Home Teacher Beaten With Revolver

The catch-all forum for general topics and debates. Minimal moderation. Rated PG to PG-13.
_Who Knows
_Emeritus

Post by _Who Knows »

The home teachers obviously didn't understand the scope of this guy's problems. Perhaps they should try love-bombing him. The poor guy is probably just a shell of what he used to be.
WK: "Joseph Smith asserted that the Book of Mormon peoples were the original inhabitants of the americas"
Will Schryver: "No, he didn’t." 3/19/08
Still waiting for Will to back this up...
_Bond...James Bond
_Emeritus

Post by _Bond...James Bond »

I'm sure they aimed to please, but it appears their message didn't hit the bullseye with this guy. Consequently....I consider them lucky to have escaped without suffering from any lead poisoning.
"Whatever appears to be against the Book of Mormon is going to be overturned at some time in the future. So we can be pretty open minded."-charity 3/7/07
_Dr. Shades
_Emeritus

Post by _Dr. Shades »

Personally, I wonder what triggered the man's anger. Talk about a powderkeg! He really ought to be muzzled.
"Finally, for your rather strange idea that miracles are somehow linked to the amount of gay sexual gratification that is taking place would require that primitive Christianity was launched by gay sex, would it not?"

--Louis Midgley
_KimberlyAnn
_Emeritus

Post by _KimberlyAnn »

Dr. Shades wrote:At least the old geezer only hit the home teacher with the gun. Thank goodness he didn't do something much worse with it. . .

He hit the home teacher with the gun because at his age, he probably can't shoot his load anymore.

KA
_Dr. Shades
_Emeritus

Post by _Dr. Shades »

Perhaps. But I'm guessing the home teachers were merely bringing over some church magazines.
"Finally, for your rather strange idea that miracles are somehow linked to the amount of gay sexual gratification that is taking place would require that primitive Christianity was launched by gay sex, would it not?"

--Louis Midgley
_why me
_Emeritus

Post by _why me »

Perhaps the old guy was reading RFM posts and got pissed at the church. Forums such as RFM may be construed as a hate site since it seems to instill anger in people. But only my opinion of course....
_why me
_Emeritus

Post by _why me »

KimberlyAnn wrote:
Dr. Shades wrote:At least the old geezer only hit the home teacher with the gun. Thank goodness he didn't do something much worse with it. . .

He hit the home teacher with the gun because at his age, he probably can't shoot his load anymore.

KA

Why KimberlyAnn...I am shocked at the inference of this post : - ) .....do you mean that the old man cannot shoot anymore or that old man was having problems with a different kind of load....
_Dr. Shades
_Emeritus

Post by _Dr. Shades »

why me wrote:Perhaps the old guy was reading RFM posts and got pissed at the church. Forums such as RFM may be construed as a hate site since it seems to instill anger in people. But only my opinion of course....

HOLY COW!! RAY A. WAS RIGHT!!

--Louis Midgley
_Who Knows
_Emeritus

Post by _Who Knows »

Dr. Shades wrote:
why me wrote:Perhaps the old guy was reading RFM posts and got pissed at the church. Forums such as RFM may be construed as a hate site since it seems to instill anger in people. But only my opinion of course....

HOLY COW!! RAY A. WAS RIGHT!!

Nah. They're both shootin' blanks.
WK: "Joseph Smith asserted that the Book of Mormon peoples were the original inhabitants of the americas"
Will Schryver: "No, he didn’t." 3/19/08
Still waiting for Will to back this up...
_Blixa
_Emeritus

Post by _Blixa »

I'd add something to this thread, but I don't want to bore you, or make any hollow points. But maybe the old geezer was locked in a chamber for too long and so his reaction was just semi-automatic?
From the Ernest L. Wilkinson Diaries: "ELW dreams he's spattered w/ grease. Hundreds steal his greasy pants."