Was Emma an abused wife?

The catch-all forum for general topics and debates. Minimal moderation. Rated PG to PG-13.
_Ray A

Post by _Ray A »

Mercury wrote:
I think you and I both know that integrity and you are strangers.

I think you and I both know that you are an obsessed, bitter and angry person. You hate Mormonism with an unhealthy passion.
_Mercury
_Emeritus

Post by _Mercury »

Ray A wrote:
Mercury wrote:
I think you and I both know that integrity and you are strangers.

I think you and I both know that you are an obsessed, bitter and angry person. You hate Mormonism with an unhealthy passion.

Well that goes for the both of us then.
And crawling on the planet's face
Some insects called the human race
Lost in time
And lost in space...and meaning
_Ray A

Post by _Ray A »

Mercury wrote:Well that goes for the both of us then.

According to GIMR it does, and women are always right.
_Mercury
_Emeritus

Post by _Mercury »

Ray A wrote:
Mercury wrote:Well that goes for the both of us then.

According to GIMR it does, and women are always right.

Man, GIMR has you by the frontal lobe, does she? Tough break man.

Better tell her to get back in the kitchen then.
Lost in time
_Ray A

Post by _Ray A »

Mercury wrote:

You pretty much already did.
_Mercury
_Emeritus

Post by _Mercury »

Ray A wrote:
Mercury wrote:

You pretty much already did.

Uhhuh...sure. Where exactly did I do that?
Lost in time
_Ray A

Post by _Ray A »

Mercury wrote:

Here is one example (GIMR's words, but my bold):

Merc is upset because he got caught making a blanket statement towards me about my clinging to God because I'm afraid of death. I replied to him and told him that in my personal situation that could come any day, and that is not why I believe in God. I then proceeded to let him know that abuse of believers because he was abused as a Mormon was not acceptable.

He can't handle it. Hence this thread.

Yes, Merc, you're a constantly angry and abusive and intolerant person. Even PP appears to have boundaries you don't.
_Mercury
_Emeritus

Post by _Mercury »

Ray A wrote:
Mercury wrote:

Here is one example (GIMR's words, but my bold):

Merc is upset because he got caught making a blanket statement towards me about my clinging to God because I'm afraid of death. I replied to him and told him that in my personal situation that could come any day, and that is not why I believe in God. I then proceeded to let him know that abuse of believers because he was abused as a Mormon was not acceptable.

He can't handle it. Hence this thread.

Yes, Merc, you're a constantly angry and abusive and intolerant person. Even PP appears to have boundaries you don't.

I still do not get how that relates to me being a misogynist pig as I implied with my quip, the original matter I was alluding to. Hmm, someone needs a lesson in logical timelines.
Lost in time
_Ray A

Post by _Ray A »

Mercury wrote:I still do not get how that relates to me being a misogynist pig as I implied with my quip, the original matter I was alluding to. Hmm, someone needs a lesson in logical timelines.

Trying to reason with you is like trying to reason with a stubborn Ox. You came on here with hate in your heart, and it infects you. Do I really have to rub into you what an intolerant arsehole you are? Do you even have a heart? No. And you know why? Because of your irrational HATRED of Mormonism and Mormons. You are blinded by your irrational hatred. Wake the F*** up, boy, and get a life, and be tolerant to those who differ with you in belief. I don't care if you worship pigs, or nothing at all, but have some respect for people's beliefs.
_Mercury
_Emeritus

Post by _Mercury »

Ray A wrote:
Mercury wrote:I still do not get how that relates to me being a misogynist pig as I implied with my quip, the original matter I was alluding to. Hmm, someone needs a lesson in logical timelines.

Trying to reason with you is like trying to reason with a stubborn Ox. You came on here with hate in your heart, and it infects you. Do I really have to rub into you what an intolerant arsehole you are? Do you even have a heart? No. And you know why? Because of your irrational HATRED of Mormonism and Mormons. You are blinded by your irrational hatred. Wake the F*** up, boy, and get a life, and be tolerant to those who differ with you in belief. I don't care if you worship pigs, or nothing at all, but have some respect for people's beliefs.

I know the definition of insanity is doing something repeatedly expecting a different result, but here is the question again:

When did I make misogynist remarks to GIMR or anyone else on this board?

When did I tell GIMR to "get back in the kitchen"?
Lost in time