Stake President called to schedule an "interview"

The catch-all forum for general topics and debates. Minimal moderation. Rated PG to PG-13.
_Polygamy Porter
_Emeritus

Post by _Polygamy Porter »

Ray A wrote:I hope Liz finally wakes up to what she's been befriending here. But I doubt she'd realise that this is the sentiment most exmos here hold about her. Their silent scorn is breathtaking. At least Poly calls it "as it is". By the way, Poly, F*** you.
Hey Ray, next time you wake up and get out of bed, remember that the side opposite of the wall is for getting up on, K?
_Ray A

Post by _Ray A »

Polygamy Porter wrote:Hey Ray, next time you wake up, remember that the side opposite of the wall is for getting up on, K?

And I always thought is was a pissing wall. Hey Poly, go F*** yourself. Okay? Don't you have anything better to do? I mean, you could be lying in some gutter now. Misery loves company.
_Polygamy Porter
_Emeritus

Post by _Polygamy Porter »

Ray A wrote:
Polygamy Porter wrote:Hey Ray, next time you wake up, remember that the side opposite of the wall is for getting up on, K?

And I always thought is was a pissing wall. Hey Poly, go F*** yourself. Okay? Don't you have anything better to do? I mean, you could be lying in some gutter now. Misery loves company.
Ray, you seem all upside down today.

Is it Monday over there?
_Ray A

Post by _Ray A »

Polygamy Porter wrote:Ray, you seem all upside down today.

Is it Monday over there?

F*** no. It's Sunday night, you dil. Coming here is actually a relief from the drinks, er...............drunks.
_truth dancer
_Emeritus

Post by _truth dancer »

Hi Merc...

Are you going to the Stk President's office for your chat?

Why not invite him over for your visit? Regardless of what you call your chat, it is an interview if the meeting is arranged by the sec and held in his office.... ya know?

:-)

~dancer~
"The search for reality is the most dangerous of all undertakings for it destroys the world in which you live." Nisargadatta Maharaj
_Who Knows
_Emeritus

Post by _Who Knows »

What's the big deal? Just tell him to piss off (in a nice way).
WK: "Joseph Smith asserted that the Book of Mormon peoples were the original inhabitants of the americas"
Will Schryver: "No, he didn’t." 3/19/08
Still waiting for Will to back this up...
_Jason Bourne
_Emeritus

Post by _Jason Bourne »

Polygamy Porter wrote:And any respectable Mormon leader would state politely that they will RESPECT the wishes of the person they are attempting to interrogate.

Fight fire with fire.

You see I do not notice that Merc politely asked not to be bothered. If he did and is still being bugged then I am ok with him escalating his response. But I see no fire here. Just rants.
_Jason Bourne
_Emeritus

Post by _Jason Bourne »

As you have never been in out shoes I doubt you understand where we and others are coming from.

I may not be entirely disaffected but I do know a bit about where you are at mostly from dealing with others who may be in a similar position.

Ya know those people who told you to piss off on your mission?

Almost everyone who expressed no interest said so and I left it at that. There were plenty to find that wanted to talk. Why waste time with those who didn't?

Well its taken MANY years for us to finally be able to do so.

I am happy for you.

We have a lot of things to say to those who hold teh emotional revolver to our families head.

Oh please. Based on what you said below maybe you need to get some balls with your own family. What does your wife think about your so called freedom from the clutches of the LDS Church.

So Jason, I want to think about what you would have to go through were it be that you grew some balls and atually act on what you know.

I do act on what I know and reserve the right to act on what I may later know. Things I don't know for sure, things you think you know for sure, are things that for my own reasons I am acting quite fine for me thank you.

So excuse me Mr closet doubter.

Maybe you are just pissed that I am able to sort through things and not become a knee jerk reactionary like you have become.

Your just pissed because we actually CAN tell them how corrupt their confidence game is and how destructive it is.

I am not pisseed at all. Whose posts here are ozzing over with hostility. You and PP, the two that pretend they are so free.
_Jason Bourne
_Emeritus

Post by _Jason Bourne »

I did that Jason. So remember that as our digesting yet another pill you can't swallow but instead hide it in your cheek, eventually choking it down with a glass of acrimony

As noted if you have asked not to be bothered then I have no problem with you firmly telling the SP to bug off.
_Jason Bourne
_Emeritus

Post by _Jason Bourne »

Polygamy Porter wrote:
liz3564 wrote:WTF is a HCMo?
HypoCriteMo

Just holding you all against the standards of the church that you claim membership and support of, that's all. ;)

Oh yes, Plu has already convinced my I am a damn hypcrocrite. I do not deny it.