I had 3 BM's today I must be going in the right direction

The catch-all forum for general topics and debates. Minimal moderation. Rated PG to PG-13.
_evolving
_Emeritus

I had 3 BM's today I must be going in the right direction

Post by _evolving »

I have spent my fair share of time reading posts on Book of Mormon "proofs" - I love the latest apologetic trend toward parallel-o-mania, and Hebraic variable insert random vowel hre, hare, hr, hor, hore, or here.

I had some bad tex-mex last night, and today has been an active day for me with the porcelain throne, all three times I looked before I flushed, and I felt very very good, even peaceful once I was completed.

If I were writing a med chart it would read "3BM+result"

using the best LDS apologetic methodology. I read the Book of Mormon three times today, and I felt the influence of the Holy Ghost each time. yep I am in good shape.
---or possibly--

'm gld th brn clmps r ff nd cn s pc f crp fr wht t s.

translation - I'm glad the brain clamps are off and I can see a piece of crap for what it is.
_Doctor Steuss
_Emeritus

Post by _Doctor Steuss »

Jer. 4: 19

My bowels, my bowels! I am pained at my very heart; my heart maketh a noise in me; I cannot hold my peace, because thou hast heard, O my soul, the sound of the trumpet, the alarm of war.
"Some people never go crazy. What truly horrible lives they must lead." ~Charles Bukowski
_Lucretia MacEvil
_Emeritus

Re: I had 3 BM's today I must be going in the right directio

Post by _Lucretia MacEvil »

evolving wrote:I have spent my fair share of time reading posts on Book of Mormon "proofs" - I love the latest apologetic trend toward parallel-o-mania, and Hebraic variable insert random vowel hre, hare, hr, hor, hore, or here.

I had some bad tex-mex last night, and today has been an active day for me with the porcelain throne, all three times I looked before I flushed, and I felt very very good, even peaceful once I was completed.

If I were writing a med chart it would read "3BM+result"

using the best LDS apologetic methodology. I read the Book of Mormon three times today, and I felt the influence of the Holy Ghost each time. yep I am in good shape.
---or possibly--

'm gld th brn clmps r ff nd cn s pc f crp fr wht t s.

translation - I'm glad the brain clamps are off and I can see a piece of crap for what it is.

Welcome to the board. Do you know what TMI means?
_evolving
_Emeritus

Post by _evolving »

Welcome to the board. Do you know what TMI means?

thanks for the welcome - and Sorry I tried to keep it as PG-14 as possible - my pre-edited version was a bit more descriptive.
_silentkid
_Emeritus

Re: I had 3 BM's today I must be going in the right directio

Post by _silentkid »

evolving wrote:I have spent my fair share of time reading posts on Book of Mormon "proofs" - I love the latest apologetic trend toward parallel-o-mania, and Hebraic variable insert random vowel hre, hare, hr, hor, hore, or here.

It took me a few minutes. I think I get it now. Book of Mormon=BM based on the "Hebraic variable insert random vowel" thing. This is pretty good. Welcome to the board.
_gramps
_Emeritus

Post by _gramps »

Nice intro post!

Welcome to the board. You should fit right in.
I detest my loose style and my libertine sentiments. I thank God, who has removed from my eyes the veil...
Adrian Beverland
_beastie
_Emeritus

Post by _beastie »

Yes, I agree, very well done. Clever.
We hate to seem like we don’t trust every nut with a story, but there’s evidence we can point to, and dance while shouting taunting phrases.

Penn & Teller

http://www.mormonmesoamerica.com
_Polygamy Porter
_Emeritus

Post by _Polygamy Porter »

Did you use the pages from the Book of Mormon as toilet paper?