I hope that Dr. Shades calls me on a Mission.

The catch-all forum for general topics and debates. Minimal moderation. Rated PG to PG-13.
_Brackite
_Emeritus

I hope that Dr. Shades calls me on a Mission.

Post by _Brackite »

I hope that Dr. Shades calls me on a Mission,
When I have Posted a dozen or so More Messages,
I hope by then I will be ready,
To Preach and Teach and Work like Missionaries do.
"And I've said it before, you want to know what Joseph Smith looked like in Nauvoo, just look at Trump." - Fence Sitter
_Dr. Shades
_Emeritus

Post by _Dr. Shades »

Thanks for that, Brackite, but I'm afraid I don't know what you're referring to.

If you're talking about your current "Deacon" status, well, they stop singing that song back in Valiant B.
"Finally, for your rather strange idea that miracles are somehow linked to the amount of gay sexual gratification that is taking place would require that primitive Christianity was launched by gay sex, would it not?"

--Louis Midgley
_Brackite
_Emeritus

Post by _Brackite »

Dr. Shades wrote:Thanks for that, Brackite, but I'm afraid I don't know what you're referring to.

If you're talking about your current "Deacon" status, well, they stop singing that song back in Valiant B.

Oh well, but I still got that song memorized when I was just a Valiant B. Since I am a Deacon now, all I am able to do now is just pass the sacrament. I want to be an Elder some-day soon and go on a Mission. Since I am still passing the Sacrament, do you want me to give you water, grape juice, or wine for the sacrament?
"And I've said it before, you want to know what Joseph Smith looked like in Nauvoo, just look at Trump." - Fence Sitter
_Gazelam
_Emeritus

Post by _Gazelam »

don't forget Shades special cup. I hear he prefers Everclear.

We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light. - Plato
_msnobody
_Emeritus

Post by _msnobody »

May I have pumpernickel for my sacrament?
_beastie
_Emeritus

Post by _beastie »

Brackite,

You're gonna have to do a heck of a lot better than a mere 235 posts to get that mission call, boy. That borders on being "inactive". ;)
We hate to seem like we don’t trust every nut with a story, but there’s evidence we can point to, and dance while shouting taunting phrases.

Penn & Teller

http://www.mormonmesoamerica.com
_moksha
_Emeritus

Post by _moksha »

Don't worry Brackite, with Runtu on sabbatical, you may someday catch up to him. In the meantime, could we get some bread over here?
Cry Heaven and let loose the Penguins of Peace
_Mr. Coffee
_Emeritus

Post by _Mr. Coffee »

Gazelam wrote:don't forget Shades special cup. I hear he prefers Everclear.

+1!
On Mathematics: I divided by zero! Oh SHI....
_Brackite
_Emeritus

Post by _Brackite »

beastie wrote:Brackite,

You're gonna have to do a heck of a lot better than a mere 235 posts to get that mission call, boy. That borders on being "inactive". ;)

Hi Beastie,

Well, I now have 236 Posts. And, I have been starting to Post Messages here more often. I think that I am getting pretty active again here now. I am really hoping that Dr. Shades call me on a Mission pretty soon. Where should Dr. Shades call me on a Mission to, when I am ready to go to?
_beastie
_Emeritus

Post by _beastie »

Hmmmm - maybe he'll send you to MAD. :O
We hate to seem like we don’t trust every nut with a story, but there’s evidence we can point to, and dance while shouting taunting phrases.

Penn & Teller

http://www.mormonmesoamerica.com