A reality check for all the Kevin Graham haters out there

The catch-all forum for general topics and debates. Minimal moderation. Rated PG to PG-13.
K Graham
God

Re:

Post by K Graham »

_ajax18 wrote:
Sun Jun 17, 2007 7:29 am
I don't understand how anyone couldn't like Kevin Graham unless this person had a hidden agenda that didn't involve the truth, of course that seems to be most people on both sides of this argument, so it really shouldn't surprise me.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

My new siggy?
"I am not an American ... In my view premarital sex should be illegal" - Ajax18
Don Bradley
Star B

Re: A reality check for all the Kevin Graham haters out there

Post by Don Bradley »

Hey Kevin! =)

How've you been, man?

Don
"People can find meaninglessness in just about anything if they convince themselves that there is no meaning in that thing." - The Rev. Dr. Lumen Kishkumen
Moksha
God

Re:

Post by Moksha »

_Dr. Shades wrote:
Sun Jun 17, 2007 10:51 am
What has been accomplished is that the apologists have once again lost their only excuse to rely on Gee, and the Book of Abraham has once again been flushed down the toilet.
Times have changed and now Dr. Gee has switched to the Catalyst Theory, which denies that Joseph Smith ever had anything to do with so-called "Mummies and Papyri", and instead received messages directly from Kolob which were bounced off of 5G towers from the future and onto the seer stone matrix screen. Hope this helps clarify the latest apologetics position.

Dr. Gee will shift his emphasis from Reformed Egyptian to Applied Clairvoyance, which will make for a better fit in the BYU Department of Religion.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hc6cw1Wv8e8
Cry Heaven and let loose the Penguins of Peace