Shulem Cracked the Book of Mormon Code, the Land of Nephi is now revealed! See for yourself! The Golden Key!

The catch-all forum for general topics and debates. Minimal moderation. Rated PG to PG-13.
Shulem
God

Re: Shulem Cracked the Book of Mormon Code, the Land of Nephi is now revealed! See for yourself! The Golden Key!

Post by Shulem »

Moksha wrote:
Sun Oct 29, 2023 3:11 pm
Shulem wrote:
Sun Oct 29, 2023 1:34 pm
When Laura Hathaway comes to realize that the Book of Mormon is pure fiction then the pieces that comprise the makings of the Delmarva theory will make perfect sense.
Do you hold out any hope for Robert F. Smith?

I'm more concerned about the BYP, RFM, and Vogel coming to terms and realizing that everyone has been played and the apologists have brainwashed the subject matter so badly that nobody could figure it out short of me getting a Goddamn revelation, compliments of Joseph Smith, my main man! :lol:

Vogel has been duped by the Pratts and the hemispheric model that Smith must have laughed about as he sipped his wine while recalling the Delmarva map. But could it be the Pratts sought for position and recognition in Mormonism? Smith gave it to them! He needed helpers to move his cause.

;)
Shulem
God

Four Aces

Post by Shulem »

And so, I've played:

♥ Ace of Hearts
♣ Ace of Clubs
♦ Ace of Diamonds.

But what about the ♠ Ace of Spades?

:twisted:

When I lay that card on the table there will be hell to pay! And the Joker too!

:lol:
Marcus
God

Re: Shulem Cracked the Book of Mormon Code, the Land of Nephi is now revealed! See for yourself! The Golden Key!

Post by Marcus »

Back to the topic:
Shulem wrote:
Sun Oct 29, 2023 5:45 pm
Moksha wrote:
Sun Oct 29, 2023 3:11 pm
Do you hold out any hope for Robert F. Smith?
I'm more concerned about the BYP, RFM, and Vogel coming to terms and realizing that everyone has been played and the apologists have brainwashed the subject matter so badly that nobody could figure it out short of me getting a Goddamn revelation, compliments of Joseph Smith, my main man! :lol:

Vogel has been duped by the Pratts and the hemispheric model that Smith must have laughed about as he sipped his wine while recalling the Delmarva map. But could it be the Pratts sought for position and recognition in Mormonism? Smith gave it to them! He needed helpers to move his cause.

;)
Moksha
God

Post by Moksha »

Shulem wrote:
Sun Oct 29, 2023 5:45 pm
Vogel has been duped by the Pratts and the hemispheric model that Smith must have laughed about as he sipped his wine while recalling the Delmarva map.
;)
Let's hope that Laura Hathaway calls her new extended model the Pious Delmarva Theory and perhaps that will cause Dan Vogel's allegiance to shift.
Cry Heaven and let loose the Penguins of Peace
Shulem
God

MG 2.0

Post by Shulem »

Marcus wrote:
Sun Oct 29, 2023 9:56 pm
Back to the topic:
I would be interested in what MG 2.0 has to say about the Ace of Hearts and how I've demonstrated by the text that the current of the Sidon river deposited the bodies of the dead into the sea where the bones lie in state and how the river Sidon flows from the eastern interior and leads to the west sea. The text confirms that. But apologists refuse to read correctly because it destroys any hope of finding Zarahemla in Mesoamerica!

But long last the curtain has been open THANKS to Shulem! Game over for the apologists and the likes of Brant Gardner. Do you hear me, Gardner? :x You, sir, are responsible for a great deal of misinformation and lies! And when I play the Ace of Spades and the Joker it will be time to dance on the grave of the Book of Mormon! I have the high cards. You lose, sucker!

And screw you Peterson and the tapier you rode in on. You are finished, done, kaput.

PS. Marcus, I hope you're having fun reading my post and getting the scoop. At least you know how the Book of Mormon is going down like ship sinking into the abyss.

Blowing off a little steam down here in Terrestrial...
Marcus
God

Re: MG 2.0

Post by Marcus »

Shulem wrote:
Mon Oct 30, 2023 5:34 pm
PS. Marcus, I hope you're having fun reading my post and getting the scoop. At least you know how the Book of Mormon is going down like ship sinking into the abyss...

I am, very, very much, thank you!!! :D
Shulem
God

Post by Shulem »

Marcus wrote:
Mon Oct 30, 2023 6:01 pm
Shulem wrote:
Mon Oct 30, 2023 5:34 pm
PS. Marcus, I hope you're having fun reading my post and getting the scoop. At least you know how the Book of Mormon is going down like ship sinking into the abyss...

I am, very, very much, thank you!!! :D
Thank u my luv.

I only wish that others around here would catch the vision....

:(
Moksha
God

Post by Moksha »

Shulem wrote:
Wed Nov 01, 2023 1:14 am
I only wish that others around here would catch the vision...

It would help if you went on the Backyard Professor program to talk about it.
Cry Heaven and let loose the Penguins of Peace
Shulem
God

Post by Shulem »

Moksha wrote:
Fri Nov 03, 2023 9:33 pm
Shulem wrote:
Wed Nov 01, 2023 1:14 am
I only wish that others around here would catch the vision...

It would help if you went on the Backyard Professor program to talk about it.
No, I don't believe it would help to go on his show and it's simply not necessary. I've produced enough material on this board with multiple threads in which the BYP should have already come to terms with a viable place in which Smith had in mind in order to get the plates to Cumorah. Getting the plates to New York is what the Book of Mormon was ultimately all about and Smith had that in mind before he ever said word one to Martin Harris in the first translations.

I'm pretty sure the BYP knows that Mesoamerica is absolute bunk and there is no way in hell Smith was writing that into his story when dictating. It doesn't fit and anyone with 1/4 of a brain can see that except for the dodo apologists like Brant Gardner and dumb-ass Peterson who are so brainwashed and stoopid that they don't know up from down or left from right. I think the BYP also knows the Heartland theory is DOA.

I think the BYP appreciates things that Zosimus has brought up in the Celestial Forum and his contributions have been fascinating and have to be taken into consideration with Smith's original motivations and borrowings. I think he finds the Delmarva theory interesting but is holding back because of loyalty to Vogel. I think there may be a hang-up between the BYP and Vogel who insists on the hemispheric model in which Vogel puts all his eggs in the Pratt basket in which Smith did not endorse. :roll: Even if he had, it would only serve to create more lies and deception about his geography morphing into things he never originally planned. Smith lied, lied, lied his way through everything! So, I think it's Vogel that is holding the BYP back but I could be wrong. That's my opinion, mind you. There is a 5% chance I am wrong about the BYP on this point. I would love to be wrong! Seriously. Only the BYP can prove me wrong but in doing so he will have to speak up.