Yediyd from LDSForums.com.

The catch-all forum for general topics and debates. Minimal moderation. Rated PG to PG-13.
_jayneedoe
_Emeritus

Post by _jayneedoe »

Bond...James Bond wrote:Most of the more disparaging comments made on the thread here were made before she started posting over there (except for PP's of course) and were more to do with going to an obvious Chapel Mormon board and dropping some of the "meat".
I know, but I couldn't get her to believe me.

When I said I "rattled the poor woman's cage" I was saying it more out of sympathy than to mock her. She probably just doesn't know that 92% of anything I say has some measure of sarcasm/joking to it.
I really tried hard to explain this to her, because I KNEW this about you. Alas, it was too late.

Jaynee
_jayneedoe
_Emeritus

Apology from Yediyd

Post by _jayneedoe »

Yediyd asked me to post the following:

You know...I did go over to that Mormon discussions board...and I owe a few apologies...One guy was defending me...and the Bond guy was mocking and gleefully bragging about the trouble that he caused...but he was never rude to me. I was angry...not by what he said to me...but by the gloat fest I came across later in their form...apparently...the gloating was not aimed at me...Excluding the knuckle dragging cretin who calls himself Polygamy Porter...So, just to clarify...I realise that Bond was doing what he felt was right in warning me of the things that he perceives as the truth...he was never rude to me...My anger with him was in the gleeful gloating he did BEFORE he even ran across me, I was wrong in taking that personally and I openly apologize to you, Bond. Also..Dr Shades, thank you for the kind things you said...

I have had enough of this thread and conversation. This will be my last post on the matter.

Yediyd
_Bond...James Bond
_Emeritus

Re: Apology from Yediyd

Post by _Bond...James Bond »

jayneedoe wrote:Yediyd asked me to post the following:

You know...I did go over to that Mormon discussions board...and I owe a few apologies...One guy was defending me...and the Bond guy was mocking and gleefully bragging about the trouble that he caused...but he was never rude to me. I was angry...not by what he said to me...but by the gloat fest I came across later in their form...apparently...the gloating was not aimed at me...Excluding the knuckle dragging cretin who calls himself Polygamy Porter...So, just to clarify...I realise that Bond was doing what he felt was right in warning me of the things that he perceives as the truth...he was never rude to me...My anger with him was in the gleeful gloating he did BEFORE he even ran across me, I was wrong in taking that personally and I openly apologize to you, Bond. Also..Dr Shades, thank you for the kind things you said...

I have had enough of this thread and conversation. This will be my last post on the matter.

Yediyd

Well it's good to hear she's getting the story straight.....no harm no foul Yediyd
(I wasn't mad at her to begin with, just wanted her to get the story straight that I'm not evangelical/or a minion of Satan).

I still owe that wanker "john doe" and the cowardly mods "Strawberry Fields" and "guiseppe" a thing or two.
"Whatever appears to be against the Book of Mormon is going to be overturned at some time in the future. So we can be pretty open minded."-charity 3/7/07
_Jason Bourne
_Emeritus

Post by _Jason Bourne »

The Mormons really need to evaluate cases like this. Had they on this particular case, they would have realized there would never be a return on the time and money invested. But at the end of the fiscal year for LDS Inc it's not about people and their lives. Its about incoming tithes. Pass them all through the turnstile in the baptismal font... we need to show growth! That is what will keep the main body of the tithe payers paying.

PP this is a damn lie. You lie like scum. You suppose this because you a a bitter angry man. You lie. LDS people honestly do care about others. It is not about tithing. This is a damned lie. You asked what for something you say to be shown as untrue. This is untrue. Cease your rant.
_Jersey Girl
_Emeritus

Post by _Jersey Girl »

jayneedoe
I was referring to those who had followed her to the site I mentioned above.

Where did people "follow" her from? From where to where? How did they follow her?
Failure is not falling down but refusing to get up.
Chinese Proverb
_jayneedoe
_Emeritus

Post by _jayneedoe »

Jersey Girl wrote:jayneedoe

Where did people "follow" her from? From where to where? How did they follow her?

Hi Jersey,

The followed her from a website called LDS Forums which is new. But I don't know how they followed her to the other website.

Bond?

Jaynee
_Jersey Girl
_Emeritus

Post by _Jersey Girl »

jayneedoe wrote:
Jersey Girl wrote:jayneedoe

Hi Jersey,

The followed her from a website called LDS Forums whicis new. But I don't know they followed her to the other website.

Bond?

Jaynee

I think what you're saying is that they posted on one board where she posted and then posted on another board where she posted. Was she the only person that they attempted to engage?
Failure is not falling down but refusing to get up.
Chinese Proverb
_Polygamy Porter
_Emeritus

Post by _Polygamy Porter »

jayneedoe wrote:
Bond...James Bond wrote:
jayneedoe wrote:
Bond...James Bond wrote:Trust me....that Joseph Smith wives thread (which I saved to my blog)

Bond, I don't see it on your blog. Are you sure it's there? Can you direct me to it?

Thanks,
Jaynee

Sorry bout that (had it saved wrong)...here it is. I could probably go in and fix it where it's easier to understand if need be.

http://mormondiscussions.com/discuss/we ... .php?e=280

Well, I didn't see anything there that was insulting. I think you guys were very good with her, and she had aid so to me earlier. Like I said, she was upset with the mocking she perceived on this board later. But overall, I just don't see the level of animosity she did.

Sigh.

Jaynee
Getting seconds on those eggs huh?
_Bond...James Bond
_Emeritus

Post by _Bond...James Bond »

Okay here's the recap:

1) I saw the link on ldstalk.com that was posted by "guiseppe" of ldsforums.com (where I had created an account so I could post a link to mormondiscussions (yeah I was doing a bit of missionary work myself ;P))

2) I started a thread here about ldsforums.com.....which snowballed into us having a good ole time until we got banned and all of our posts deleted

3) This poster yodiyd was also a poster on ldstalk.com (I didn't know she was a poster on ldstalk) who followed the link originally posted by "guiseppe" (the eunuch moderator from ldsforums) to ldsforums

4) She saw some of the stuff we were posting about joseph smith and so forth and I guess it didn't mesh with what she thought.....she then followed a post to mormondiscussions from ldstalk (that I'd posted) and saw the thread where we were dancing around the fire in our glee....or whatever

5) She got offended thinking we were talking about her (we weren't...except Porter) and started talking crap along with some of her friends on ldstalk (she wasn't really talking crap but fellow poster "john doe" thought I was "slimy" "scum" or other crap. Also Strawberry fields apparently came to mormondiscussions and found out "what I am" (Note: I'm not sure exactly what I am....Strawberry Fields was too much a puss to even tell me)

6) I naturally tried to reply on ldstalk.com, but apparently I was "queued"...so I tried to get my posts posted anyway, trying to explain stuff (not to mention answer the arguments that I was scum and so forth)......of course Strawberry Fields was too cowardly to even post any of my replies (cause they're a cowardly moderator)

7) Anyways jayneedoe played peacemaker between yodiyd and myself (which really wasn't needed because my beef was with the name calling "john doe", and the moderators (of different forums) "guiseppe" and "Strawberry Fields") They should expect some sockpuppetry in the next few days (particularly "guiseppe" at ldsforums))

That about covers it....
Last edited by QuestionEverything on Thu Jul 26, 2007 4:12 am, edited 2 times in total.
"Whatever appears to be against the Book of Mormon is going to be overturned at some time in the future. So we can be pretty open minded."-charity 3/7/07
_Polygamy Porter
_Emeritus

Post by _Polygamy Porter »

Jason Bourne wrote:

The Mormons really need to evaluate cases like this. Had they on this particular case, they would have realized there would never be a return on the time and money invested. But at the end of the fiscal year for LDS Inc it's not about people and their lives. Its about incoming tithes. Pass them all through the turnstile in the baptismal font... we need to show growth! That is what will keep the main body of the tithe payers paying.

PP this is a damn lie. You lie like scum. You suppose this because you a a bitter angry man. You lie. LDS people honestly do care about others. It is not about tithing. This is a damned lie. You asked what for something you say to be shown as untrue. This is untrue. Cease your rant.
My wife was in the RS presidency for almost two years. She saw this all the time. Women snipping about how they already helped some other woman, then the RS prez would climb down their necks and tell them it was their assignment. Then during RS prez meetings the RS prez would then bitch about both the needy sisters taking too much and the whiny assigned friends. Experiences like that helped her see inside the belly of the beast.

As for the tithing bit, baptisms(not conversions) are about that you old fool. HELLO? Do you listen while slumped with your diet Coke in front of the TV during general conference? Hinck loves to wave the membership tally in the members faces. What does that do? It keeps the unwitting members believing the lie that it is rolling forth to fill the earth... and thereby means its TRUE!! PAY MORE TITHING!!
Last edited by Ask Jeeves [Bot] on Thu Jul 26, 2007 4:07 am, edited 2 times in total.