Shulem Cracked the Book of Mormon Code, the Land of Nephi is now revealed! See for yourself! The Golden Key!

The catch-all forum for general topics and debates. Minimal moderation. Rated PG to PG-13.
Doctor CamNC4Me
God

Re: Captain Kidd

Post by Doctor CamNC4Me »

Shulem wrote:
Sat Feb 19, 2022 4:00 pm
Moksha wrote:
Fri Feb 18, 2022 11:43 pm

As I understand it, Dan Vogel can wade through volumes of squiggly line diaries. This thread would be a piece of cake compared to that. Even so, the points Shulem makes are important enough to be archived and published.

Vogel has demonstrated to me that his understanding of Book of Mormon geography through Smith's eyes is quite shallow and he has been traditionally brainwashed by the system as so many have. That is the end result of Mormonism! Sure, he is good at source documents and has a wide grasp of history but in the case of geography in Smith's novel as it relates to the real world, Vogel is in fantasy land.

And then there is John Hamer the mapmaker. The problem with him is that he can't read a map, certainly not in the Book of Mormon. He's in twilight zone.

So, here we are. Isn't this fun? Putting people down. Not what I planned. But sometimes one has to do it in order to put the chips and cards out on the table. So here I sit.

:|
Well. In a collaborative effort no one is going to have all the answers, and some will bring more insight than others. The key is that all the bits of information that are good add to the puzzle in order to create the bigger picture. It’s all good and fine to argue over what the picture will look like eventually, but we shouldn’t let that detract from someone seeing a puzzle piece and sayin, “You know, I think we’ve been looking at it the wrong way, and if you turn it 90 degrees it’ll fit in nicely right over there.” For example, your bit about Captain Kidd and buried treasure is genius. It absolutely fits in with Joseph Smith’s use of the Susquehanna river and the Book of Mormon mental map he had created. It’s another piece of the puzzle that makes sense when you’re trying to figure out his mindset and what sources he was using to synthesize a narrative.

- Doc
Hugh Nibley claimed he bumped into Adolf Hitler, Albert Einstein, Winston Churchill, Gertrude Stein, and the Grand Duke Vladimir Romanoff. Dishonesty is baked into Mormonism.
Shulem
God

Post by Shulem »

Doctor CamNC4Me wrote:
Sat Feb 19, 2022 4:22 pm
Well. In a collaborative effort no one is going to have all the answers, and some will bring more insight than others. The key is that all the bits of information that are good add to the puzzle in order to create the bigger picture. It’s all good and fine to argue over what the picture will look like eventually, but we shouldn’t let that detract from someone seeing a puzzle piece and sayin, “You know, I think we’ve been looking at it the wrong way, and if you turn it 90 degrees it’ll fit in nicely right over there.” For example, your bit about Captain Kidd and buried treasure is genius. It absolutely fits in with Joseph Smith’s use of the Susquehanna river and the Book of Mormon mental map he had created. It’s another piece of the puzzle that makes sense when you’re trying to figure out his mindset and what sources he was using to synthesize a narrative.

- Doc

Amen to that. Very well said and quote worthy.

You know, it's been almost 200 years and the Book of Mormon con lives on. Eventually Smith's book will become ancient and who knows what people will make of it a thousand years from now?

Look, generation after generation has passed and the Book of Mormon con has managed to keep itself alive through slimy and dishonest apologetics. That has to end right now! I refuse to live out my life, die, and leave this riddle unsolved. That's why I am so obsessed and determined to expose it. I'm jacked into the ether and getting information from the unseen realm where everything still is as one now. But that's rather difficult to explain and makes me look crazy so...

Okay, I appreciate your help, Doc. You've been instrumental in assisting me move forward.
Shulem
God

Re: Shulem Cracked the Book of Mormon Code, the Land of Nephi is now revealed! See for yourself!

Post by Shulem »

simon southerton wrote:
Wed Jul 28, 2021 12:42 am
The Delmarva Peninsula fits perfectly with the text of the Book of Mormon. It's the right orientation, the landmass is roughly the right size, and it is conveniently located to the Hill Cumorah. And it is easy to imagine how this geography found its way into the mind of Joseph Smith. Anything Smith said after publication of the Book of Mormon is completely irrelevant. The cat was out of the bag and he latched onto anything that embellished his fantasy.

EXACTLY. All that matters is what Joseph Smith was thinking and saying in 1828 & 1829 when he produced the Book of Mormon and visualized Delmarva as the land mass for his novel. Later, whatever changes he adopted make no difference because Smith already made his bed. But Smith changed to go with the times just like he did with his doctrine of the Godhead beginning in 1835 when he conceived the Father and Son being separate and having bodies. That happened when he was contemplating Egyptian religion through the papyrus. Smith evolved. Later, he was willing to allow a hemispheric Book of Mormon and a narrow neck anywhere the saints wanted so long as they pledged their faith in Mormonism.

DELMARVA is Zarahemla. I've proven it in this thread and will continue to prove it and reveal more cards all in good time. I'll beat this thing just like I did the King's name until people wake up.

The Book of Mormon has met its match through me. Now, how's that for a big ego?

Philo, you still there? What do you think of the layout of the new thread? Have you seen it? The pics are right there for you, mate. Just look. And, I think I will do an index linking to certain posts in this thread. That sounds easier.

8-)
Shulem
God

Index page with links

Post by Shulem »

To whom it may concern:

The new thread will have a post on the first page dedicated to linking important posts to *this* thread and perhaps posts on the new thread if that seems necessary. I want to get this presentation organized and ready for take-off. I will organized a list of links for easy reference when I get around to it, if anyone cares...

The world needs to know about Delmarva.

INDEX
Tator
CTR B

Re: Shulem Cracked the Book of Mormon Code, the Land of Nephi is now revealed! See for yourself! The Golden Key!

Post by Tator »

I think the first page was great. A fantastic review of that portion of the dialog. It was a like a book for Dumbies just for me. In this thread it is here and I got it but I had to wade through numerous MG 2.0s and MG 3.0s////// etc.to get it. This brings me to ask if the other thread is locked so only you can post, edit and protect it from trolls? I don't want that thread contaminated. The dialog should come here, just wondering.

I am eagerly waiting for page two.
Shulem
God

Re: Shulem Cracked the Book of Mormon Code, the Land of Nephi is now revealed! See for yourself! The Golden Key!

Post by Shulem »

Tator wrote:
Sun Feb 20, 2022 12:06 am
I think the first page was great. A fantastic review of that portion of the dialog. It was a like a book for Dumbies just for me. In this thread it is here and I got it but I had to wade through numerous MG 2.0s and MG 3.0s////// etc.to get it. This brings me to ask if the other thread is locked so only you can post, edit and protect it from trolls? I don't want that thread contaminated. The dialog should come here, just wondering.

I am eagerly waiting for page two.

I'm very glad to hear that you found the presentation easy to understand. It's an open thread and anyone can jump in but if they do they better abide by the rules of the Terrestrial Forum and keep the subject matter consistent with the thread. I will be watching and I'm on pins and needle and ready to strike down anyone with a relentless strike and will show no mercy. Fight to the death. It will be brutal! Unlike anything you've ever seen on this board. I don't care if people hate me. I'm on a mission.

Whoever crosses the master in exposing Delmarva will pay a heavy price. I will put them in a Full Nelson, pin them down, and make them suffer.

Shulem
God

Post by Shulem »

Doctor CamNC4Me wrote:
Sat Feb 19, 2022 4:22 pm
For example, your bit about Captain Kidd and buried treasure is genius. It absolutely fits in with Joseph Smith’s use of the Susquehanna river and the Book of Mormon mental map he had created. It’s another piece of the puzzle that makes sense when you’re trying to figure out his mindset and what sources he was using to synthesize a narrative.

- Doc

Thank you for a much deserved compliment. We really do appreciate that.

Shulem
God

From Land of Nephi to Zarahemla and Back

Post by Shulem »

Shulem wrote:
Wed Feb 23, 2022 1:45 pm
See how they “flee out of the land of Nephi” going northward and then “through the wilderness” before hooking around the Sidon River until “they came down” southward into the land of Zarahemla.

See how they “went up” going northward into the wilderness before hooking around the Sidon River to return to the land of Nephi.

See how they “came down out of the land of Nephi” AFTER going around the bend and then south, “DOWN” into Zarahemla.

Last edited by Shulem on Wed Feb 23, 2022 2:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Shulem
God

From Zarahemla to the land of Nephi

Post by Shulem »

Shulem wrote:
Wed Feb 23, 2022 2:05 pm
Shulem wrote:
Wed Feb 23, 2022 1:45 pm
See how they “went up” going northward into the wilderness before hooking around the Sidon River to return to the land of Nephi.

Here is another example to support the above narrative:

Mosiah 7:1-9 wrote:AND now, it came to pass that after king Mosiah had had continual peace for the space of three years, he was desirous to know concerning the people who went up to dwell in the land of Lehi-Nephi, or in the city of Lehi-Nephi; for his people had heard nothing from them from the time they left the land of Zarahemla; therefore, they wearied him with their teasings.

And it came to pass that king Mosiah granted that sixteen of their strong men might go up to the land of Lehi-Nephi, to inquire concerning their brethren.

And it came to pass that on the morrow they started to go up, having with them one Ammon, he being a strong and mighty man, and a descendant of Zarahemla; and he was also their leader.

And now, they knew not the course they should travel in the wilderness to go up to the land of Lehi-Nephi; therefore they wandered many days in the wilderness, even forty days did they wander.

And when they had wandered forty days they came to a hill, which is north of the land of Shilom, and there they pitched their tents.

And Ammon took three of his brethren, and their names were Amaleki, Helem, and Hem, and they went down into the land of Nephi.

And behold, they met the king of the people who were in the land of Nephi, and in the land of Shilom; and they were surrounded by the king’s guard, and were taken, and were bound, and were committed to prison.

And it came to pass when they had been in prison two days they were again brought before the king, and their bands were loosed; and they stood before the king, and were permitted, or rather commanded, that they should answer the questions which he should ask them.

And he said unto them: Behold, I am Limhi, the son of Noah, who was the son of Zeniff, who came up out of the land of Zarahemla to inherit this land, which was the land of their fathers, who was made a king by the voice of the people.
Shulem
God

Another Trick

Post by Shulem »

WELCOME to another dose and special presentation from Shulem!

Allow me to show you another card, which I now lay on the table. Not even Radio Free Mormon can catch this trick:

Mosiah 7:3 wrote:And it came to pass that on the morrow they started to go up, having with them one Ammon, he being a strong and mighty man, and a descendant of Zarahemla; and he was also their leader.

So, what if anything about that sentence seems fishy? Can you spot it? I can! It’s a single word NEVER found in any of its variations in the entire Bible, not once in the D&C, and not once in the Book of Abraham or Book of Moses. It is however found 3 times in Joseph Smith’s personal history published in the Pearl of Great Price. It’s found 5 times in the Book of Mormon all linked to expeditions. It’s a red flag and indicates Smith really was the sole author of the Book of Mormon.

What is that word?

Mosiah 9:3 wrote:And yet, I being over-zealous to inherit the land of our fathers, collected as many as were desirous to go up to possess the land, and started again on our journey into the wilderness to go up to the land; but we were smitten with famine and sore afflictions; for we were slow to remember the Lord our God.
Alma 26:1 wrote:And now, these are the words of Ammon to his brethren, which say thus: My brothers and my brethren, behold I say unto you, how great reason have we to rejoice; for could we have supposed when we started from the land of Zarahemla that God would have granted unto us such great blessings?
Alma 57:28 wrote:And now it came to pass that after we had thus taken care of our wounded men, and had buried our dead and also the dead of the Lamanites, who were many, behold, we did inquire of Gid concerning the prisoners whom they had started to go down to the land of Zarahemla with.
Alma 57:30 wrote:And now, these are the words which Gid said unto me: Behold, we did start to go down to the land of Zarahemla with our prisoners. And it came to pass that we did meet the spies of our armies, who had been sent out to watch the camp of the Lamanites.