Daniel Donut Poll

The catch-all forum for general topics and debates. Minimal moderation. Rated PG to PG-13.

What kind of donut is Daniel holding?

Total votes: 0

_Jersey Girl
_Emeritus

Daniel Donut Poll

Post by _Jersey Girl »

I think it's time to press forward in our pursuit of Daniel Peterson. Daniel has responded to the Murphy debacle and Quinn allegations. There are far more pressing matters to deal with! Let's find out about that donut in his avatar! Please carefully inspect Daniel's avatar and reply to the above poll questions. And be nice about it! (You know who you are).

Daniel, please remain silent as this poll ensues so that we here can enjoy the anticipation. When all votes are in, we'll call you for verification of the donut in question even though some of us consider you an unreliable source. But what the heck, eh?

Thanks very much,

Jersey Girl
Failure is not falling down but refusing to get up.
Chinese Proverb
_Daniel Peterson
_Emeritus

Re: Daniel Donut Poll

Post by _Daniel Peterson »

Don't worry. I'll be silent.

After all, what would I have to contribute on the subject?

It's not as if I could speak with any unique information on this vital topic. No, I leave that to the board experts here.
_Jersey Girl
_Emeritus

Re: Daniel Donut Poll

Post by _Jersey Girl »

Daniel Peterson wrote:Don't worry. I'll be silent.

After all, what would I have to contribute on the subject?

It's not as if I could speak with any unique information on this vital topic. No, I leave that to the board experts here.

And you'd lie anyway, Daniel. But that won't stop us from beating that donut to death! Under no circumstances are you to attempt to skew the poll by changing your avatar!
Chinese Proverb
_barrelomonkeys
_Emeritus

Post by _barrelomonkeys »

I just don't think there's an option up there for me. I thought Daniel's donut had icing and sprinkles on the side facing him. Thus the smile. :)

_Jersey Girl
_Emeritus

Post by _Jersey Girl »

Ah, so you think Daniel is concealing the sprinkles? So monkeys goes with the "I know something you don't know" theory based on the smile on Daniels face. Ha! And that's so typical, isn't it?
Chinese Proverb
_Pokatator
_Emeritus

Post by _Pokatator »

Glazed, definately glazed, I can see it in his eyes.
_Jersey Girl
_Emeritus

Post by _Jersey Girl »

This poll has been up for a matter of minutes and collected 46 hits so far. Do I know what the viewing public is really interested in or what?
Chinese Proverb
_barrelomonkeys
_Emeritus

Jersey Girl wrote:Ah, so you think Daniel is concealing the sprinkles? So monkeys goes with the "I know something you don't know" theory based on the smile on Daniels face. Ha! And that's so typical, isn't it?

Yes, he's actually taunting us with his sprinkles and we're none the wiser!
_Jersey Girl
_Emeritus

Post by _Jersey Girl »

barrelomonkeys wrote:
Jersey Girl wrote:Ah, so you think Daniel is concealing the sprinkles? So monkeys goes with the "I know something you don't know" theory based on the smile on Daniels face. Ha! And that's so typical, isn't it?

Does that donut look air brushed to you, monkeys? Do you think Daniel altered the photo just to throw us off course? I'm thinking that looks a little too thin for Krispy Kreme.
Chinese Proverb
_barrelomonkeys
_Emeritus

Jersey Girl wrote:
barrelomonkeys wrote:

Does that donut look air brushed to you, monkeys? Do you think Daniel altered the photo just to throw us off course? I'm thinking that looks a little too thin for Krispy Kreme.

Ah, he is a wily one! Sharp eye Jersey!