In honor of Coggins7

The catch-all forum for general topics and debates. Minimal moderation. Rated PG to PG-13.
_harmony
_Emeritus

Post by _harmony »

Jersey Girl wrote:Then I'm disappointed in your "imitation of Pahoran" remark, PC. How is it that you didn't recognize me? I too, rode Coggins ass, Pahoran's ass...excuse me, did I ever ride your ass? lol

Jersey Girl

Only if it's ass=donkey! Did you feet touch the ground? ;-)
_Blixa
_Emeritus

Post by _Blixa »

Obviously I'm going to have to find an mp3 of "Follow the Prophet" so I can get the metrics down properly.
From the Ernest L. Wilkinson Diaries: "ELW dreams he's spattered w/ grease. Hundreds steal his greasy pants."
_Jersey Girl
_Emeritus

Post by _Jersey Girl »

harmony wrote:
Jersey Girl wrote:Then I'm disappointed in your "imitation of Pahoran" remark, PC. How is it that you didn't recognize me? I too, rode Coggins ass, Pahoran's ass...excuse me, did I ever ride your ass? lol

Jersey Girl

Only if it's ass=donkey! Did you feet touch the ground? ;-)

My mouth get's a little down and dirty now and then. Does that count?

Jersey Girl
;-)
Failure is not falling down but refusing to get up.
Chinese Proverb
_KimberlyAnn
_Emeritus

Post by _KimberlyAnn »

Here's my stab at it...

Coggins is a Mormon
This we know for sure
Don't want no licked cupcakes
'Cause he likes 'em pure

Coggins preaches here
Trying to serve the Lord
Calling to repentance
Apostates on the board...

"Come follow Coggins
Come follow Coggins
Come follow Coggins
Pay, Pray and Obey
Come follow Coggins
Come follow Coggins
Unless you're a liberal
Then please go AWAY!"

KA
_Lucretia MacEvil
_Emeritus

Post by _Lucretia MacEvil »

Jersey Girl wrote:
Lucretia MacEvil wrote:
harmony wrote:
Lucretia MacEvil wrote:I rode his ass on ZLMB years ago, where he had plenty of help. You might as well get off mine, though, because when I say I don't take cyber-criticism personally, it's really true. Don't knock yourself out on my account.

Lucretia, did you have a different nickname on Z, all those years ago?

Primary Chorister

Then I'm disappointed in your "imitation of Pahoran" remark, PC. How is it that you didn't recognize me? I too, rode Coggins ass, Pahoran's ass...excuse me, did I ever ride your ass? lol

Jersey Girl

Of course I know who you are from ZLMB, but I don't recall every post ever made there and don't recall any conflict with you ever before this thread, where you definitely seem to have a bone to pick.

If you'd care to go back and review the comment I referred to, and if you don't see the Pahoranesqueness of it, whatever, I'd just as soon not have conflict with you, so just forget about it.