces came together for you? Describe that moment.

- Doc

Would you believe, good Doctor, that I'm still holding out and have more aces in my pocket which I have not revealed? Trust me when I say that I have more wonderful surprises to come all in good time and in the right order. I don't mean to brag but I have all the high cards and the royal suit and flush that nobody can beat. The pieces of this puzzle have been put together on this board and there is more to come! I'm holding out just waiting for some dumb apologist (Peterson?) to confront me so I can entrap them and then torture them and make happy sport of it at their sorry expense.

:D :lol: :) ;) :mrgreen:

Finally, the Backyard Professor is going to make a podcast. When he realizes how great this discovery is he will poop his pants with overexcitement and expand further and take it from there. Then, RFM will have to comment at some point or I'll have to open the Internet door and throw a rock at him. That will get his attention. I'll be ready for any objections he might have. He's no match for me! :twisted:

Anyway, yes, I have ‘aha!’ moments to share and it's a wonderful story for me anyway. All in good time. It's not a rush. Let's allow this whole thing to play out and watch the Backyard Professor pick up the ball and run up the score. The apologists are going to tremble in their boots and if they think they can come here and take me on, well, I will kick their sorry asses and send them home packing.

Trust me, I have the cards in my back pocket and more shall be revealed. All in good time.

;)
Moksha
God

Re: Shulem Cracked the Book of Mormon Code, the Land of Nephi is now revealed! See for yourself! The Golden Key!

Post by Moksha »

Shulem wrote:
Sat Sep 03, 2022 5:09 pm
The apologists are going to tremble in their boots and if they think they can come here and take me on, well, I will kick their sorry asses and send them home packing.
;)
They have heard advance reports of your Facsimile prowess and are hesitant to face you (especially after hearing what happened to the Midnight Mormon crew when they faced RFM). The best you might hope for is an eager young returned missionary who took the wrong turnoff to Provo and ended up at the Shades Retirement Villa outside of Cassius University.
Cry Heaven and let loose the Penguins of Peace
Shulem
God

Post by Shulem »

Moksha wrote:
Sat Sep 03, 2022 11:23 pm
Shulem wrote:
Sat Sep 03, 2022 5:09 pm
The apologists are going to tremble in their boots and if they think they can come here and take me on, well, I will kick their sorry asses and send them home packing.
;)
They have heard advance reports of your Facsimile prowess and are hesitant to face you (especially after hearing what happened to the Midnight Mormon crew when they faced RFM). The best you might hope for is an eager young returned missionary who took the wrong turnoff to Provo and ended up at the Shades Retirement Villa outside of Cassius University.

:evil:

Bring dodo Peterson before me and all his friends. I will end their Book of Mormon careers right here on Discuss Mormonism. You will see all my cards and the full majesty of my presentation.

Oh yes, it would prove entertaining and delightful. Peterson, you are a pussy.

Shulem
God

Post by Shulem »

Doctor CamNC4Me wrote:
Sat Sep 03, 2022 4:35 pm
I’m still amazed at how you figured this out. Would you mind sharing your ‘aha!’ moment with us? I never in a million years would’ve put this together, and yet, you did. What happened when all the puzzle pieces came together for you? Describe that moment.

- Doc

Doc,

Let me just say that before the 'aha' moment was realized, I had to clear my head and get rid of all the anger I ever had towards Joseph Smith. I had to consider myself his friend and brother. It was necessary to put everything out of my mind that I had previously read about Mormon apologetics -- toss all of it in the garbage can and put a tight lid on it. It was up to me to start from scratch and discover the truth based on the text of the Book of Mormon and not hypothetical evidence needed to prove it by archeological means. But to do that there are some requirements:

1. Approach the Book of Mormon as a work of pure fiction -- it's not true
2. Allow the text to speak for itself and let it unfold
3. Consider an actual template on the map in which Smith would use to build his story
4. Look for the narrow neck and a land surrounded by water
5. Go where the story takes you

I bear my testimony that I know Delmarva is the land of promise in which Joseph Smith fashioned his story. I know it. Joseph Smith knows it. And God knows it.

Amen.
Shulem
God

Should I do podcast presentations?

Post by Shulem »

If anyone is reading this, you are welcome to comment.

Perhaps I should take a hiatus and pursue other interests in expressing the restoration of Joseph Smith's geography as given in the text of his novel. What about the idea of doing podcast visual presentations (a series) showing on the map, step by step, how Joseph Smith developed his stories in the Book of Mormon using the Delmarva map? It would entail a lot of reading and hopping about the text. Such an undertaking could take months to prepare and complete.

Would that interest anyone? I don't want to waste my freaking time producing flops that not even the critics would be interested in. You critics are not the easiest people to convince because critics have learned to guard themselves because we don't like being duped -- again.

Anyway. What say ye? The Backyard Professor promised to run some kind of podcast special on this subject matter and that might prove interesting. But maybe, just maybe, I need to go all out and lift the curtain and let the light in with a full presentation in showing how Delmarva was exactly what Smith was looking at. I would be nervous about doing this kind of thing but maybe it's what's needed in order to wake people up. Or if it's not needed then I can just go on with my own life and screw you all. I don't care. Whatever.

Hmmmm.

Does anyone here give a damn?

:?:
MG 2.0
God

Re: Should I do podcast presentations?

Post by MG 2.0 »

Shulem wrote:
Fri Sep 23, 2022 3:43 pm
If anyone is reading this, you are welcome to comment.

Perhaps I should take a hiatus and pursue other interests in expressing the restoration of Joseph Smith's geography as given in the text of his novel. What about the idea of doing podcast visual presentations (a series) showing on the map, step by step, how Joseph Smith developed his stories in the Book of Mormon using the Delmarva map? It would entail a lot of reading and hopping about the text. Such an undertaking could take months to prepare and complete.

Would that interest anyone? I don't want to waste my freaking time producing flops that not even the critics would be interested in. You critics are not the easiest people to convince because critics have learned to guard themselves because we don't like being duped -- again.

Anyway. What say ye? The Backyard Professor promised to run some kind of podcast special on this subject matter and that might prove interesting. But maybe, just maybe, I need to go all out and lift the curtain and let the light in with a full presentation in showing how Delmarva was exactly what Smith was looking at. I would be nervous about doing this kind of thing but maybe it's what's needed in order to wake people up. Or if it's not needed then I can just go on with my own life and screw you all. I don't care. Whatever.

Hmmmm.

Does anyone here give a damn?

:?:
Yeah baby! Do it!

Regards,
MG
Shulem
God

Re: Should I do podcast presentations?

Post by Shulem »

MG 2.0 wrote:
Fri Sep 23, 2022 7:26 pm
Yeah baby! Do it!

It's looking like I won't be doing it, MG. Screw it. There doesn't seem to be an interest or need for it, at least for members of this board who have probably had enough of me. Nobody but you has bothered to chime in. You are like a faithful bell ringing but you're the only one. And that tells me something! I can add. I can count. I can reason. People don't need more podcasts. There is a flood of stuff out there right now from podcasters and youtubers and websites. Just more noise flooding the Internet waves. I like how Radio Free Mormon has implemented a one hour podcast limit to his more recent additions. The Backyard Professor should take note of that and force himself with a Karate chop! I'm afraid that podcasts that go for more than an hour are just too long. Generally, people don't have time to go beyond that and the attention span is limited to an hour.

Anyway, I don't think I want to throw myself out there but may do another write up or so. I haven't even revealed all my cards and I may just let them die on the vine! Screw it. But, I've been holding back and for good reason because I play to win and when you know you have the winning cards -- a sure hand makes for a great feeling. So, anyway, I appreciate you chiming in whether it was sincere or just a jab in the side.

If I do another post or presentation on this board it will be more about Lehi's First Inheritance. I realized that I've covered that in some detail but there are angles and perspectives that line up with how Joseph Smith visualized the southern tip of Delmarva when beginning his story which he knew would last at least 600 years in which Jesus would come down and bless the promised people in the promised land.

All this has been fun. I think. It's also quite laughable to watch Heartlanders and LGT's go at it while Church leaders kick back and do nothing. The Church is like a ship on the sea driven by the wind and tossed having no compass in which to steer its foundational book of scripture.
Shulem
God

River Sidon

Post by Shulem »

I've changed my mind. My next presentation will not be more on Lehi's first inheritance as I've covered that quite well and need to move on to something fresh that will rock scholars who think they know the Book of Mormon and its geography. But, they are dummies! That includes you, Brant Gardner! You dodo!

Listen, I am the great and powerful Shulem! I hold in my hand the Ace of Hearts and all the high cards to make a straight -- right up the river Sidon. Yeah baby!

Leave it for Shulem to set the record right! That's why I'm here, so deal with it, folks. :twisted:

So, what will I discuss next? All in good time...

Introducing the River Sidon!

:o

Oh, trust me, I have some sweet surprises to unravel for you folks who are smart enough to keep up with this subject matter. And send the apologists scrambling.

;)
Shulem
God

River Sidon at Delmarva

Post by Shulem »

Ok, so today I will lay some cards out on the table and with it the Ace of Hearts. Yeah baby!

I strongly encourage all interested readers to get their asses up in the Celestial forum and check out the latest post:

River Sidon at Delmarva

The post is a little long but includes some very important points about how Delmarva fits Smith's imaginary map like a glove. Truly we can begin to see how Smith wove his stories into the landform of that peninsula. Indeed, we are talking about a limited geography with a landform that is perfectly described in the dimensions of the text of the Book of Mormon. This is how Smith dictated his story and kept it all together while his face was in a hat. He had a preconceived timeline and a map of Delmarva in which to build his story. Of that, I am sure.

Shulem
God

Vengeance is mine

Post by Shulem »

Shulem is here. And I'm mad as hell! :evil:

Let me just say that there is a difference between those who penetrated the land of Zarahemla from the river Sidon and those who took the long way around. Ha ha ha!

Are you aware of that? Danny-boy Peterson! You don't know the Book of Mormon. You're an ignorant little school boy. You don't know jack!

Trust Shulem to set the record straight and explain things. Keep current with his thread up in the Celestial forum because I promise you that I will blow the lids off the pots that are brewing. There will be hell to pay and anyone who gets in my way will suffer!