Shulem Cracked the Book of Mormon Code, the Land of Nephi is now revealed! See for yourself! The Golden Key!

The catch-all forum for general topics and debates. Minimal moderation. Rated PG to PG-13.
drumdude
God

Re: Shulem Cracked the Book of Mormon Code, the Land of Nephi is now revealed! See for yourself! The Golden Key!

Post by drumdude »

Shulem wrote:
Thu Sep 09, 2021 12:43 pm
the poor Hill Cumorah is the real victim because the one in New York has no archeological evidence and the one to the south has not been shown to exist.
I just love how succinct you put this. :lol:

If I ever meet Daniel Peterson, the first thing I want to ask him is how many Hills Cumorah he thinks there are.
Shulem
God

Lehi's First Inheritance

Post by Shulem »

I thought it a good idea to add a couple of special visual aids to help people better see the big picture. I want you to see what Joseph Smith saw in his mind's eye when he told the tale of Lehi's voyage.

The tip of Virginia on the Delmarva peninsula is the land of Nephi.

And here is the big picture of the peninsula starting with the narrow neck to the north which leads to Bountiful and further south into Zarahemla:

Are you convinced that this is the geography in which Joseph was imagining in the Book of Mormon?

:idea:

Doc? Anyone?
Bought Yahoo
High Councilman

Re: Shulem Cracked the Book of Mormon Code, the Land of Nephi is now revealed! See for yourself! The Golden Key!

Post by Bought Yahoo »

Delmonico's. Ptolemy I.

I'm convinced.
Doctor CamNC4Me
God

Re: Lehi's First Inheritance

Post by Doctor CamNC4Me »

Shulem wrote:
Fri Jan 21, 2022 2:17 am
And here is the big picture of the peninsula starting with the narrow neck to the north which leads to Bountiful and further south into Zarahemla:[/size]
Hugh Nibley claimed he bumped into Adolf Hitler, Albert Einstein, Winston Churchill, Gertrude Stein, and the Grand Duke Vladimir Romanoff. Dishonesty is baked into Mormonism.
malkie
God

Post by malkie »

Doctor CamNC4Me wrote:
Fri Jan 21, 2022 7:24 pm
Shulem wrote:
And here is the big picture of the peninsula starting with the narrow neck to the north which leads to Bountiful and further south into Zarahemla:[/size]
Hmmm, I read it as
Shulem wrote:
And here is the big picture of the peninsula starting with the narrow neck to the north which leads to Bountiful and, after hanging a left at the north end of the peninsula, further south into Zarahemla.
That would make Zarahemla the part of Maryland to the west of Chesapeake Bay.
You can help Ukraine by talking for an hour a week!! PM me, or check www.enginprogram.org for details.
Слава Україні!, 𝑺𝒍𝒂𝒗𝒂 𝑼𝒌𝒓𝒂𝒊𝒏𝒊!
Shulem
God

Post by Shulem »

malkie wrote:
Fri Jan 21, 2022 7:47 pm

Hmmm, I read it as
Shulem wrote:
And here is the big picture of the peninsula starting with the narrow neck to the north which leads to Bountiful and, after hanging a left at the north end of the peninsula, further south into Zarahemla.
That would make Zarahemla the part of Maryland to the west of Chesapeake Bay.

1. Land of Nephi is in the long tail being separated from the main body.
2. Zarahemla is at about Midpoint in the peninsula
3. Bountiful is up further just south of the narrow neck
Doctor CamNC4Me
God

Post by Doctor CamNC4Me »

It might be helpful, Shulem, if you overlaid on a map, the exact areas where the Book of Mormon narrative took place. As you can see we’re having a hard time tracking where everything took place. Like, you just put circles or x’s on a map with a concise description next to it.

- Doc
Hugh Nibley claimed he bumped into Adolf Hitler, Albert Einstein, Winston Churchill, Gertrude Stein, and the Grand Duke Vladimir Romanoff. Dishonesty is baked into Mormonism.
Shulem
God

Post by Shulem »

Doctor CamNC4Me wrote:
Fri Jan 21, 2022 7:24 pm

1. Your arrow points to where Lehi first landed and they established the first colony.

2. Then, Nephi split and went a little further north in the tail of Virginia and established the Land of Nephi.

3. Later we read about Zarahemla further north on the other side of the river which is about midpoint up the peninsula.

4. Further north of that is Bountiful which is just below the narrow neck.

That's the ABS's of the Book of Mormon!

I'll make you a little map later.
Shulem
God

Post by Shulem »

Doctor CamNC4Me wrote:
Fri Jan 21, 2022 8:54 pm
It might be helpful, Shulem, if you overlaid on a map, the exact areas where the Book of Mormon narrative took place. As you can see we’re having a hard time tracking where everything took place. Like, you just put circles or x’s on a map with a concise description next to it.

- Doc

Doc-baby,

If it's okay with you, I'll just post a simple display to help better understand and see the big picture. I'm just not up to doing a lot of detailing on a map right now. There doesn't seem to be enough interest on this board to motivate me to do so. So screw it.

Next, I will drop a pair of bombs to NUKE the apologists and demonstrate how to properly read the Book of Mormon and unlock the mystery of the NARROW NECK as I have explained earlier in this thread.

:twisted:
Shulem
God

Nuking the Apologists!

Post by Shulem »

THE LENGTH OF THE NARROW NECK

THE WIDTH OF THE NARROW NECK