Who has a bigger following?

The catch-all forum for general topics and debates. Minimal moderation. Rated PG to PG-13.
_Dr. Shades
_Emeritus

Post by _Dr. Shades »

barrelomonkeys wrote:I didn't realize there were any celebrities among us! I don't understand these board dynamics at all.

You ain't seen nothin' yet. Ever heard the song, She's So High?
"Finally, for your rather strange idea that miracles are somehow linked to the amount of gay sexual gratification that is taking place would require that primitive Christianity was launched by gay sex, would it not?"

--Louis Midgley
_KimberlyAnn
_Emeritus

Post by _KimberlyAnn »

*Tongue firmly in cheek* This thread is silly! Everyone knows I have the biggest following on RfM! Moi. Steve Benson can eat his heart out! :P

KA
_Blixa
_Emeritus

Post by _Blixa »

I believe, KA, you come in well behind "anon for this one" and "Sir Topham Hat."
From the Ernest L. Wilkinson Diaries: "ELW dreams he's spattered w/ grease. Hundreds steal his greasy pants."
_Loquacious Lurker
_Emeritus

Post by _Loquacious Lurker »

Ray A wrote:
Loquacious Lurker wrote:Well. SOMEONE had a Pulizer Prize, whilst someone ELSE is virtually unknown outside of discussion forums. In terms of sheer following, based on that, I'd have to vote Benson.

Are you sure it was a Pulizer Prize?

It was a Pulitzer. Self-important spelling police. You better never make a grammar error; I be all ovah yo' ass.
_KimberlyAnn
_Emeritus

Post by _KimberlyAnn »

Loquacious Lurker wrote:
Ray A wrote:
Loquacious Lurker wrote:Well. SOMEONE had a Pulizer Prize, whilst someone ELSE is virtually unknown outside of discussion forums. In terms of sheer following, based on that, I'd have to vote Benson.

It was a Pulitzer. Self-important spelling police. You better never make a grammar error; I be all ovah yo' ass.

The question is, our chatty lurker, can you be all over his ass while still shaking yours?

I really do get a kick out of your avatar!

KA - Who has the biggest following on RfM behind "anon for this" and "Sir Toppham Hat". (Thanks a lot, Blixa! Spoil sport. :P)
_Ray A

Post by _Ray A »

Loquacious Lurker wrote:
Ray A wrote:

Need to improve the bolded portion.
_SatanWasSetUp
_Emeritus

Post by _SatanWasSetUp »

DCP has the larger fan base, but this could be because MAD is skewed in favor of DCP fans, while DCP opponents tend to get booted. RfM allows Steve Bensen bashing, so long as you don't defend the church while doing it. I never got the Steve bashing until I stunbled upon the Dan Vogel threads a few months ago. I lost all respect for him. DCP, on the other hand is much more tolerable. Although his phony self-deprecation and "I heard from a reliable source" arrogance can be annoying, but compared to Bensen, he represents his side much, much better.
"We of this Church do not rely on any man-made statement concerning the nature of Deity. Our knowledge comes directly from the personal experience of Joseph Smith." - Gordon B. Hinckley

"It's wrong to criticize leaders of the Mormon Church even if the criticism is true." - Dallin H. Oaks