Was Emma an abused wife?

The catch-all forum for general topics and debates. Minimal moderation. Rated PG to PG-13.
_auteur55
_Emeritus

Post by _auteur55 »

Just making sure this works.

Joseph loved Emma with all his heart. You can't read his letters to her and think otherwise. Emma loved her husband and this is why polygamy was so hard.

They are both in heaven together and Emma's trials are over.

It is a powerful love story when you can see through all the mortal muck.
_Polygamy Porter
_Emeritus

Post by _Polygamy Porter »

auteur55 wrote:Just making sure this works.

Joseph loved Emma with all his heart. You can't read his letters to her and think otherwise. Emma loved her husband and this is why polygamy was so hard.

Is that an actual picture of you as your avatar? Very fitting.

Joe has little time for Emma in the Celestial Kingdom.

Remember? He is a God with many polygamous wives? DUH?

She gets to see him once a month for about 10 minutes, while he quickly performs celestial intercourse with her... in between Deborah and Francine. I wonder if he just lines them up after he wanks into a turkey baster and gives each one a little spurt... Then again, he does have a perfected body and I suppose he can climax as many times as he needs...

I dunno, after the first month it would be to be a drag...
_auteur55
_Emeritus

Post by _auteur55 »

No it's not me but how exactly is it fitting?

Also why are you such an unpleasant person?
_Polygamy Porter
_Emeritus

auteur55 wrote:

No it's not me but how exactly is it fitting?

Also why are you such an unpleasant person?
It fits your online demeanor, kinda down beat, whoa is me.. poor persecuted Mormon...

I am unpleasant?

I guess truth is unpleasant to some..
_auteur55
_Emeritus

Post by _auteur55 »

It fits your online demeanor, kinda down beat, whoa is me.. poor persecuted Mormon

I had posted twice before you went after me. You had me pegged on two posts as being down beat and suffering from a persecution complex. I am also a clueless, ignorant, chapel Mormon.

Do you do this to everyone who comes on here?

Want to go see Spider-man 3 sometime?
_harmony
_Emeritus

Post by _harmony »

You hope. I don't. Personally, I hope the man is where he belongs, where all men who do what he did deserve to be.
_Polygamy Porter
_Emeritus

auteur55 wrote:
It fits your online demeanor, kinda down beat, whoa is me.. poor persecuted Mormon

I had posted twice before you went after me. You had me pegged on two posts as being down beat and suffering from a persecution complex. I am also a clueless, ignorant, chapel Mormon.
You catch on quick.
auteur55 wrote:Do you do this to everyone who comes on here?
No, only the stupid ones.

auteur55 wrote:Want to go see Spider-man 3 sometime?
WTF is that? Are you off your meds or just between pills?
_truth dancer
_Emeritus

Post by _truth dancer »

Most guys who abuse their wives claim to love them... they shower their wives with love and attention to make up for the abuse. The love letters mean nothing if a woman is being hurt, degraded, demeaned, and abused.

I do not see any evidence whatsoever that Joseph Smith even cared for Emma let alone loved her.

If Emma is with Joseph Smith her sickening trial is still going on...

Do you think all men who treat their wives in such a way as did Joseph Smith are part of a powerful love story? Or is Joseph Smith the only one who gets away with cheating on his wife, lying to her, "marrying" other men's wives, cohorting with girls and young teenagers?

With all due respect, I tire of men excusing such dispicable, disgusting behavior by trying to turn it into something beautiful to excuse Joseph Smith.

If anyone other than Joseph Smith did what he did, (ya know... take your wife and sleep with your daughter), ya'll would be wanting to hang the guy....

:-(

~dancer~
"The search for reality is the most dangerous of all undertakings for it destroys the world in which you live." Nisargadatta Maharaj
_Mercury
_Emeritus

Post by _Mercury »

auteur55 wrote:

Looks to be true. Tell me, are you stockpiling food for the day all the evil nonmormons will pour over the wasatch front to stop the Mormons?
And crawling on the planet's face
Some insects called the human race
Lost in time
And lost in space...and meaning
_Mercury
_Emeritus

Post by _Mercury »

If Joe loved emma then why did he pork 30 other women and then threaten her with destruction if she didn't accept it?

Sounds like abuse, not love.
And crawling on the planet's face
Some insects called the human race
Lost in time
And lost in space...and meaning