Meeting Dan Peterson.

The catch-all forum for general topics and debates. Minimal moderation. Rated PG to PG-13.
_moksha
_Emeritus

Post by _moksha »

barrelomonkeys wrote: It's really hard not to take things that are said on here personally. I know I've been deeply pained by someone who tried to hurt me and succeeded. Not so much that what this person said has any credibility or any semblance of truth, rather I was just astounded at the vitriol and hatred that was spewed at me. I am not accustomed to such things and was rather shocked.

It might be good to adopt a philosophy of "I'm Okay, You're So-So". Personally, I have found the quest to be okay too much pressure.
Cry Heaven and let loose the Penguins of Peace
_Blixa
_Emeritus

Post by _Blixa »

But Mok, you are so patently more than ok!!! Your "pastism" quip alone!!
From the Ernest L. Wilkinson Diaries: "ELW dreams he's spattered w/ grease. Hundreds steal his greasy pants."
_barrelomonkeys
_Emeritus

Post by _barrelomonkeys »

moksha wrote:
barrelomonkeys wrote: It's really hard not to take things that are said on here personally. I know I've been deeply pained by someone who tried to hurt me and succeeded. Not so much that what this person said has any credibility or any semblance of truth, rather I was just astounded at the vitriol and hatred that was spewed at me. I am not accustomed to such things and was rather shocked.

It might be good to adopt a philosophy of "I'm Okay, You're So-So". Personally, I have found the quest to be okay too much pressure.

Moksha, you're brilliant!
"I'm good enough, I'm smart enough, and gosh darn people like me!"