Home Teacher Beaten With Revolver

The catch-all forum for general topics and debates. Minimal moderation. Rated PG to PG-13.
_Dr. Shades
_Emeritus

Post by _Dr. Shades »

I'm just glad I wasn't the receiver of his wrath. Even though I would've bolted, I don't know that I could let that one slide.
"Finally, for your rather strange idea that miracles are somehow linked to the amount of gay sexual gratification that is taking place would require that primitive Christianity was launched by gay sex, would it not?"

--Louis Midgley
_Some Schmo
_Emeritus

Post by _Some Schmo »

Do you think when his friends find out about this they'll start calling him "The Silencer?"
God belief is for people who don't want to live life on the universe's terms.
_Dr. Shades
_Emeritus

Post by _Dr. Shades »

I don't know, but while he's in court they'll probably rifle through his things.
"Finally, for your rather strange idea that miracles are somehow linked to the amount of gay sexual gratification that is taking place would require that primitive Christianity was launched by gay sex, would it not?"

--Louis Midgley
_Lucretia MacEvil
_Emeritus

Post by _Lucretia MacEvil »

Guns are the lowest form of humor :}
_Gazelam
_Emeritus

Post by _Gazelam »

Maybe he called the Home teachers over to get their official views of his wanting to go clubbing.
We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light. - Plato
_Some Schmo
_Emeritus

Post by _Some Schmo »

After this incident, I highly doubt that the victim will be so gun-ho to get his home teaching done next month.
God belief is for people who don't want to live life on the universe's terms.
_moksha
_Emeritus

Post by _moksha »

Dr. Shades wrote:Perhaps. But I'm guessing the home teachers were merely bringing over some church magazines.

Ah, kindling for the tinder box. Maybe there were no articles that struck his fancy.
Cry Heaven and let loose the Penguins of Peace
_Dr. Shades
_Emeritus

Post by _Dr. Shades »

moksha wrote:Ah, kindling for the tinder box. Maybe there were no articles that struck his fancy.

That thought had hit me, but you beat me to it.

--Louis Midgley
_Blixa
_Emeritus

Post by _Blixa »

It's hard to say. Maybe the HT's had small arms and couldn't defend themselves. Maybe the old guy had taken a lot of heat and was ready to pack his cap and zip outta there...
From the Ernest L. Wilkinson Diaries: "ELW dreams he's spattered w/ grease. Hundreds steal his greasy pants."
_Dr. Shades
_Emeritus

Post by _Dr. Shades »

One thing I still don't have a handle on: What did the home teachers say to get the guy so fired up?

But as Some Schmo hinted, the next set who gets assigned to this guy will probably recoil in horror.

--Louis Midgley