Shulem Cracked the Book of Mormon Code, the Land of Nephi is now revealed! See for yourself! The Golden Key!

The catch-all forum for general topics and debates. Minimal moderation. Rated PG to PG-13.
Doctor CamNC4Me
God

Re: Shulem Cracked the Book of Mormon Code, the Land of Nephi is now revealed! See for yourself! The Golden Key!

Post by Doctor CamNC4Me »

Shulem wrote:
Sun Jan 23, 2022 12:40 am
dantana wrote:
Sat Jan 22, 2022 3:50 am
Shulem, I appreciate the work you've put into this. Well done! You probably are on to it.

I can't resist another opportunity to say thanks for recognizing the value of this thread and the geographical model which I've put together on this board to further the cause of truth as I see it.

It saddens me that few have jumped in to say they've seen the light or at least recognize that this model backed with historical data of the Smith family really does work. It's the only one that works. It's the only one that makes sense. It's the only one that really fits the definition and proportion as explained in Smith's novel.

I'm sad that others have not chimed in and witnessed this light for what it is. I feel a sense of grief and letdown. Maybe this board isn't where I should be spending my time. Maybe it's time to move on and say goodbye. Go somewhere else. Maybe.
I’m kind of in love with this theory. I think you tapped into Joseph Smith’s mind. The way you were able to overlay the peninsula with a visual and related scriptures makes for an extremely compelling argument. I think you’re correct that Joseph Smith, in his mind’s eye, was ripping the geography from the Late War, and because he was so savvy at amalgamating information, used modified place names from his geographic area to create a fantasy world. Remember, this was supposed to be a novel sold for a profit. It wasn’t until his failure to capitalize off that venture that he then decided to take a new tact with the book to make money, namely starting up a church and just letting it rip from there. Great job, Shulem. This should be looked at by Mormon historians seriously.

- Doc
Hugh Nibley claimed he bumped into Adolf Hitler, Albert Einstein, Winston Churchill, Gertrude Stein, and the Grand Duke Vladimir Romanoff. Dishonesty is baked into Mormonism.
Shulem
God

Re: Shulem Cracked the Book of Mormon Code, the Land of Nephi is now revealed! See for yourself! The Golden Key!

Post by Shulem »

Doctor CamNC4Me wrote:
Sun Jan 23, 2022 1:01 am
Shulem wrote:

I can't resist another opportunity to say thanks for recognizing the value of this thread and the geographical model which I've put together on this board to further the cause of truth as I see it.

It saddens me that few have jumped in to say they've seen the light or at least recognize that this model backed with historical data of the Smith family really does work. It's the only one that works. It's the only one that makes sense. It's the only one that really fits the definition and proportion as explained in Smith's novel.

I'm sad that others have not chimed in and witnessed this light for what it is. I feel a sense of grief and letdown. Maybe this board isn't where I should be spending my time. Maybe it's time to move on and say goodbye. Go somewhere else. Maybe.
I’m kind of in love with this theory. I think you tapped into Joseph Smith’s mind. The way you were able to overlay the peninsula with a visual and related scriptures makes for an extremely compelling argument. I think you’re correct that Joseph Smith, in his mind’s eye, was ripping the geography from the Late War, and because he was so savvy at amalgamating information, used modified place names from his geographic area to create a fantasy world. Remember, this was supposed to be a novel sold for a profit. It wasn’t until his failure to capitalize off that venture that he then decided to take a new tact with the book to make money, namely starting up a church and just letting it rip from there. Great job, Shulem. This should be looked at by Mormon historians seriously.

- Doc

Okay, I really appreciate that comment and coming from you it's worth its weight in gold. You're tough customer and when you buy into something it's got to be good! And nobody can fool you very easily, because your nose sniffs things out pretty damn good. lol

Thanks!
Doctor CamNC4Me
God

Post by Doctor CamNC4Me »

I think you should reach out to Dan Vogel, maybe John Hamer, the guy who posts here occasionally - good guy, left the church and then went back to it - I’m having a massive brain fart right now - DON BRADLEY, got it, and maaaaybe Brent Metcalf. I’d suggest maybe drafting a paper and contacting the Mormon History Association ref some possible mentors to help put together a peer reviewed paper. I’m serious. I think you’re onto something even more profound and groundbreaking than the Anubis discovery.

- Doc
Hugh Nibley claimed he bumped into Adolf Hitler, Albert Einstein, Winston Churchill, Gertrude Stein, and the Grand Duke Vladimir Romanoff. Dishonesty is baked into Mormonism.
Shulem
God

Post by Shulem »

Doctor CamNC4Me wrote:
Sun Jan 23, 2022 1:53 am
I think you should reach out to Dan Vogel, maybe John Hamer, the guy who posts here occasionally - good guy, left the church and then went back to it - I’m having a massive brain fart right now - DON BRADLEY, got it, and maaaaybe Brent Metcalf. I’d suggest maybe drafting a paper and contacting the Mormon History Association ref some possible mentors to help put together a peer reviewed paper. I’m serious. I think you’re onto something even more profound and groundbreaking than the Anubis discovery.

- Doc

Yeah, something should be done. The content of this thread makes for a great jumping off and with other scholars getting involved there would be a massive story to tell. I believe this is the greatest discovery of my life. I couldn't have done it without setting aside all ill feelings towards Joseph Smith and realizing he was just doing his thing and living his life and for the purpose he thought best. That is what allowed me to get into that frequency and channel him in order to find out what it was I so needed to know.

Let me see what I can do as far as reaching out to other enquiring minds. This has great potential. It all makes total sense. I think a lot of people will see it for what it is. Thank your for your encouragement.
Moksha
God

Post by Moksha »

Doctor CamNC4Me wrote:
Sun Jan 23, 2022 1:53 am
I’d suggest maybe drafting a paper and contacting the Mormon History Association ref some possible mentors to help put together a peer-reviewed paper.
- Doc
The 7.5 % Delmarva Solution. At least that sounds like a snappy title for a Sunstone presentation.
Cry Heaven and let loose the Penguins of Peace
Dr. Shades
Founder and Visionary

Post by Dr. Shades »

Shulem wrote:
Please just post a link to the specific, uh, post wherein you state your model.
"It’s ironic that the Church that people claim to be true, puts so much effort into hiding truths."
--I Have Questions, 01-25-2024
Shulem
God

Post by Shulem »

Dr. Shades wrote:
Sun Jan 23, 2022 4:20 am
Shulem wrote:
Please just post a link to the specific, uh, post wherein you state your model.

Please read the thread. But here, in a nutshell you can see the model.

Neck Length:

Neck Width:

Philo Sofee
God

Post by Philo Sofee »

I am going to bring up your view on Book of Mormon Geography and discuss it a bit on my Backyard Professor Live tonight Shulem. I will begin to discuss this more than I have been, this is actually a very big deal! I Think one reason, after musing on it for some time now, is that it uses the Law of Parsimony so well compared the the extra hypothesis of a distant Mesoamerican geography. Your view also has going for it in a very big way, much less "extras" as far as arguments and attempted interpretations of parallels and putative evidences from a Mesoamerican setting. All that mental gymnastics of 2 hill Cumorahs, distances traveled, as well as the land Northward and Southward, and narrow neck, all of that seems to me to be right in Joseph Smith's own backyard, ploink! Just right here! So, it really does make good sense this would be the geographical area Smith was concocting his story with.
Dr Exiled
God

Post by Dr Exiled »

Shulem:

I just looked at this and have to agree with Doc and Philo. This has potential. Now, hopefull there is some link to the geography and Joseph Smith's understanding. Perhaps there was a part of the mound builder myth that took place around Delaware? Do you know if Joseph Smith ever traveled there or any of his family? Hyrum trained at Dartmouth for a time and their Uncle was a professor there. Is there something that Hyrum may have learned that perhaps he related to Joseph Smith about that part of the US? Did Emma's family come from there? Or maybe Joseph Smith was just looking at maps from the local library and his imagination went from there? Anyway, the geography seems to fit and you should continue to pursue it and publish it in one of the various journals out there dealing with Mormonism (Dialogue, Sunstone, etc.)
Myth is misused by the powerful to subjugate the masses all too often.
Shulem
God

Vote NOW!

Post by Shulem »

simon southerton wrote:
Wed Jul 28, 2021 12:42 am
The Delmarva Peninsula fits perfectly with the text of the Book of Mormon. It's the right orientation, the landmass is roughly the right size, and it is conveniently located to the Hill Cumorah. And it is easy to imagine how this geography found its way into the mind of Joseph Smith. Anything Smith said after publication of the Book of Mormon is completely irrelevant. The cat was out of the bag and he latched onto anything that embellished his fantasy.
Shulem wrote:
Fri Jul 09, 2021 9:21 pm
Please select which answer is the best match for the "narrow neck" as described in the text of the Book of Mormon in which the narrow neck was an important feature of the geographical terrain.

A) Panama
B) Belize-Yucatan base
C) Tehuantepec
D) Niagara Peninsula
E) Isthmus of Delmarva Peninsula

I believe the following is an accurate count to date. If I'm mistaken or the selection is wrong, do let me know and I will correct the list:

E) Shulem
E) huckelberry
E) Dr Moore
E) Rivendale
E) Craig Paxton
E) Rick Grunder
E) Abaddon
E) simon southerton
E) Philo Sofee
E) Moksha
E) infinityball
E) Lem
E) Doctor CamNC4Me
E) dantana
E) drumdude
E) malkie
E) Dr Exiled

Last edited by Shulem on Fri Feb 04, 2022 6:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.