dr peterson says bond is a bigot

The catch-all forum for general topics and debates. Minimal moderation. Rated PG to PG-13.
_Blixa
_Emeritus

Post by _Blixa »

Yeah, but are you wee below???
From the Ernest L. Wilkinson Diaries: "ELW dreams he's spattered w/ grease. Hundreds steal his greasy pants."
_Bond...James Bond
_Emeritus

Post by _Bond...James Bond »

I admitted I was an evil bigot on MAD......although I prefer my proper name of Satan.
"Whatever appears to be against the Book of Mormon is going to be overturned at some time in the future. So we can be pretty open minded."-charity 3/7/07
_Bond...James Bond
_Emeritus

asbestosman wrote:Actually I was wondering whether "The Webelo" was Bond himself seeing as how he once had that in his tagline or something like that. My guess is that it might be one of Bond's friends.

Wait a minute....I have friends?
"Whatever appears to be against the Book of Mormon is going to be overturned at some time in the future. So we can be pretty open minded."-charity 3/7/07
_Doctor Steuss
_Emeritus

Post by _Doctor Steuss »

Bond...James Bond wrote:
asbestosman wrote:Actually I was wondering whether "The Webelo" was Bond himself seeing as how he once had that in his tagline or something like that. My guess is that it might be one of Bond's friends.

Wait a minute....I have friends?

It was a typo. Should have been "Fiends"
"Some people never go crazy. What truly horrible lives they must lead." ~Charles Bukowski
_asbestosman
_Emeritus

Post by _asbestosman »

Jersey Girl wrote:

I think Webelo is part of an internet spy ring and is a mole for something. But I ain't sayin' what and where.

Mwhahahaha!

I just noticed something interesting about Scratch's Blog. Hmmmm.

(Note, no hacking or peeping was involved).
That's General Leo. He could be my friend if he weren't my enemy.
eritis sicut dii
I support NCMO
_Yong Xi
_Emeritus

Post by _Yong Xi »

I think more than anything, DCP is merely appealing to his audience at MADB. He knows how to press the right buttons of the faithful. It's a unifying tactic.
_Gazelam
_Emeritus

Post by _Gazelam »

They're waiting for you Bond.
We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light. - Plato
_Bond...James Bond
_Emeritus

Gazelam wrote:[image snip]

They're waiting for you Bond.

I took that photo....
_Dr. Shades
_Emeritus

Post by _Dr. Shades »

Blixa wrote:Yeah, but are you wee below???

LOL, Blixa!
"Finally, for your rather strange idea that miracles are somehow linked to the amount of gay sexual gratification that is taking place would require that primitive Christianity was launched by gay sex, would it not?"

--Louis Midgley
_Yoda

Post by _Yoda »

For what it's worth, Bond and Webelo have different IP addresses.