Stake President called to schedule an "interview"

The catch-all forum for general topics and debates. Minimal moderation. Rated PG to PG-13.
_Polygamy Porter
_Emeritus

Post by _Polygamy Porter »

Jason Bourne wrote:How funny it is to watch the two most foolish exmo's here give each other high fives. Idiots.
Just like watching the HCMos giving each other the nod, like you and Liz.
_Polygamy Porter
_Emeritus

Jason Bourne wrote:
liz3564 wrote:Why are you bothering with the interview, Merc? I thought your immediate family (wife, kids) were out of the Church. Are they still active? Is that why the Stake President is pursuing you?

Sorry if you have answered this before. I'm trying to keep everyone's story straight.

;)

Any respectable exmo would just politley state they are not members and have no interest in pursuing things. I am nots sure mercury is an exmo. I believe his wife and kids are still members.
And any respectable Mormon leader would state politely that they will RESPECT the wishes of the person they are attempting to interrogate.

Fight fire with fire.
_Jason Bourne
_Emeritus

Post by _Jason Bourne »

See dud, PP, the difference is if I left the Church I would not obsess over it like you. You have major isssue man. Anyone who gets his jollies going on to live chat with missionaries and pretends to be someone that he isn't needs help. Get on with your life man. You pretend to be quite happy as an exmo, well I guess you are still a member technically, don't have tyhe guts to take your name off, but you are not happy. You are an angry little man who cannot move on with his life. Hell, I bet you spend more time with things LDS then you ever did when you were participating. Get a therapist man.
_Polygamy Porter
_Emeritus

Jason Bourne wrote:See dud, PP, the difference is if I left the Church I would not obsess over it like you. You have major isssue man. Anyone who gets his jollies going on to live chat with missionaries and pretends to be someone that he isn't needs help. Get on with your life man. You pretend to be quite happy as an exmo, well I guess you are still a member technically, don't have tyhe guts to take your name off, but you are not happy. You are an angry little man who cannot move on with his life. Hell, I bet you spend more time with things LDS then you ever did when you were participating. Get a therapist man.
Just doing my exmo missionary work!

I hope they call me on an exmo mission!
Where I can TEACH a truth or two!

I hope they call me on an exmo mission
To teach and preach about all of the Mormon doo-doo!
_Yoda

Post by _Yoda »

Polygamy Porter wrote:
Jason Bourne wrote:How funny it is to watch the two most foolish exmo's here give each other high fives. Idiots.

WTF is a HCMo?
_Mercury
_Emeritus

Post by _Mercury »

liz3564 wrote:Why are you bothering with the interview, Merc? I thought your immediate family (wife, kids) were out of the Church. Are they still active? Is that why the Stake President is pursuing you?

Sorry if you have answered this before. I'm trying to keep everyone's story straight.

;)

My wife is active and has taken our oldest to church.
And crawling on the planet's face
Some insects called the human race
Lost in time
And lost in space...and meaning
_Mercury
_Emeritus

Post by _Mercury »

Jason Bourne wrote:Oooooooo you are sooooo scary. I am amazed your SP does not ask to resign ASAP.

How funny it is to watch the two most foolish exmo's here give each other high fives. Idiots.

As you have never been in out shoes I doubt you understand where we and others are coming from. Ya know those people who told you to piss off on your mission? Well its taken MANY years for us to finally be able to do so. We have a lot of things to say to those who hold teh emotional revolver to our families head. So Jason, I want to think about what you would have to go through were it be that you grew some balls and atually act on what you know. So excuse me Mr closet doubter. Your just pissed because we actually CAN tell them how corrupt their confidence game is and how destructive it is.
Lost in time
_Mercury
_Emeritus

Post by _Mercury »

Jason Bourne wrote:Any respectable exmo would just politley state they are not members and have no interest in pursuing things. I am nots sure mercury is an exmo. I believe his wife and kids are still members.

I did that Jason. So remember that as our digesting yet another pill you can't swallow but instead hide it in your cheek, eventually choking it down with a glass of acrimony.
Lost in time
_Polygamy Porter
_Emeritus

liz3564 wrote:WTF is a HCMo?
HypoCriteMo

Just holding you all against the standards of the church that you claim membership and support of, that's all. ;)
_Ray A

Post by _Ray A »

Polygamy Porter wrote:HypoCriteMo

Just holding you all against the standards of the church that you claim membership and support of, that's all. ;)

I hope Liz finally wakes up to what she's been befriending here. But I doubt she'd realise that this is the sentiment most exmos here hold about her. Their silent scorn is breathtaking. At least Poly calls it "as it is". By the way, Poly, F*** you.