Shulem Cracked the Book of Mormon Code, the Land of Nephi is now revealed! See for yourself! The Golden Key!

The catch-all forum for general topics and debates. Minimal moderation. Rated PG to PG-13.
Doctor CamNC4Me
God

Re: Captain Kidd

Post by Doctor CamNC4Me »

dan vogel wrote:
Fri Feb 18, 2022 1:45 am
It's the neck of land that leads into the land northward, not the sea. A river is not a sea. The Sidon river is not the sea. The land southward is nearly surrounded by water because the neck of land prevents it from being entirely surrounded by water. Panama is the only place that fulfills the Book of Mormon's requirements.
That’s retconning the narrative. It doesn’t fit the description of the area as described in the Book of Mormon, and from Joseph Smith’s personal familiarity with extent literature.

- Doc
Hugh Nibley claimed he bumped into Adolf Hitler, Albert Einstein, Winston Churchill, Gertrude Stein, and the Grand Duke Vladimir Romanoff. Dishonesty is baked into Mormonism.
Shulem
God

Post by Shulem »

dan vogel wrote:
It's the neck of land that leads into the land northward, not the sea. A river is not a sea. The Sidon river is not the sea. The land southward is nearly surrounded by water because the neck of land prevents it from being entirely surrounded by water. Panama is the only place that fulfills the Book of Mormon's requirements.

The Chesapeake bay was the "sea" in which Hagoth launched his ship on the western flank of the narrow neck. A sea is a sea and every river that meets the sea becomes one with it until they divide and freshness is the river itself. Same goes for the Sidon river on land with fresh water running further and further until it meets the sea. When they entered the land northward they were on fresh water, the river, just like Captain Kidd sailing in the sea and up the river. Smith was writing his dumb story and it is not scientific by any means.

Panama does NOT fulfill the Book of Mormon requirements. It's a million miles away from blessed Cumorah in which Oliver blessed the dead to come forth in the resurrection through Christ and that blessing was sanctioned by Smith. Panama is a million miles away. It was not Lehi's landing in which Smith envisioned.

You can think what you you want. I don't care. I don't need to argue it with you. You can think on Panama or whatever floats your boat. I'll mark you down for Panama on the list. I hope you change your mind and catch the vision.
Shulem
God

Post by Shulem »

Doctor CamNC4Me wrote:
Fri Feb 18, 2022 1:59 am
dan vogel wrote:
That’s retconning the narrative. It doesn’t fit the description of the area as described in the Book of Mormon, and from Joseph Smith’s personal familiarity with extent literature.

- Doc

The text in the Book of Mormon tells us the length of the narrow neck is only a day and a half's march. The width is a only a day's march. The text has been terribly misread by apologists and misunderstood by readers for generations. Once you realize the actual dimensions Smith was giving you realize it is the neck at Delmarva.

Panama be damned! Everyone was duped and still is today. Joseph Smith was good at fooling people. He was a real pro.
Moksha
God

Post by Moksha »

Shulem wrote:
Fri Feb 18, 2022 2:02 am
Panama is a million miles away.
So you are discounting transporter beam technology (or a Kolobian created wormhole) between Mesoamerica and upper New York State?
Cry Heaven and let loose the Penguins of Peace
Shulem
God

Post by Shulem »

Moksha wrote:
Fri Feb 18, 2022 2:20 am
Shulem wrote:
Fri Feb 18, 2022 2:02 am
Panama is a million miles away.
So you are discounting transporter beam technology (or a Kolobian created wormhole) between Mesoamerica and upper New York State?

Yeah, I'm discounting Star Trek's transporter device and stand behind Joseph Smith in defending him from being stupid enough to think the narrow neck was that far south from Moroni's battle at Cumorah. So, in this case I will stand behind the prophet and the second elder, Oliver Cowdery.

Look, Mormons and ex-Mormons alike have been mislead and misdirected for generations, hence all the drama over the geography of the Book of Mormon today. I'm here to put things on track as Joseph was originally peeping in his hat. I'm here to set the record straight. Joseph Smith and me are spirit pals.

BUT, know this, my target audience is not the Mormons or the ex-Mormons. The WOLRD at large has not been influenced by bad scholarship and will understand my message and put the pieces together in seeing the big picture. The WORLD will understand. It hasn't been brainwashed by Mormonism!
Shulem
God

River Sidon

Post by Shulem »

Doctor CamNC4Me wrote:
Fri Feb 18, 2022 1:59 am
dan vogel wrote:

- Doc

I agree, Doc.

You know, I explained this all earlier and it would be nice if people would read the thread before making conclusive and ignorant statements.

Instant replay:

Shulem wrote:
Sun Jul 11, 2021 5:20 am
Alma 3:3 wrote:And now as many of the Lamanites and the Amlicites who had been slain upon the bank of the river Sidon were cast into the waters of Sidon; and behold their bones are in the depths of the sea, and they are many.

Folks, we are talking about a real flowing river! A river that flows and goes beyond and adjoins with the sea. What sea? The ocean! Yes, the river joins the sea where fresh water and salt meet and mix.
Shulem wrote:
Sun Jul 11, 2021 5:32 am

Their bones have GONE FORTH and are lost at sea! Where the river meets the ocean.

Alma 44:22 wrote:And it came to pass that they did cast their dead into the waters of Sidon, and they have gone forth and are buried in the depths of the sea.

etc
Shulem
God

Post by Shulem »

dan vogel wrote:
The land southward is nearly surrounded by water because the neck of land prevents it from being entirely surrounded by water.

Read the thread, Dan. Just read it.
Doctor CamNC4Me
God

Post by Doctor CamNC4Me »

Shulem wrote:
Fri Feb 18, 2022 3:45 am
dan vogel wrote:
The land southward is nearly surrounded by water because the neck of land prevents it from being entirely surrounded by water.

You should consider starting a new thread that condenses all the good stuff into 8-10 sequential posts. This would give the Lazy Learners an opportunity to review your material and process in a clear and concise manner. Basically cut a lot of the chaff and asides out. I think having a new thread, a streamlined TEDX’ish presentation of sorts would aid your creative work.

There’s simply no way 99% of readers will wade through a lengthy thread to parse out the salient bits.

- Doc
Hugh Nibley claimed he bumped into Adolf Hitler, Albert Einstein, Winston Churchill, Gertrude Stein, and the Grand Duke Vladimir Romanoff. Dishonesty is baked into Mormonism.
Tator
CTR B

Re: Shulem Cracked the Book of Mormon Code, the Land of Nephi is now revealed! See for yourself! The Golden Key!

Post by Tator »

Doc, my thoughts, exactly.
Shulem
God

Post by Shulem »

Doctor CamNC4Me wrote:
Fri Feb 18, 2022 3:12 pm
Shulem wrote:
Fri Feb 18, 2022 3:45 am

You should consider starting a new thread that condenses all the good stuff into 8-10 sequential posts. This would give the Lazy Learners an opportunity to review your material and process in a clear and concise manner. Basically cut a lot of the chaff and asides out. I think having a new thread, a streamlined TEDX’ish presentation of sorts would aid your creative work.

There’s simply no way 99% of readers will wade through a lengthy thread to parse out the salient bits.

- Doc

That sounds like a good idea. It would in effect make it like a website presentation right here on the board. I could also prepare ready-to-go pages like a canon locked and loaded just incase someone dares to challenge me. Blast them! :lol: Ambush them when they least expect it.

BUT, do I do that in Terrestrial or Celestial? :?

What do you think, Tator? Anyone?? :?: