Congratulations to Nehor for Reaching Godhood!!!

The catch-all forum for general topics and debates. Minimal moderation. Rated PG to PG-13.
_The Nehor
_Emeritus

Post by _The Nehor »

Thanks all. It was at about noon yesterday central time.

Who Knows - Well, I'm still waiting for my key to the executive suite and my copy of "Planet-building for dummies"

Merc - Thanks

Blixa - Yeah, my plans are a little sketchy at the moment. My current problem is that I can' figure how to mix the T-Rex's and the humans without mass slaughter. Any suggestions?

KA - Thanks, looking forward to the complimentary beverages.

Schmo - somehow spirit skirt doesn't sound as good as the more tangible ones.

California - Thanks, I'm less friendly in real life though :)

BarreloMonkeys - No, don't need Paris Hilton. I think I'd prefer to clone Kate Beckinsale. Preferably as she appeared in "Underworld"

Liz - Thanks, I'll visit the Goddess Suite soon. But I'm unclear. Am I a boytoy or am I getting a harem? ;)
"Surely he knows that DCP, The Nehor, Lamanite, and other key apologists..." -Scratch clarifying my status in apologetics
"I admit it; I'm a petty, petty man." -Some Schmo
_harmony
_Emeritus

Post by _harmony »

The Nehor wrote:Liz - Thanks, I'll visit the Goddess Suite soon. But I'm unclear. Am I a boytoy or am I getting a harem? ;)

You won't know what to do with the harem until you've been the boy toy.

Thanks for being a member of our little group here at Shades Acres Community Center. It takes all kinds to make this idea work. :-)
_The Nehor
_Emeritus

Post by _The Nehor »

harmony wrote:
The Nehor wrote:Liz - Thanks, I'll visit the Goddess Suite soon. But I'm unclear. Am I a boytoy or am I getting a harem? ;)

Thanks for being a member of our little group here at Shades Acres Community Center. It takes all kinds to make this idea work. :-)

Understood :)

Glad to be here though Bond will probably be upset again about more overcrowding
"Surely he knows that DCP, The Nehor, Lamanite, and other key apologists..." -Scratch clarifying my status in apologetics
_Yoda

Post by _Yoda »

The Nehor wrote:
harmony wrote:

Understood :)

Glad to be here though Bond will probably be upset again about more overcrowding

Don't worry...Bond will get over it. *checking the batteries on his shock collar* ;)

Edited to add----Besides...Bond doesn't have a room of his own anymore. He is staying in the Goddess suite with Jersey Girl and me. He is under close supervision. ;)

We have actually arranged for you to have the adjoining suite next to ours.

;)
_CaliforniaKid
_Emeritus

Post by _CaliforniaKid »

harmony wrote:You won't know what to do with the harem until you've been the boy toy.

Line upon line, Nehor.
_silentkid
_Emeritus

Post by _silentkid »

Congrats Nehor. Your posts are great. I enjoy your perspective.
_Bond...James Bond
_Emeritus

Post by _Bond...James Bond »

Congrats Nehor!!!

Moderation Note: Bond's long winded tirade about accomodations in Godhood heaven has been deleted, and he has been shocked into submission.--Liz
"Whatever appears to be against the Book of Mormon is going to be overturned at some time in the future. So we can be pretty open minded."-charity 3/7/07
_Yoda

Post by _Yoda »

*passing the remote control for Bond's shock collar to Harmony*

Hey, keep an eye on Bond for me. I don't see Jersey Girl around and I need to initiate Nehor into our little club.

;)

_The Nehor
_Emeritus

Post by _The Nehor »

I think I'm supposed to run away now.......
_Yoda

Post by _Yoda »

The Nehor wrote:I think I'm supposed to run away now.......

Impossible....I've been a God for longer than you have, and know how to catch you.

;)

Mod Note from Bond---Dude, it's true. Believe me, I've tried. Just submit. It's much easier..and more fun! ;)
Last edited by _Yoda on Thu Jul 19, 2007 6:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.