Shulem Cracked the Book of Mormon Code, the Land of Nephi is now revealed! See for yourself! The Golden Key!

The catch-all forum for general topics and debates. Minimal moderation. Rated PG to PG-13.
Shulem
God

Re: Shulem Cracked the Book of Mormon Code, the Land of Nephi is now revealed! See for yourself! The Golden Key!

Post by Shulem »

Moksha wrote:
Thu Aug 05, 2021 5:58 am
At least they had discovered the Cumberland Gap. I imagine Moroni canoed up the Hudson River as far as it could safely be traversed.

An old and retired military general on the lam! How to deal with those mosquitoes! Sickness, disease, and infections was poor Moroni's sorry lot as he served a 20 year sentence in running from the Lamanites.

Oh the cruelty and harshness of the Book of Mormon Jesus! Just imagine how broken down and frail poor Moroni must have felt as he pushed, shoved, and dragged his aching body across and over hills and valleys during the heat of summer and the cold of winter. What a miserable existence. He roamed about like a wild man having none of the conveniences of life and lived each day itching his miserable skin and coughing up blood and bile.

Poor Moroni trampled through bushes and stickers and over all manner of foliage looking for berries or anything that might catch his hungry eye. And with that heavy block of gold attached to his aching frame -- the word of God ever weighing him down and causing his spine to bend and his joints to enflame. Oh the pains of poor Moroni!

Oh the misery and company of Book of Mormon God! Just toss the damn golden book in the river and turn yourself into the Lamanites and perhaps they will grant you a quick death and a merciful one too. That's more than you'll ever get from Book of Mormon God, that murderous monster and a blood thirsty demon of hate!

Bloody Mormon Jesus wrote:
Behold, that great city Zarahemla have I burned with fire

And behold, that great city Moroni have I caused to be sunk in the depths of the sea

And behold, that great city Moronihah have I covered with earth

And behold, the city of Gilgal have I caused to be sunk, and the inhabitants thereof to be buried

Yea, and the city of Onihah and the inhabitants thereof, and the city of Mocum and the inhabitants thereof, and the city of Jerusalem and the inhabitants thereof; and waters have I caused to come up in the stead thereof

And behold, the city of Gadiandi, and the city of Gadiomnah, and the city of Jacob, and the city of Gimgimno, all these have I caused to be sunk

And behold, that great city Jacobugath, which was inhabited by the people of king Jacob, have I caused to be burned with fire

And behold, the city of Laman, and the city of Josh, and the city of Gad, and the city of Kishkumen, have I caused to be burned with fire!
Lem
God

Re: Shulem Cracked the Book of Mormon Code, the Land of Nephi is now revealed! See for yourself! The Golden Key!

Post by Lem »

Shulem wrote:
Thu Aug 05, 2021 4:16 am
Lem wrote:
Wed Aug 04, 2021 6:19 pm
Excellent, looking forward to hearing where the Jaredite story came from! More and more, I am coming to appreciate Smith’s talent for absorbing every piece of information around him and assembling it into something that deeply resonates with his audience. He was a Master storyteller. It reminds me a bit of The Giver, and the role of “the Receiver of Memory.”

I'm so glad you're following this thread and benefiting from it. It thrills me to think that you and others on this board are taking interest in the things that I'm sharing. I do plan to address the Jaredites when I get around to it. Do you think I should do it in this forum or take it up into the Celestial Forum? You know I've been having a pretty good time up there in that forum and am open to the idea of just going up there. What do you think, Lem? What would be best?

Anyone else have thoughts on that?
Sorry it took me so long to answer your question, but I see you already decided on Terrestrial- looking forward to your posts!!!
Philo Sofee
God

Post by Philo Sofee »

Shulem
Poor Moroni trampled through bushes and stickers and over all manner of foliage looking for berries or anything that might catch his hungry eye. And with that heavy block of gold attached to his aching frame -- the word of God ever weighing him down and causing his spine to bend and his joints to enflame. Oh the pains of poor Moroni!
When the Reformed Egyptian is translated back into the Hebrew a code emerges for holy initiates only. In that word code it notes that Moroni was told to act like he was suffering, but secretly, over at the corner of Granville and McIntyre Street there was a MacDonalds. He never suffered from hunger again. the secret (say sacred) Book of MacDonalds is written in the code lettering of the ancient Reformed Egyptian. just exactly like the Book of Abraham was in the papyri. He used the Seer Stone to encode it so as to assure his modern readers that though life was lonely, he endured very well with a Big Mac and Fries as well as the delicious MacDonald's breakfasts for a long time. He was taken care of. And every once in a week or so the Lord allowed him a cup of coffee side-stepping the strict Word of Wisdom had anciently and which Joseph Smith restored thanks to the inspiration of Emma. You need not worry about our hero, he was buff n tuff to the end.
Moksha
God

Post by Moksha »

Shulem wrote:
Thu Aug 05, 2021 3:41 pm
Just toss the damn golden book in the river...
Even so, this book would have survived and been found. Gollum Smith would vow that someone in his lineage would translate his precious find, perhaps his great-grandson Joseph Smith who would be born in Sharon, Vermont.
Cry Heaven and let loose the Penguins of Peace
Philo Sofee
God

Post by Philo Sofee »

Moksha wrote:
Fri Aug 06, 2021 3:48 am
Shulem wrote:
Thu Aug 05, 2021 3:41 pm
Just toss the damn golden book in the river...
Even so, this book would have survived and been found. Gollum Smith would vow that someone in his lineage would translate his precious find, perhaps his great-grandson Joseph Smith who would be born in Sharon, Vermont.
:lol:
Shulem
God

Post by Shulem »

Lem wrote:
Thu Aug 05, 2021 11:14 pm
Sorry it took me so long to answer your question, but I see you already decided on Terrestrial- looking forward to your posts!!!

No problem, baby, it's all good.

I've got some really special stuff cooked up in my cooker for the Book of Ether. I'm going to blow you away with stuff you've never heard of before. It's time to uncover the lid and show you what Smith was really doing. I'm in on the action and Smith is my little buddy now. Ain't that right, Joe?

I hope there are people who get interested because that thread is going to be a killer.

So much for the Book of Mormon. It's history, baby, because by the time Shulem is done with it there won't be anymore Book of Mormon!

:twisted:

And no, Shades, I've not been drinking, yet.

Shulem
God

Re: President Grant Dedicatory Prayer of Hill Cumorah Monument

Post by Shulem »

President Heber J. Grant's administration backtracked after his counsellor President Ivins' long testimonial given in the 1929 Conference address about the Hill Cumorah. The church began to walk back traditional assumptions held by many and declined to pinpoint geographical locations.

1 Improvement Era, September 1935 Dedicatory Prayer of Hill Cumorah Monument

Here are some GOLDEN NUGGETS from Grant's prayer that he gratefully offers up to God.

President Heber J. Grant wrote:We are thankful, Heavenly Father, that as the years come and go Thou hast seen fit to uncover evidences regarding the divinity of the work in which we are engaged. We thank Thee, Father, that the claims that were made against the Book of Mormon, that it was false because there were no dwellings that had been erected of cement to be found upon this land and that therefore the book was false have been disproved. We are grateful that such dwellings have been discovered, that mounds are being uncovered, and that under those mounds, not far from the city of Mexico, splendid cement dwellings have been found.

I can only imagine how much more excited President Grant would have been if those mounds and dwellings were found in Joseph Smith's own region. The further those things are from the Hill Cumorah makes for a greater disconnect between the two. I tend to think this deeply concerned disturbed Grant. His dedicatory prayer provides no answer to that conundrum. Only the President of the Church can provide an answer for the entire Church. When the President fails to provide an answer then the question remains.

President Heber J. Grant wrote:We are grateful that the ridicule of that part of the Book of Mormon which says that there were horses upon this continent has been satisfactorily answered. It was thought that because there were no horses to be found here when Columbus arrived, that statement was untrue, but skeletons of horses and other animals have been dug out of the oil wells in California.

Is this tipping his hat or tipping his hand? Grant is deeply disturbed about the lack of Book of Mormon evidence but alas finds some consolation in horse bones found in California tar pits. Never mind that those horses were NOT alive during Book of Mormon times. Never mind that those horses greatly pre-dated the Book of Mormon by many thousands of years before going extinct. But Grant's prayer given by inspiration of the Spirit is void of that knowledge. It's a sad fact that Grant was unable to understand or accept that there were no horses in Book of Mormon times such as we read in Smith's novel. And, if there were no horses then it also means there were no Nephites to ride them. And, if there were no Nephites then it also means there were no Lamanites and the story is only a story and is in no way historical.

President Heber J. Grant wrote:We dedicate the hill itself and the ground surrounding it and all of the materials that have been used in this monument; and we humbly pray unto Thee that it may be preserved from the elements, and that it may stand here as a testimony of God, of Jesus Christ, and of the dealings of Jesus Christ with the people that lived anciently upon this continent.

Unbeknown to Grant is the fact that ancient people who lived on the continent with the tar horses predated the Book of Mormon as well as the earliest account of Biblical chronology whereby Adam left the Garden of Eden some 6,000 years ago. I feel sorry for President Grant. Keeping the faith is to sell out reason and deny science. Today, that is what Mormons are doing when they keep the Book of Mormon fantasy alive by declaring its historicity. It really is rather stunning in light of how far science has come that religion keeps the old fire stoked.
Shulem
God

What say ye?

Post by Shulem »

Truth be told, every member of this board and especially those who have read part or all of this thread should be asking themselves a very important question -- and be honest in doing it. What do they think Smith was thinking in dreaming up his geography of the Book of Mormon promised land? Obviously Smith had strong feelings about what he was telling and had something definite in mind with regard to physical and geographical location. That can't be denied. We are dealing with Joseph Smith and he was always a man with a plan!

So, I'm asking YOU, yes YOU, board member, what say ye? Where do ye think Smith's mind was wondering when he was imagining the geographic spot of land while telling his story about the Nephites in the promises land? Surely, Smith at least had an opinion. He must have thought about and formed some kind of idea WHERE that land is, more especially that narrow neck which he took great effort in explaining, especially with the distances of that neck as it related to cities north and south and the seas that flank the neck.
Shulem
God

Is anything too hard for Joseph Smith

Post by Shulem »

Smith's story about Lehi leaving Jerusalem was precise and spot on. They wandered about the wilderness and in their various travels they bent in the direction of nearly a south-southeast direction. Eventually they managed to make it to the coast, the very Arabian Sea. There, Nephi built a ship.

All of that was firmly in the mind of Joseph Smith as he visualized the route and locations on a map or globe at hand. Was there ever a time when Smith admitted to not know where something was or where it was going? Smith knew everything!

And so, the ship set sail with a crew and Gilligan and the Skipper guided the ship the best they could through all the storms until finally landing on what seemed like a deserted island. With no place to go but north, they set out, planted all their crops and began a new civilization on the southern part of the land in which they founded. But, things didn't go well and Nephi had to fly the coop and took his band ever northward deeper into the wilderness. No place to go, but north.

Is there anything too hard for Joseph Smith? Could he not just spin the globe and let his finger gently slow its progress until it finally landed on that precious spot of ground -- Delmarva?

I certainly think so. And I think I know Joseph Smith's thinking in this matter.
Shulem
God

Like a wave driven by the wind and tossed

Post by Shulem »

The various models of Book of Mormon Geography which essentially melt down to Central America Vs. Heartlander are at serious odds with one another. They BOTH can't be true. Members who ascribe to either theory are setting themselves up in one camp while at the same time accuse the other camp of being wrong. It's one camp within the Church that is at opposition with the other. And it seems that not even the President of the Church can solve this dilemma! Or rather, the President of the Church doesn't want to attempt to solve the problem because he doesn't know how and lacks the wisdom in determining which of the theories are true. The President of the Church lacks the faith and knowhow to get an answer direct from God. He thinks he can just blow it off and tell members that the Church takes no position on the matter. The President of the Church shirks his duty, lacks faith, and thinks he can just sit on his ass without having to say anything unless God himself comes down off his cloud to tell him. This is the present state of affairs of the Church today being led by a man who claims to be a prophet.