Brothers and sisters, I'd like to introduce Chad(Swedeboy)!

The catch-all forum for general topics and debates. Minimal moderation. Rated PG to PG-13.
_Polygamy Porter
_Emeritus

Brothers and sisters, I'd like to introduce Chad(Swedeboy)!

Post by _Polygamy Porter »

He is visiting from the RfM ward.

He is thinking of staying a while so please stick your best hand out and give him a warm Shady Acres welcome!
God damnit, fake it if you must.

Glad to have you Brother Chad (Swedeboy) Spjut!

You will just love your new ward!
_harmony
_Emeritus

Post by _harmony »

Welcome, Chad. I remember you from the Foyer, If I recall correctly.
_Jersey Girl
_Emeritus

Post by _Jersey Girl »

to our humble Board Ward!

Jersey Girl
Failure is not falling down but refusing to get up.
Chinese Proverb
_Polygamy Porter
_Emeritus

Post by _Polygamy Porter »

Thanks for the help there sisters.

Chad, this board is like none other.

Feel like being nice to Mormons and chatting like on Fair/MAAD? Hit the Celestial board.

Feel like discussing Mormonism similar to the Foyer? Hit the Terrestial board

Feel like raging like some do on RfM? Hit the Telestial board where verbal punctuation is expected and highly encouraged.

Being the socialite you were in the RfM ward, hit the Events and Get-togethers board!

Tell us what your favorite spirit(s) based drink is in the The Off-Topic Forum or just spout off about how you HATE that new whitetrash mart in Centerville.
_Bond...James Bond
_Emeritus

Post by _Bond...James Bond »

PP have you been kidnapping those wonderful people from RfM again?

Well.....hello Chad. Can I call you Swedey?
"Whatever appears to be against the Book of Mormon is going to be overturned at some time in the future. So we can be pretty open minded."-charity 3/7/07
_KimberlyAnn
_Emeritus

Post by _KimberlyAnn »

Chad's here! Yea!!!

I take all the credit for him visiting this board, lol!

Blowing a kiss for my Utah man's cheek: MMMMWWWAAA!

Welcome!

KA
_Chad (Swedeboy) Spjut
_Emeritus

Post by _Chad (Swedeboy) Spjut »

Hello All!

I have been sampling a few of the other boards out there, most recently postmormon.org. My Oklahoman lover, Kimberly Ann told me about this place a few days ago, so here I am.

I have been reading a few of the threads and I must say it is quite a change from the other sites I have been to. I don't mind seeing the TBM's and other defenders of Mormonism here on this site. However having said that, it does make my mind and stomach a bit ill to see the lengths some have gone to keep Mormonism true. I guess it is that I see myself in them as I once was, and it brings all of the old pain back again.

Most recently I visited the thread about polygamy and some of the issues surrounding the dumping of the doctrine in D&C132, and the contradictions between Jacob in the Book of Mormon and the D&C. As I see those folks defend or ignore the contradictions between the two 'scriptures' it just drives me nuts! I was once so nuts, so I do empathize, but what was once so murky and cloudy, has now become so clear. I guess that is what I want for my fellow man, to see and accept reality for what it is, mental gymnastics be damned!

So thanks for the hearty welcome Porter. Hopefully I will have something of use to contribute to this board as well. -Chad
Überzeugungen sind oft die gefährlichsten Feinde der Wahrheit.
- Friedrich Nietzsche

[Certainty (that one is correct) is often the most dangerous enemy of the truth.]
_KimberlyAnn
_Emeritus

Post by _KimberlyAnn »

Chad (Swedeboy) Spjut wrote: My Oklahoman lover, Kimberly Ann told me about this place a few days ago, so here I am.

See? I told y'all I got all the credit for Chad being here! ;) And if you've ever seen Chad, my big, hunky Swede, you'd know that's a LOT of credit!

KA