Congratulations to Nehor for Reaching Godhood!!!

The catch-all forum for general topics and debates. Minimal moderation. Rated PG to PG-13.
_The Nehor
_Emeritus

Post by _The Nehor »

moksha wrote:Way to go Nehor.

Have you been trying any of your new powers out? Here is a hint for levitating: Think of yourself as a Dove Bar and then scratch yourself on your undercarriage. Works every time.

My secret is to throw myself at the ground and miss.
"Surely he knows that DCP, The Nehor, Lamanite, and other key apologists..." -Scratch clarifying my status in apologetics
"I admit it; I'm a petty, petty man." -Some Schmo
_The Nehor
_Emeritus

Post by _The Nehor »

asbestosman wrote:Now when somebody asks you if you're a god, you say, "yes". Just be careful not to cross the streams--unless you really want to.

Years of playing D&D has already had me doing both things.
"Surely he knows that DCP, The Nehor, Lamanite, and other key apologists..." -Scratch clarifying my status in apologetics
_Gazelam
_Emeritus

Post by _Gazelam »

Heres a cheatsheet for the Godhood 101 class. You have to know where all this stuff is supposed to go. Good luck. I'm already looking into night classes. Sheesh this is hard.

We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light. - Plato
_The Nehor
_Emeritus

Post by _The Nehor »

Gazelam wrote:Heres a cheatsheet for the Godhood 101 class. You have to know where all this stuff is supposed to go. Good luck. I'm already looking into night classes. Sheesh this is hard.

I'm working on some improvements. Move the brain to the left arm, put the lungs in the head, the gall bladder in the right thumb, and switch the heart and reproductive organs. Soon my Mona Lisa will be ready. Like Frankenstein they said I was mad!!!!!!!! MAD, they said?!?!!?!?
_Seven
_Emeritus

Post by _Seven »

Congrats Nehor. :) It's nice to have a TBM here who converses without ad homenims. You're a good example to all and I respect your POV.
"Happiness is the object and design of our existence...
That which is wrong under one circumstance, may be, and often is, right under another." Joseph Smith