What MAD posters would you like to see cross over to MDB?

The catch-all forum for general topics and debates. Minimal moderation. Rated PG to PG-13.
_Blixa
_Emeritus

Post by _Blixa »

Koakaipo. She's my only pick.
From the Ernest L. Wilkinson Diaries: "ELW dreams he's spattered w/ grease. Hundreds steal his greasy pants."
_Loquacious Lurker
_Emeritus

Post by _Loquacious Lurker »

How come nobody said Juliann?
_harmony
_Emeritus

Post by _harmony »

Juliann.

I'd love to see Juliann here. My reasons are not pure, though.
_Yoda

Post by _Yoda »

harmony wrote:Juliann.

I'd love to see Juliann here. My reasons are not pure, though.

Your reasons regarding Juliann not pure? I'm shocked! ;)
_Yoda

Juliann

Post by _Yoda »

I will say, for the record publicly here, that I hold no malice against Juliann, and as far as I'm concerned, she is more than welcome to post here. I would not interfere with her posts in any way. If any of Juliann's posts needed some type of moderation, which I doubt, it would be done by Shades or Bond.

What happened between the two of us is water under the bridge and I have moved on. I'm sure she has, too.

So, Juliann, if you're reading this, and have a desire to post on the "dark side of the force", come on over. ;)
_moksha
_Emeritus

Re: Juliann

Post by _moksha »

liz3564 wrote: So, Juliann, if you're reading this, and have a desire to post on the "dark side of the force", come on over. ;)

You could do great things at Slythern House...
Cry Heaven and let loose the Penguins of Peace
_Brackite
_Emeritus

Post by _Brackite »

Brackite wrote:Here is who I would like to see come and Post a few Messages here:.

Her Amun
Jerubaal
Pac-Man
Theophilus

Oops, it looks like that at least one of the MA&D Moderators ended up banning Theophilus on the MA&D/"FAIR' Message Board. They sure love to ban the LDS Church critics over there. Here are two other Posters from the MA&D Message Board, who I would really like to see come and Post Messages here:

noel00
Scottie

http://mormondiscussions.com/discuss/vi ... ilus#11144
"And I've said it before, you want to know what Joseph Smith looked like in Nauvoo, just look at Trump." - Fence Sitter
_Daniel Peterson
_Emeritus

Post by _Daniel Peterson »

Brackite wrote:noel00

Your wish has long since been granted.
_Doctor Steuss
_Emeritus

Post by _Doctor Steuss »

Brackite wrote:
Brackite wrote:Here is who I would like to see come and Post a few Messages here:.

Her Amun
Jerubaal
Pac-Man
Theophilus

Oops, it looks like that at least one of the MA&D Moderators ended up banning Theophilus on the MA&D/"FAIR' Message Board. They sure love to ban the LDS Church critics over there. Here are two other Posters from the MA&D Message Board, who I would really like to see come and Post Messages here:

noel00
Scottie

http://mormondiscussions.com/discuss/vi ... ilus#11144

Brackite may have been referring to Theophilus07. I can't imagine that he/she would want the Theophilus that was banned here. Almost every argument ended up with him saying at some point "G-d told me."
"Some people never go crazy. What truly horrible lives they must lead." ~Charles Bukowski
_Who Knows
_Emeritus

Post by _Who Knows »

Doctor Steuss wrote:Brackite may have been referring to Theophilus07. I can't imagine that he/she would want the Theophilus that was banned here. Almost every argument ended up with him saying at some point "G-d told me."

So he was your run-of-the-mill chapel TBM?
WK: "Joseph Smith asserted that the Book of Mormon peoples were the original inhabitants of the americas"
Will Schryver: "No, he didn’t." 3/19/08
Still waiting for Will to back this up...