Daniel Peterson, just for general purposes of identification

The catch-all forum for general topics and debates. Minimal moderation. Rated PG to PG-13.
_Coggins7
_Emeritus

Post by _Coggins7 »

Wow, if I'm so wrong then it would be easy to kick me in the nuts. I clean your clock every time we butt heads, with you running off with your tail between your legs. Do you avtually believe peterson will stick around out in the wide world of actual debate? No, he will not. His visit is short unfortunately. I WANT him to stay and actually debate but sadly I do not see him actually engaging anyone here.

So Doc, prove me wrong.

The curse of Mr. Scratch. "I kicked your ass! I kicked your ass! neener, neener, neener."

By Crom will you PLEASES GROW UP!
The face of sin today often wears the mask of tolerance.

- Thomas S. Monson
_Mercury
_Emeritus

Post by _Mercury »

Coggins7 wrote:The curse of Mr. Scratch. "I kicked your ass! I kicked your ass! neener, neener, neener."

By Crom will you PLEASES GROW UP!

Its easy for me to say this because it is true. I know you do not see it as you believe every word you utter is from on high. Maybe one day after your third nervous breakdown you will have a moment of clarity.
And crawling on the planet's face
Some insects called the human race
Lost in time
And lost in space...and meaning
_Coggins7
_Emeritus

Post by _Coggins7 »

Its easy for me to say this because it is true. I know you do not see it as you believe every word you utter is from on high. Maybe one day after your third nervous breakdown you will have a moment of clarity.

Mercury...Mercury.

Mercury.

Mercury!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YOU'VE NEVER ENGAGED ME IN A RATIONAL ARGUMENT, SO HOW COULD YOU EVER HAVE DEFEATED ME IN A RATIONAL ARGUMENT?
The face of sin today often wears the mask of tolerance.

- Thomas S. Monson
_Mercury
_Emeritus

Post by _Mercury »

Coggins7 wrote:

Mercury...Mercury.

Mercury.

Mercury!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YOU'VE NEVER ENGAGED ME IN A RATIONAL ARGUMENT, SO HOW COULD YOU EVER HAVE DEFEATED ME IN A RATIONAL ARGUMENT?

That is laughable and you know it. The MMM thread, the church finance thread, etc. I have trounced you many times as can be attested to by scratch and others.

Just because you believe something to be true does not make it so cogs.
Lost in time
_Jersey Girl
_Emeritus

Post by _Jersey Girl »

Mercury wrote:
Ray A wrote:
The "doc" doesn't have to prove anything to you Merc.

And why not? The burden of proof is on him. The best way to shut me up would be to prove me wrong. I'm not going to hold my breath on him stepping up to the plate.

In the end if he can prove that there were Israelites using steel swords prior to Europeans arriving in the americas I will apologise and never insult him ever again. hell, ill even down a six pack of fosters and sing "God Save The Queen".

There is nothing that you have done on this thread or on any other thread that I've seen that even bears a remote resemblance to an attempt on your part to seriously engage other posters, much less Daniel Peterson on any topic. Why would anyone want to step up to the plate with you when the result is an sub-intellectual pie throwing contest?

When your only tool of engagement is a feminine hygiene product, then I see no reason to take you seriously or even attempt to "shut you up" because people like you eventually fall of their own weight without any outside help.

How you can thank Shades, whose objective it was to open a board up to people from all walks and who has (along with other posters) repeatedly expressed the desire that TBM's would take part in this board, for this board while at the same time doing your fourth grade damndest to drive people away is clear evidence to me, at least, that your only interest here is to pump out nonsensical-off topic drivel ad nauseum and all the while expecting others who are actually interested in communication to wade through your anti-intellectual vomit so that they can hear eachother think.

You capitalize on the fact that someone like me, who has the wherewithal to engage Daniel with some amount of respect, makes a gesture in order to identify Daniel in order to cut through the skeptical chatter and then when I do that, you USE this thread as a vehicle with which to hurl your adolescent spittle.

Start your OWN threads, Mercury and stop USING the good intentions of others to play your imbecilic games!

Jersey Girl
Failure is not falling down but refusing to get up.
Chinese Proverb
_Mercury
_Emeritus

Post by _Mercury »

Jersey Girl wrote:There is nothing that you have done on this thread or on any other thread that I've seen that even bears a remote resemblance to an attempt on your part to seriously engage other posters, much less Daniel Peterson on any topic. Why would anyone want to step up to the plate with you when the result is an sub-intellectual pie throwing contest?

When your only tool of engagement is a feminine hygiene product, then I see no reason to take you seriously or even attempt to "shut you up" because people like you eventually fall of their own weight without any outside help.

How you can thank Shades, whose objective it was to open a board up to people from all walks and who has (along with other posters) repeatedly expressed the desire that TBM's would take part in this board, for this board while at the same time doing your fourth grade damndest to drive people away is clear evidence to me, at least, that your only interest here is to pump out nonsensical-off topic drivel ad nauseum and all the while expecting others who are actually interested in communication to wade through your anti-intellectual vomit so that they can hear eachother think.

You capitalize on the fact that someone like me, who has the wherewithal to engage Daniel with some amount of respect, makes a gesture in order to identify Daniel in order to cut through the skeptical chatter and then when I do that, you USE this thread as a vehicle with which to hurl your adolescent spittle.

Start your OWN threads, Mercury and stop USING the good intentions of others to play your imbecilic games!

Jersey Girl

It amazes me that you take this to the level that you do, furthering my participation in this thread even more. Surprising as it is you continue on and on, grandstanding the "angry exmo" and taking attention away from you, the person in your mind who deserves the whole spotlight.

What I enjoy is being able to have daniel read my words and even at a subconscious level hearing how I feel about him. that's priceless. I do not care about your or anyone else who has a superficial involvement with the corporation known as Mormonism. You do not get me and I do not expect you ever will. You will take this and percieve it as you having the high ground. Frankly LSD I don't give a damn what you think because you have not been through what I have. Your involvement is tantamount to someone with no emotional capital invested in Mormonism. Your experience with Mormonism has been through boards like this one. And yet you speak as if you actually know what its like to be screwed over day in and day out, emotionally raped by a corporation masquerading as a religion.

You do not know me and you never will. I and others see through your facade. You target me because we call you out on it. Waste two whole years on self doubt pitching a fraud and suffer from a childhood of spiritual bullying at the hands of this so-called church. When you have done that then you can relate to me. Until you do that you are nothing more than a poser nannying others who you feel do not get the true heart of Mormonism.
Lost in time
_Jersey Girl
_Emeritus

Post by _Jersey Girl »

Mercury wrote:It amazes me that you take this to the level that you do, furthering my participation in this thread even more. Surprising as it is you continue on and on, grandstanding the "angry exmo" and taking attention away from you, the person in your mind who deserves the whole spotlight.

What I enjoy is being able to have daniel read my words and even at a subconscious level hearing how I feel about him. that's priceless. I do not care about your or anyone else who has a superficial involvement with the corporation known as Mormonism. You do not get me and I do not expect you ever will. You will take this and percieve it as you having the high ground. Frankly LSD I don't give a damn what you think because you have not been through what I have. Your involvement is tantamount to someone with no emotional capital invested in Mormonism. Your experience with Mormonism has been through boards like this one. And yet you speak as if you actually know what its like to be screwed over day in and day out, emotionally raped by a corporation masquerading as a religion.

You do not know me and you never will. I and others see through your facade. You target me because we call you out on it. Waste two whole years on self doubt pitching a fraud and suffer from a childhood of spiritual bullying at the hands of this so-called church. When you have done that then you can relate to me. Until you do that you are nothing more than a poser nannying others who you feel do not get the true heart of Mormonism.

And to all of the above, I say, screw Mormonism, Mercury. Mormon's do not own the copyright to being bullied or screwed over, financially/emotionallyspiritually/physically abused or any other damn thing that you use and an excuse to hurl juvenile insults at adults on a message board in one breath and in the next breath claim that you'd like to engage them if they'd only "step up to the plate". So take your pathetic persecution complex and shove it!

The ONLY thing that I would like to see a "spotlight" on here, is discussion. Your posts and those of others like you are an obstacle to the very goal of this board which was ...last time I looked...communication.

I have no problem at all with your hurling insults at people in your own threads or those of others who don't mind you defacing their threads.

And as much as you say that I don't know you, Mercury, just what is it that you know about me except for your own delusions?

Nada.
Last edited by Google Feedfetcher on Sat Jul 07, 2007 4:28 am, edited 1 time in total.
Chinese Proverb
_Jersey Girl
_Emeritus

Post by _Jersey Girl »

Excuse me, where was I? Oh yeah. Here is a brief review of the thread thus far:

Jersey Girl: Daniel is that you? Would you mind doing a couple of things to authenticate your ID?

DCP: Not at all. I've met your requests.

Jersey Girl: Yup, it's Daniel.

Mercury: Liar! Douchebag!

Jersey Girl: Mercury, if you want to spit on people, start your own thread.

Mercury: If he wants to impress me in debate, he needs to step up to the plate.

Jersey Girl: Why should he step up to the plate when you spit on him?

Mercury: I'll call him whatever I want to call him. I don't give a damn what you think!

Jersey Girl: Good then do it on your own thread!

Mercury: What do you know? You've never been a Mormon, You don't KNOOOOOW WHAT IT'S LIIIIIIIIKE!!!! WAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

Jersey Girl: What's that got to do with asking you to make your own insult threads?

Mercury: You're just sore cause you're not a Mormon and I call you on it, you don't know what it's LIIIIIIIIKE to be screwed! WAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

Jersey Girl: Cry me a river, Mercury!
Chinese Proverb
_Mercury
_Emeritus

Post by _Mercury »

Jersey Girl wrote:Excuse me, where was I? Oh yeah. Here is a brief review of the thread thus far:

Jersey Girl: Daniel is that you? Would you mind doing a couple of things to authenticate your ID?

DCP: Not at all. I've met your requests.

Jersey Girl: Yup, it's Daniel.

Mercury: Liar! Douchebag!

Jersey Girl: Mercury, if you want to spit on people, start your own thread.

Mercury: If he wants to impress me in debate, he needs to step up to the plate.

Jersey Girl: Why should he step up to the plate when you spit on him?

Mercury: I'll call him whatever I want to call him. I don't give a damn what you think!

Jersey Girl: Good then do it on your own thread!

Mercury: What do you know? You've never been a Mormon, You don't KNOOOOOW WHAT IT'S LIIIIIIIIKE!!!! WAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

Jersey Girl: What's that got to do with asking you to make your own insult threads?

Mercury: You're just sore cause you're not a Mormon and I call you on it, you don't know what it's LIIIIIIIIKE to be screwed! WAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

Jersey Girl: Cry me a river, Mercury!

If it walks like a duck...

Look, I know its hard but culd you have at least mentioned the other posters trying to kick me off this thread? Gawd, how self centered Jersey...Who Knows had me at hello. Now i'm just derailing you.

Besides, this thread outlived its usefulness as soon as you confirmed it was DCP to the board.
Lost in time
_Jersey Girl
_Emeritus

Post by _Jersey Girl »

Mercury,

You go around here throwing the intellectual equivalent of water balloons into threads every chance you get and when I object, you call me self centered?

Project much?

If you think that the way to exorcise the junk in your life is by putting MORE junk into the world (in this case a discussion board) then there really is a critical lack of wisdom on your part.
Chinese Proverb