Because I'm in the mood: Parody

The catch-all forum for general topics and debates. Minimal moderation. Rated PG to PG-13.
_dartagnan
_Emeritus

Because I'm in the mood: Parody

Post by _dartagnan »

Kerry: (Howling Laughter) The anti-Mormon critic who will remained unnamed, was tremendously vile, virulent, vacuous, vapid, vituperative…

Bill: Kerry?

Kerry: vexing, vainglorious, venal…

Bill: Oh no.

Kerry: shells she sells are surely seashells…

Juliann: MAYDAY

Kerry: But that was before I proved Peter Piper had not picked a peck of pickled peppers.

Kevin: Nothing in Archaeology proves God has a penis.

Kerry: I said nothing about “proves.”

Kevin: You said on your podcast that you had “proof.”

Kerry: Well proves and proof are two different words you idiot.

Juliann: Good one Kerry! This is standard stuff in sociology, like Mauss has said…

Kerry: No, this is my pulpit Juliann. If God doesn’t have a penis, then where's the peck of pickled peppers Peter Piper picked? Archeology hasn’t found it! But it has found God’s foreskin buried beneath a pagan campsite. And as I proved before, this is precisely why Betty Botter bought a bit of better butter. Just read the Ugaritic translations of experts like Mark Smith and you’ll know.

Kevin: He doesn’t agree with you.

Kerry: How would you know? (howling laughter)

Kevin: He told me.

Kerry: HA! I figured that was your method. You villainous, vexing…

Kevin: Yes, it’s called going to the source. You should try it sometime.

Kerry: …verbio, vortexified, vanfabiant…

Kevin: You’re inventing words now.

Kerry: Vanquabuloriant…. thuffering thukatash… where as I? Oh yea, I will now demonstrate through quantum physics that God’s penis is in fact circumcised like mine.

Kevin: Studying comparisons to your penis involves quantum physics? OK, I’m, outta here. By the way Bill, I found some errors in your interview.

Kerry: (howling laughter) Just who do you think you are to attack world class scholars with Ph.Ds?

Kevin: Haven’t you spent years criticizing Ph.D’d Egyptologists who think the Book of Abraham is useless rubbish?

Kerry: Shut up, that’s different, and your snide remarks are not welcomed. (howling laughter)

Kevin: How is that different?

Kerry: Because they are a bunch of vituperative, vexing …

Kevin: Here we go again

Kevin: OK, Bill said the dhimmis could do whatever they wanted under Islamic rule.

Bill: Apparently you didn’t comprehend my interview well enough because I never said what you attributed to me. I never mentioned dhimmis.

Kevin: You said the Jews and Christians under Islam could do whatever they wanted. Who are the dhimmis?

Bill: Jews and Christians under Islamic rule.

Kevin: Exactly my point.

Bill: I never said they could do whatever they wanted.

Kerry: HA! I knew it. More sloppy scholarship from Kevin. He could never get published because his work is so sloppy and this is just another example of why me and FAIR will have nothing to do with his work. Did I mention how sloppy he is?

Kevin: Except publish it on your websites huh?

Kerry: Shut up you vile apostate. (howling laughter)

Kevin: Bill, I am quoting you word for word: “they could do whatever they wanted.” The audio is available to anyone who wants to listen. Would you like to retract your claim that I am attributing to you something you didn’t say?

DCP screaming from a distance: “Bill…run.”

Kerry: (howling laughter) I can’t wait to see Bill mop the floors with you Kevin (howling laughter). You have a pummelin a comin. (howling laughter)

Kevin: OK. He said he didn’t say something he clearly said.

DCP arrives: Bill, run! I mean it. Don’t think, just do it now. Run.

Bill: After realizing an exchange would be utterly pointless I am flee… er, I mean, leaving.

Kevin: Hell hath no fury like a professor held accountable.

http://www.backyardprofessor.com/the_ba ... l#comments
“All knowledge of reality starts from experience and ends in it...Propositions arrived at by purely logical means are completely empty as regards reality." - Albert Einstein
_Runtu
_Emeritus

Post by _Runtu »

Very well done. Almost spit out my latte. :-)
Runtu's Rincón

If you just talk, I find that your mouth comes out with stuff. -- Karl Pilkington
_Dr. Shades
_Emeritus

Post by _Dr. Shades »

Howling laughter!

Good one, Kevin! Yep, that about sums it up.
"Finally, for your rather strange idea that miracles are somehow linked to the amount of gay sexual gratification that is taking place would require that primitive Christianity was launched by gay sex, would it not?"

--Louis Midgley
_Blixa
_Emeritus

Post by _Blixa »

Lovely. But I think "world class scholars with Ph.Ds" should have been Juliann's line.
From the Ernest L. Wilkinson Diaries: "ELW dreams he's spattered w/ grease. Hundreds steal his greasy pants."
_Yoda

Post by _Yoda »

LOL!

Great stuff, Kev!
_Mister Scratch
_Emeritus

Post by _Mister Scratch »

ROFL! Utterly priceless, Kevin. You know, I sort of imagine Kerry as having a voice similar to that guy who hosted (or hosts?) The Dr. Demento Show. Geez, does anyone remember that?
_Bond...James Bond
_Emeritus

Post by _Bond...James Bond »

ROFLMAO!!! I hereby pass on the baton....keep going baby!!
Last edited by QuestionEverything on Thu May 17, 2007 6:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Whatever appears to be against the Book of Mormon is going to be overturned at some time in the future. So we can be pretty open minded."-charity 3/7/07
_Mercury
_Emeritus

Post by _Mercury »

Mister Scratch wrote:ROFL! Utterly priceless, Kevin. You know, I sort of imagine Kerry as having a voice similar to that guy who hosted (or hosts?) The Dr. Demento Show. Geez, does anyone remember that?

And now The Funny Five!!!
And crawling on the planet's face
Some insects called the human race
Lost in time
And lost in space...and meaning
_wenglund
_Emeritus

Post by _wenglund »

Did anyone besides me catch the presumably unintended parody within the parody?

Thanks, -Wade Englund-
_Mercury
_Emeritus

Post by _Mercury »

wenglund wrote:Did anyone besides me catch the presumably unintended parody within the parody?

Thanks, -Wade Englund-

get out your peepstone and translate for us.
And crawling on the planet's face
Some insects called the human race
Lost in time
And lost in space...and meaning