Your sucker punch, Kevin Graham (attention: Doc)

The catch-all forum for general topics and debates. Minimal moderation. Rated PG to PG-13.
K Graham
God

Re: Your sucker punch, Kevin Graham (attention: Doc)

Post by K Graham »

Jersey Girl wrote:
Mon May 16, 2022 1:23 am
Who cares what Jersey Girl posted years ago? All she ever does is shoot off her big mouth.
But that's only one of your more charming qualities.
"I am not an American ... In my view premarital sex should be illegal" - Ajax18
Jersey Girl
God

Post by Jersey Girl »

K Graham wrote:
Mon May 16, 2022 1:50 am
Jersey Girl wrote:
Who cares what Jersey Girl posted years ago? All she ever does is shoot off her big mouth.
But that's only one of your more charming qualities.
I hear she has pretty good aim with an F bomb, too. Tosses them out like a machine gun.
We only get stronger when we are lifting something that is heavier than what we are used to. ~ KF

Slava Ukraini!
Philo Sofee
God

Post by Philo Sofee »

I actually remember when all of this went down. Wow, another blast down memory lane.
Jersey Girl
God

Post by Jersey Girl »

Philo Sofee wrote:
Mon May 16, 2022 4:13 am
I actually remember when all of this went down. Wow, another blast down memory lane.
Whose side were you on? I didn't even read my own OP there. :lol:
We only get stronger when we are lifting something that is heavier than what we are used to. ~ KF

Slava Ukraini!
Philo Sofee
God

Post by Philo Sofee »

I was still an apologist, but I remember seeing Kevin take on Dan and was amazed anyone dared do so... I didn't know a flippin thing about Islam nor did I care to, I thought both Kevin and Dan were wasting their time with the subject. That shows how little I actually understood what Kevin was actually doing and accomplishing. Peterson has only grown worse with age of his problem. He is so out of his league on Book of Abraham stuff Peterson won't even touch it now with a 10 foot pole. :lol:
Father Francis
Bishop

Post by Father Francis »

Jersey Girl wrote:
Isn't that what Jersey girls do? More credit to you. Us western folks beat around the bush a lot.
Jersey Girl
God

Post by Jersey Girl »

Father Francis wrote:
Mon May 16, 2022 4:51 am
Jersey Girl wrote:
Isn't that what Jersey girls do? More credit to you. Us western folks beat around the bush a lot

Thank you. It's a gift. ;)

Slava Ukraini!
Dr. Shades
Founder and Visionary

Post by Dr. Shades »

Jersey Girl wrote:
Mon May 16, 2022 2:25 am
I hear she has pretty good aim with an F bomb, too. Tosses them out like a machine gun.
Is that something difficult to do?
"It’s ironic that the Church that people claim to be true, puts so much effort into hiding truths."
--I Have Questions, 01-25-2024
Jersey Girl
God

Post by Jersey Girl »

Dr. Shades wrote:
Mon May 16, 2022 6:44 am
Jersey Girl wrote:
Mon May 16, 2022 2:25 am
Is that something difficult to do?
Not for me. Unfortunately.

Slava Ukraini!
Moksha
God

Re:

Post by Moksha »

_dartagnan wrote:
Mon Jun 11, 2007 2:41 am
has been busy stirring things up during the past few days and weeks
And weeks? I sent a flippin email. It wasn’t a process that took “weeks.” You are trying to act like I have been operating for some kind of organized slime campaign. I emailed Ritner to verify rumors that you had been passing around for five years. It was on a whim and took all of 26 seconds. Where is the crime? Am I responsible for whatever Ritner my say or do as a result?
Back when the Maxwell was a powerful paramilitary operation, fact-checking the General would have been seen as a court marshall offense and you could have been subject to a firing squad for blood atonement. Times have changed. The Maxwell has beaten its swords into plowshares and the battle is over regarding the veracity of the Book of Abraham. There has been some talk about it having been channeled off of a 5G tower, but nobody will buy that scrambled translation story.
Cry Heaven and let loose the Penguins of Peace