Breastfeeding Babies in Church

The catch-all forum for general topics and debates. Minimal moderation. Rated PG to PG-13.
_Yoda

Re: Question for the men

Post by _Yoda »

barrelomonkeys wrote:
asbestosman wrote:
Seven wrote:As a man, does it make you uncomfortable when a woman unbuttons or lifts up her top and starts breastfeeding in front of you or does the baby feeding take away any visual stimulation that would normally be there?

I wish I could answer your question, but I'm afraid I'll have to wait until my wife starts nursing. I don't exactly look at other women's breasts nursing or otherwise.

I'd say that in general women look sexy who are trying to look sexy. I'd also venture guess that breastfeeding isn't one of those times.

Most intelligent comment on this thread.

Agreed. I know that when I was breastfeeding, I was kind of in a zone. My mind was on feeding my child. I was also normally surrounded by a diaper bag, various kiddie toys, and more often than not, my shirt had already been spit up on. Real sexy, there. LOL
_barrelomonkeys
_Emeritus

Post by _barrelomonkeys »

liz3564 wrote:
barrelomonkeys wrote:
asbestosman wrote:
Seven wrote:As a man, does it make you uncomfortable when a woman unbuttons or lifts up her top and starts breastfeeding in front of you or does the baby feeding take away any visual stimulation that would normally be there?

I wish I could answer your question, but I'm afraid I'll have to wait until my wife starts nursing. I don't exactly look at other women's breasts nursing or otherwise.

I'd say that in general women look sexy who are trying to look sexy. I'd also venture guess that breastfeeding isn't one of those times.

Agreed. I know that when I was breastfeeding, I was kind of in a zone. My mind was on feeding my child. I was also normally surrounded by a diaper bag, various kiddie toys, and more often than not, my shirt had already been spit up on. Real sexy, there. LOL

Ditto!

:D
_Hoops
_Emeritus

Post by _Hoops »

barrelomonkeys wrote:
asbestosman wrote:

I would, respectfully, disagree. While the actual act of breast feeding is neither here nor there, the sight of a woman being so incredibly feminine is quite sexy.