Yediyd from LDSForums.com.

The catch-all forum for general topics and debates. Minimal moderation. Rated PG to PG-13.
_jayneedoe
_Emeritus

Post by _jayneedoe »

Polygamy Porter wrote:Pass the ketchup... jayneedoe might like it with the EGG on her face.

Lastly jayne.. I am puzzled why a convert would listen to a confessed EXMORMON... "I don't think it is good, but its true enough for you"

Yes, you would be.

Jaynee
_jayneedoe
_Emeritus

Post by _jayneedoe »

Bond...James Bond wrote:Trust me....that Joseph Smith wives thread (which I saved to my blog)

Bond, I don't see it on your blog. Are you sure it's there? Can you direct me to it?

Thanks,
Jaynee
_jayneedoe
_Emeritus

Post by _jayneedoe »

Doctor Steuss wrote:
Bond...James Bond wrote:
Doctor Steuss wrote:I was banned from LDSTalk. Figure that one out. I wonder if I’m the first Mormon to be banned from there. This is quite the crowning achievement for me. I wasn’t even banned for defending Mormonism at an Evangelical board a while back. See what happens by merely associating with you heathens over here!?!?! Guilty by association. Oh well, 'tis probably for the best.

At any rate… jayneedoe, please wish your friend the best from me. I’m sure she’ll be fine.

Edit:
I can't even view the forums anymore. What the poop is going on here? I'm kind of hurt (seriously... this kind of stings a bit).

Congrats....Step 2 (getting banned from a message board) is complete in the Mormondiscussions evil-thing-a-man-jig conversion program. Please prepare for step 3.....desentivity to using science as a blackjack and step 4, the mandatory colonic.

I feel dirty.

Dr. Steuss,

Did you notice my offer to talk to the administrator in your behalf? I'm not their favorite person, but I think I have enough clout I might have a chance of getting you approved.

It's up to you. Let me know.

Jaynee
_Bond...James Bond
_Emeritus

Post by _Bond...James Bond »

jayneedoe wrote:
Bond...James Bond wrote:Trust me....that Joseph Smith wives thread (which I saved to my blog)

Bond, I don't see it on your blog. Are you sure it's there? Can you direct me to it?

Thanks,
Jaynee

Sorry bout that (had it saved wrong)...here it is. I could probably go in and fix it where it's easier to understand if need be.

http://mormondiscussions.com/discuss/we ... .php?e=280
Last edited by QuestionEverything on Wed Jul 25, 2007 11:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Whatever appears to be against the Book of Mormon is going to be overturned at some time in the future. So we can be pretty open minded."-charity 3/7/07
_Doctor Steuss
_Emeritus

Post by _Doctor Steuss »

jayneedoe wrote:Dr. Steuss,

Did you notice my offer to talk to the administrator in your behalf? I'm not their favorite person, but I think I have enough clout I might have a chance of getting you approved.

Jaynee

Ah shucks, thank you jayneedoe. I appreciate it. I respect their decission to ban me. Although it is an LDS board, it is still a board that can be run anyway the administrator sees fit. I'm not real sure why they banned me (unless I had a typo or something in one of my posts that caused some concern... or perhaps I mentioned something I shouldn't have), but in the end Strawberryfields made a judgement call, and I'll respect it. I would like to be able to at least view threads though (which I can't even do).

But between here, and Mormonapologetics.org I probably spend enough time in online message boards.

I guess in the end, see if they are willing to at least allow me to view threads (I'm LDS, I swear [although not a very good one at times... but hey, who is?]).

Thanks,
Stu
"Some people never go crazy. What truly horrible lives they must lead." ~Charles Bukowski
_Bond...James Bond
_Emeritus

Doctor Steuss wrote:Ah shucks, thank you jayneedoe. I appreciate it. I respect their decission to ban me. Although it is an LDS board, it is still a board that can be run anyway the administrator sees fit. I'm not real sure why they banned me (unless I had a typo or something in one of my posts that caused some concern... or perhaps I mentioned something I shouldn't have), but in the end Strawberryfields made a judgement call, and I'll respect it. I would like to be able to at least view threads though (which I can't even do).

Stuess,

If you can't view threads (and they don't unblock ya)....tell me and I'll teach you the subtle art of IP tunneling.
"Whatever appears to be against the Book of Mormon is going to be overturned at some time in the future. So we can be pretty open minded."-charity 3/7/07
_jayneedoe
_Emeritus

Post by _jayneedoe »

Doctor Steuss wrote:
jayneedoe wrote:Dr. Steuss,

Jaynee

Ah shucks, thank you jayneedoe. I appreciate it. I respect their decission to ban me. Although it is an LDS board, it is still a board that can be run anyway the administrator sees fit. I'm not real sure why they banned me (unless I had a typo or something in one of my posts that caused some concern... or perhaps I mentioned something I shouldn't have), but in the end Strawberryfields made a judgement call, and I'll respect it. I would like to be able to at least view threads though (which I can't even do).

But between here, and Mormonapologetics.org I probably spend enough time in online message boards.

I guess in the end, see if they are willing to at least allow me to view threads (I'm LDS, I swear [although not a very good one at times... but hey, who is?]).

Thanks,
Stu

Hi Stu,

The reason I offer is I believe they banned you because they suspected you were part of Bond's posse (sorry Bond). That's what I could explain to the administrator, that while you do post here, you are a believing Mormon and would fit in well on the board.

So, again, if you'd like me to tell her that, I will.

Take care,
Jaynee
_jayneedoe
_Emeritus

Post by _jayneedoe »

Bond...James Bond wrote:
jayneedoe wrote:

Thanks,
Jaynee

Sorry bout that (had it saved wrong)...here it is. I could probably go in and fix it where it's easier to understand if need be.

http://mormondiscussions.com/discuss/we ... .php?e=280

Well, I didn't see anything there that was insulting. I think you guys were very good with her, and she had aid so to me earlier. Like I said, she was upset with the mocking she perceived on this board later. But overall, I just don't see the level of animosity she did.

Sigh.

Jaynee
_Bond...James Bond
_Emeritus

jayneedoe wrote:Well, I didn't see anything there that was insulting. I think you guys were very good with her, and she had aid so to me earlier. Like I said, she was upset with the mocking she perceived on this board later. But overall, I just don't see the level of animosity she did.

Sigh.

Jaynee

Most of the more disparaging comments made on the thread here were made before she started posting over there (except for PP's of course) and were more to do with going to an obvious Chapel Mormon board and dropping some of the "meat". When I said I "rattled the poor woman's cage" I was saying it more out of sympathy than to mock her. She probably just doesn't know that 92% of anything I say has some measure of sarcasm/joking to it.
_Lucretia MacEvil
_Emeritus

Post by _Lucretia MacEvil »

Polygamy Porter wrote:I remember jayneedoe being a snively whiner.

I am sure she remembers all of the details.. that's what people with grudges do.

As for say that my posts are lies, please refute my points.

And guess what? The internet is the new frontier. Wide open and harsh. If you can't run with the big dogs then stay on the porch.

PP, you really should think about backing off both Jaynee and her friend. You undermine your own credibility with your hasty and extreme accusations and lack of respect for where others are in their personal evolution. I'm a fan, but I'm constantly wanting to tell ya to just simmer down!!! Please, just simmer down!