Hey it's a new bunch of LDS forums....

The catch-all forum for general topics and debates. Minimal moderation. Rated PG to PG-13.
_mocnarf
_Emeritus

Post by _mocnarf »

Doesn't look like many people are posting. I find sites that just want to preach to the chior to
be rather boring.
_Bond...James Bond
_Emeritus

Post by _Bond...James Bond »

Well it appears that the posters over at ldstalk.com haven't finished chewing my butt yet....so this is in regards to john doe (the dude who called our collective here at mormondiscussions "slimy" and "scum of the earth"). Here is the entire thread from yesterday before it was deleted, just so he (and everyone else) knows exactly what was written.

Link

Sorry to be board warring Shades....well not really. This dickweed called us scum for talking about Joseph Smith's extra wives. Just so we got the facts straight.....in these (ldsforums.com ldstalk.com) forums book, truth=slimy scum....faith promoting crap=not slimy scum.

PS for Porter: That women from last night also posts at ldstalk.com....she's acting like I snuck up on her and tricked her(which I did...with the facts)
"Whatever appears to be against the Book of Mormon is going to be overturned at some time in the future. So we can be pretty open minded."-charity 3/7/07
_Dr. Shades
_Emeritus

Post by _Dr. Shades »

Bond...James Bond wrote:Sorry to be board warring Shades....well not really.

Unlike other boards, here on MormonDiscussions, board wars are acceptable. No apology necessary.
"Finally, for your rather strange idea that miracles are somehow linked to the amount of gay sexual gratification that is taking place would require that primitive Christianity was launched by gay sex, would it not?"

--Louis Midgley
_Bond...James Bond
_Emeritus

Dr. Shades wrote:

Unlike other boards, here on MormonDiscussions, board wars are acceptable. No apology necessary.

Well this really wouldn't be a board war....more like a board genocide. They're unarmed, and well there are some real veterans of board wars on this side of the aisle. I guess I should really apologize for the fact that I picked a (mini)board war with a bunch of flaccid Chapel Mormons.
Last edited by QuestionEverything on Wed Jul 25, 2007 3:24 am, edited 1 time in total.
"Whatever appears to be against the Book of Mormon is going to be overturned at some time in the future. So we can be pretty open minded."-charity 3/7/07
_Polygamy Porter
_Emeritus

Post by _Polygamy Porter »

Dr. Shades wrote:

And highly encouraged :)

SWEET JESUS!! I just crapped a statue of Joseph Smith!!

The good Doc has one of my lines in his sig!!

"No, I don't believe the missing scroll theory . . . I do believe in the missing BRAIN theory, . . ." --Polygamy Porter, 07/23/2007
_beastie
_Emeritus

Post by _beastie »

heh, clearly these folks have not been properly FARMitized, because they're openly asserting that the church's controversial history has been deliberately hidden.

It's nice to read comments from preFARMitized believers, just to assure myself that my memory about what the LDS church was like isn't that flawed.
We hate to seem like we don’t trust every nut with a story, but there’s evidence we can point to, and dance while shouting taunting phrases.

Penn & Teller

http://www.mormonmesoamerica.com
_Bond...James Bond
_Emeritus

_Mephitus
_Emeritus

Post by _Mephitus »

Yeah, on that ldstalk forum, i just got banned for calling out the issues that chapel Mormons don't know about, http://www.ldstalk.com/forums/index.php ... 9426&st=15 fun stuff eh? i didn't even break any board rules with that one.
One nice thing is, ze game of love is never called on account of darkness - Pepe Le Pew