Congratulations to BLIXA for achieving Goddesshood!

The catch-all forum for general topics and debates. Minimal moderation. Rated PG to PG-13.
_Bond...James Bond
_Emeritus

Post by _Bond...James Bond »

Blixa wrote:That said, a schoolroom fantasy is not out of the question.)

Dang it....do I have to wear the Catholic school girl outfit again? I mean I know I got nice legs but I really don't like shaving them....
"Whatever appears to be against the Book of Mormon is going to be overturned at some time in the future. So we can be pretty open minded."-charity 3/7/07
_Blixa
_Emeritus

Post by _Blixa »

silentkid wrote:
Blixa wrote:I'm partial to more intellectual than physical tortures.

Do you prefer Cryptoquips, Sudokus, and Saturday New York Times Crosswords, or reading Finnegan's Wake?

Assigning research papers. 'Nuff said.
From the Ernest L. Wilkinson Diaries: "ELW dreams he's spattered w/ grease. Hundreds steal his greasy pants."
_Blixa
_Emeritus

Post by _Blixa »

Bond...James Bond wrote:

Dang it....do I have to wear the Catholic school girl outfit again? I mean I know I got nice legs but I really don't like shaving them....

Nothing more abject than a schoolboy in short pants. Don't worry, I stop short of caning.
From the Ernest L. Wilkinson Diaries: "ELW dreams he's spattered w/ grease. Hundreds steal his greasy pants."
_Jersey Girl
_Emeritus

Post by _Jersey Girl »

The Nehor wrote:
liz3564 wrote:Note to Nehor---Only the male gods get hazed here at Shady Acres. The females are in charge.

:)

VIVA LA REVOLUTION!!!!!!!

Yes, Nehor. This is exaltation the way it was intended to be!
Failure is not falling down but refusing to get up.
Chinese Proverb
_Jersey Girl
_Emeritus

Post by _Jersey Girl »

Blixa wrote:
Bond...James Bond wrote:

Nothing more abject than a schoolboy in short pants. Don't worry, I stop short of caning.

FYI: The Goddess suite has an abundance of female teachers. Mind yer p's and q's there Bond!
Failure is not falling down but refusing to get up.
Chinese Proverb
_Mercury
_Emeritus

Post by _Mercury »

Blixa wrote:
Bond...James Bond wrote:

This is so trippy.
And crawling on the planet's face
Some insects called the human race
Lost in time
And lost in space...and meaning
_The Nehor
_Emeritus

Post by _The Nehor »

Jersey Girl wrote:
The Nehor wrote:
liz3564 wrote:Note to Nehor---Only the male gods get hazed here at Shady Acres. The females are in charge.

:)

VIVA LA REVOLUTION!!!!!!!

Yes, Nehor. This is exaltation the way it was intended to be!

No I meant I'm going to revolt and start the trend of masculinism until all are equal :)
"Surely he knows that DCP, The Nehor, Lamanite, and other key apologists..." -Scratch clarifying my status in apologetics
"I admit it; I'm a petty, petty man." -Some Schmo