Shulem Cracked the Book of Mormon Code, the Land of Nephi is now revealed! See for yourself! The Golden Key!

The catch-all forum for general topics and debates. Minimal moderation. Rated PG to PG-13.
Shulem
God

Shulem Cracked the Book of Mormon Code, the Land of Nephi is now revealed! See for yourself! The Golden Key!

Post by Shulem »

Folks,

I've cracked the Book of Mormon code! Finally. I knew and considered it many years ago but couldn't make it work because of my faith and testimony of the restored church. But without faith and testimony the code really does work. I think I see it now, clearly and will work on it further.

I know where Joseph Smith's Book of Mormon took place according to Smith's secret thinking and plan. I know where the narrow neck of land is. I know where Lehi first landed and where Zarahemla is and Bountiful. I know where the land of the north is. I know where Cumorah is.

I just don't know when I'm going to say anything and reveal the great discovery of my lifetime. Oh boy. This is incredible. Book of Mormon apologetics is now nuked! Total destruction!! I can assure you that the Book of Mormon is not historical but is a myth made up out of the mind of Joseph Smith.

Thank you, Joseph Smith. I think that I understand you much better now!
Last edited by Shulem on Fri Jul 30, 2021 12:09 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Doctor CamNC4Me
God

Re: Shulem Cracked the Book of Mormon Code

Post by Doctor CamNC4Me »

So, you’re a Heartlander now?

- Doc
Hugh Nibley claimed he bumped into Adolf Hitler, Albert Einstein, Winston Churchill, Gertrude Stein, and the Grand Duke Vladimir Romanoff. Dishonesty is baked into Mormonism.
Shulem
God

Post by Shulem »

Doctor CamNC4Me wrote:
Tue Jul 06, 2021 6:38 pm
So, you’re a Heartlander now?

- Doc

My dear Doctor Cam,

Oh, let me tell you. Those apologists are wrong and their models are corrupt and wishful thinking. The Heartlander's hearts are closer to Joseph Smith but their minds are far away. They don't understand because they don't perceive Smith's original plan and what he was envisioning. And with that said, the Mesoamericans are far away from the heart of Joseph Smith and their minds are puffed up in their foolish apologetics in looking for such things down south where Smith never first envisioned such things in his original plan prior to telling his story to Oliver.

I'm sure, brother Cam, you want to know more. And you will! Oh, you will. Are you ready for that ride? Our old friend Joseph Smith was quite something and so many people have been led estray. But don't worry. I'm here to fix all that. Yep.
Last edited by Shulem on Thu Jul 08, 2021 5:55 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Philo Sofee
God

Post by Philo Sofee »

I'm looking forward to seeing what you have come up with Shulem.
drumdude
God

Post by drumdude »

Philo Sofee wrote:
Wed Jul 07, 2021 1:18 am
Lem
God

Post by Lem »

Shulem, DCP has clearly conceded defeat:
noel Kyler Ray Rasmussen • 2 hours ago

How would you apply the problems of the Book of Abraham? It seems Smith incorrectly restored figures in Facsimile 2.

----
DanielPeterson Mod noel • 30 minutes ago

Threadjacker: "How would you apply the problems of the Book of Abraham? It seems Smith incorrectly restored figures in Facsimile 2."

How would you conjugate a classical Chinese verb, Threadjacker? How would you perform an emergency appendectomy using only a teaspoon and a book of eighteenth-century Russian poetry?

http://disq.us/p/2i2pabg
:lol:
Shulem
God

Post by Shulem »

Lem wrote:
Wed Jul 07, 2021 1:27 am
:lol:

My dearest Lem,

Peterson hasn't a clue in what Smith meant by the king's name and it remains a riddle for him to this day and a never-ending torment for John Gee his former associate. These professors are trapped within a bubble which they have blown and it has been blown out of proportion for their own sake. Pop!

I hope that Daniel has a wonderful retirement and I wish him all the best in his new life of settling down and deciding how to go on from here.
Shulem
God

Post by Shulem »

Philo Sofee wrote:
Wed Jul 07, 2021 1:18 am

Yes, you will. All in good time. I will tell you as soon as I am ready to make that shift.

I will spill the beans soon enough. I wish that Beastie was here.

O.M.G. You are in for the surprise of your life, backyard professor! The answer was there all along. You only needed to tap your shoes together and want to go home. The answer was always there, so close to home.

There is no place like home.

:)
Everybody Wang Chung
God

Post by Everybody Wang Chung »

"I'm on paid sabbatical from BYU in exchange for my promise to use this time to finish two books."

Daniel C. Peterson, 2014
Physics Guy
God

Post by Physics Guy »

Classical Chinese verbs have no conjugation. Peterson is just denying the premise of the question: he doesn’t concede, or expect Rasmussen to concede, that there are problems with the Book of Abraham or that Smith reconstructed any figures wrongly.
I was a teenager before it was cool.