Raising hell over on RFM

The catch-all forum for general topics and debates. Minimal moderation. Rated PG to PG-13.
_Stan Fan aka Che Dali
_Emeritus

Post by _Stan Fan aka Che Dali »

Infymus wrote:There is a small board war starting up again between the Mormon Curtain and RFM. Susan's lap-dogs are coming out of the woodwork because of a post I made recently:

http://www.mormoncurtain.com/#pub_1094634894

Now that I look at your blog message, I think it correlates perfectly and believe I was the one that unwittingly started this latest tirade against RFM. Still, the way this person (or if it was you, Mercury) is the wrong way to go about it. Hit and run messages are only going to get RFM posters blasting you. And your post on your blog where you've responded to each message really isn't going to be seen by much of anyone.

I don't care for hit and run messages and I'm surprised those you've archived stayed around so long.

RFM cronies have written to me stating that I'm immature for posting Susan I/S's correspondences with me. In them I have shown that Susan I/S is nothing but a liar who will do anything to protect RFM.

I could care less what she thinks or does anymore as we have all grown beyond her. RFM these days is nothing more than a hate/bitch site and it is hard to find gems in that rough. Sites such as The Ex-Mormon Forums, Mormon Discussions, Post Mormon, The Foyer and others have far exceeded RFM. Still, RFM has its place.

The Mormon Curtain has certainly proved itself in the Ex-Mormon community and I have done exactly opposite of what Susan I/S accused me of. None of it has been about *me* as she so claims. No legal ramifications have come to light concerning the posting. Only TWO people have asked to have their posts removed – Samuel The Utahnite – a totally unstable man, and Tyson Dunn, who continually accuses me of trying to “expose Ex-Mormons”.

I posted Susan I/S’s messages along with my replies on the Mormon Curtain so everyone would see both sides. You can call me immature, but I’ve been called far far worse by Mormons and Ex-Mormons.

Interesting note though, I’ve been treated far worse by Ex-Mormons than Mormons while I’ve doing all of this. Go figure.

Susan I/S blocks everything and anything that goes to my site. She also blocks all other blogs stating "Email it to me and I'll post it on the Blog portion", but then she censors 90% of the blogs and only posts what she wants. Seems to me that it's all about - her - as she so accuses me. If Susan I/S had her way, everyone but RFM would be sent cease and desist notices. She’s like Eric’s chained lap-dog. If anyone is being immature, it’s her.

Let's not even begin to show how she treats certain high-profile posters on RFM with royalty. They can and do attack anything and anyone, spewing venom and posting their own religious opinions all the while being protected by Susan I/S.

Why do you think people like KimberlyAnn, Tal Bachman and many others have begun to move on? More power to them.

God, this is all we need, another uproar in the Ex-Mormon communities.

Yeah, the world of RfM is pretty bizzare. I'd get posts deleted all the time for no apparent reason and without explanation. I'd be right in the middle of a good conversation and the whole thread would just disappear.