Congratulations to BLIXA for achieving Goddesshood!

The catch-all forum for general topics and debates. Minimal moderation. Rated PG to PG-13.
_barrelomonkeys
_Emeritus

Post by _barrelomonkeys »

Blixa is magnificent. I'm in awe of her and have worshipped her before she was an "official" Goddess.
_Yoda

Post by _Yoda »

Bond...James Bond wrote:My Dear Mr. Shades,

I will no longer grace you will the title of "Doctor" because you continue to ignore my demands for proper housing. When I signed on as a moderator you promised me a private apartment on Hottie Row. And yet.....once again I am forced to move. When Nehor was crowned I once again was forced to room with Coggins, and when Blixa moved into the neighborhood guess who had to move into the flat with us???? My old pal Mister Snore uhhhh Mister Scratch. Well Scratch works just as well cause he enjoys ass scratching during breakfast. I've involuntarily lost 5 lbs this week due to loss of appetite. And did I mention the neighbors? Ray A is up half the night hot tubbing with some of the local hotties, and for some reason I'm never on Ray A's A-list of guests. What the hell Shades?

PS: Congrats Blixa ;)

BOND! That is the last time you will get away with hiding those batteries for your shock collar! This new one is now computerized!

Back to the goddess suite with you!

Congrats, Blixa! Tell Nehor and Bond to "assume the position". :)

Note to Nehor---Only the male gods get hazed here at Shady Acres. The females are in charge.

:)
_Who Knows
_Emeritus

Post by _Who Knows »

Congrats! :)
WK: "Joseph Smith asserted that the Book of Mormon peoples were the original inhabitants of the americas"
Will Schryver: "No, he didn’t." 3/19/08
Still waiting for Will to back this up...
_Some Schmo
_Emeritus

Post by _Some Schmo »

I always love what Blixa has to say, without a doubt. One of my favorites.
God belief is for people who don't want to live life on the universe's terms.
_Mercury
_Emeritus

Post by _Mercury »

WOOT!!!!!11111!!!!ONE!!!!
And crawling on the planet's face
Some insects called the human race
Lost in time
And lost in space...and meaning
_The Nehor
_Emeritus

Post by _The Nehor »

liz3564 wrote:Note to Nehor---Only the male gods get hazed here at Shady Acres. The females are in charge.

:)

VIVA LA REVOLUTION!!!!!!!
"Surely he knows that DCP, The Nehor, Lamanite, and other key apologists..." -Scratch clarifying my status in apologetics
"I admit it; I'm a petty, petty man." -Some Schmo
_silentkid
_Emeritus

Post by _silentkid »

Congrats! This is a day (actually, yesterday) to be remembered.
_Sam Harris
_Emeritus

Re: Congratulations to BLIXA for achieving Goddesshood!

Post by _Sam Harris »

Dr. Shades wrote:On Thursday July 19, 2007 at exactly 1:36 p.m. Mountain Standard Time, our very own BLIXA, she of the Second Life avatars, worked out her salvation and was crowned with her mantle of exaltation, yea, even GODDESSHOOD!

She is the twentieth mortal to achieve godhood so far (on this board, at least). I'd say that makes us about equal to all the Greek mythologies combined, right?

If anyone has anything nice to say about Blixa, now is the time and this is the thread to do so.

In the meantime, let's hear from Blixa herself. Well? Speech! Speech!

(P.S. How did your cat get its name?)

She's damn gorgeous.
Each one has to find his peace from within. And peace to be real must be unaffected by outside circumstances. -Ghandi
_Blixa
_Emeritus

Post by _Blixa »

Thanks again, everyone!! I've just opened my celebratory libations.

(Note to Gods: I'm partial to more intellectual than physical tortures. That said, a schoolroom fantasy is not out of the question.)
From the Ernest L. Wilkinson Diaries: "ELW dreams he's spattered w/ grease. Hundreds steal his greasy pants."
_silentkid
_Emeritus

Post by _silentkid »

Blixa wrote:I'm partial to more intellectual than physical tortures.

Do you prefer Cryptoquips, Sudokus, and Saturday New York Times Crosswords, or reading Finnegan's Wake?