Hey it's a new bunch of LDS forums....

The catch-all forum for general topics and debates. Minimal moderation. Rated PG to PG-13.
_Bond...James Bond
_Emeritus

Hey it's a new bunch of LDS forums....

Post by _Bond...James Bond »

Located at LDS Forums

Looks like a few Chapel Mormons are grazing, but not much else....quick Shades take a picture before an Internet Mormon goes in and corrupts their naïvété.
"Whatever appears to be against the Book of Mormon is going to be overturned at some time in the future. So we can be pretty open minded."-charity 3/7/07
_Bond...James Bond
_Emeritus

Alright so someone let the critics out (Whoot! Whoot Whoot!) and me and cksalmon are taking turns shouting out Joseph Smith's plural wives. Come join the fun as we play "Corrupt the Chapel Mormons!"
"Whatever appears to be against the Book of Mormon is going to be overturned at some time in the future. So we can be pretty open minded."-charity 3/7/07
_cksalmon
_Emeritus

Post by _cksalmon »

Bond...James Bond wrote:Alright so someone let the critics out (Whoot! Whoot Whoot!) and me and cksalmon are taking turns shouting out Joseph Smith's plural wives. Come join the fun as we play "Corrupt the Chapel Mormons!"

I think someone should point them to mormonapologetics.com. I don't wish to corrupt them so much as to broaden their horizons. Joseph Smith's plural wives are absolutely No Big Deal there. Or, here, frankly, for that matter.

I think this is a foreign site???

Best.

CKS
_Bond...James Bond
_Emeritus

cksalmon wrote:
Bond...James Bond wrote:Alright so someone let the critics out (Whoot! Whoot Whoot!) and me and cksalmon are taking turns shouting out Joseph Smith's plural wives. Come join the fun as we play "Corrupt the Chapel Mormons!"

I think someone should point them to mormonapologetics.com. I don't wish to corrupt them so much as to broaden their horizons. Joseph Smith's plural wives are absolutely No Big Deal there. Or, here, frankly, for that matter.

I think this is a foreign site???

Best.

CKS

I saw it listed on another site....and there it claimed to have the support of the More Good Foundation.
_Polygamy Porter
_Emeritus

Post by _Polygamy Porter »

nice work so far Bond...

HOWEVER, see the whois record for this chapel board:

Domain name: ldsforums.com

Administrative Contact:
More Good Foundation
Domain Admin (admin@moregoodfoundation.org)
+1.8017059385
Fax: +1.1
520 E. Timpanogos Parkway
Building S
Orem, UT 84097
US

Another MAAD board basically.

moregoodfoundation.org is the brain-fart child of the Fair/MAAD founders, Wyatt and Gordon.

I give your posts over there less than a day to live...

Great posts, but I am sure Wyatt will get his bottom garmies in a bunch soon...
Last edited by Ask Jeeves [Bot] on Tue Jul 24, 2007 1:04 am, edited 1 time in total.
_KimberlyAnn
_Emeritus

Post by _KimberlyAnn »

I went over there and peeked. You two are hilarious! I doubt they're going to think you are, though. ;)

KA
_Loquacious Lurker
_Emeritus

Post by _Loquacious Lurker »

naughty naughty
_silentkid
_Emeritus

Post by _silentkid »

Thanks for the laugh. I especially enjoyed the Joseph Smith wives shoutout thread.
_Yoda

Post by _Yoda »

OMG! You two are better than Laurel and Hardy! I love you both! ROTFLMAO!

PP, are Wyatt and Gordon REALLY behind this board?

You're right! They're going to go into seizures when they see our boys' posts.

I would love to be a fly on the wall in their computer rooms.
_Polygamy Porter
_Emeritus

Post by _Polygamy Porter »

OMG I can smell the chapelness on this one from here!

http://www.ldsforums.com/showthread.php?t=20

Joseph Smith was excluded as a youth, brutalized as an adult, and martyred as he approached middle age because he would not deny his beliefs. Because he never backed down from doing God's will, we can receive the benefits of the Mormon Church, Mormon Temples, and a modern prophet.

Whooo weeee! Its gonna take a few washes to get that chapel stink outta my clothes!