Farewell Mister Scratch?

The catch-all forum for general topics and debates. Minimal moderation. Rated PG to PG-13.
_Daniel Peterson
_Emeritus

Post by _Daniel Peterson »

I wonder if he's moved in across the street with a powerful pair of binoculars mounted on a tripod. He's probably going through my trash can right now.
_moksha
_Emeritus

Post by _moksha »

Daniel Peterson wrote: He's probably going through my trash can right now.

No doubt covered head to toe in powdered sugar and chocolate glaze. Take the hose out front and help him clean up.
Cry Heaven and let loose the Penguins of Peace
_Blixa
_Emeritus

Post by _Blixa »

Arnold Friend....*shudder*
From the Ernest L. Wilkinson Diaries: "ELW dreams he's spattered w/ grease. Hundreds steal his greasy pants."
_KimberlyAnn
_Emeritus

Post by _KimberlyAnn »

Blixa wrote:Arnold Friend....*shudder*

Arnold Friend, the moniker, not the poster, gives me the willies, too. Is he the antagonist in a book or review I've read? An evil character in a movie or a play? I can't place that name, but it's familiar...

KA
_barrelomonkeys
_Emeritus

Post by _barrelomonkeys »

_Arnold Friend
_Emeritus

Post by _Arnold Friend »

KimberlyAnn wrote:

Arnold Friend, the moniker, not the poster, gives me the willies, too. Is he the antagonist in a book or review I've read? An evil character in a movie or a play? I can't place that name, but it's familiar...

KA

Unfortunately, I've heard this before. :( I can't help the name my parents gave me! It's the same as that episode of "Seinfeld" where Elaine is dating the guy named "Joel Rifkin."
_Hoops
_Emeritus

Post by _Hoops »

liz3564 wrote:Well, Scratchie, if you're still lurking here, I wish you the best, and hope you decide to return to us.

You will be missed!

*HUGS*

OK, guys, there is a new spot open in our male harem. Please line up outside the Goddess suite door. Jersey Girl and I will be taking new applications.

;)

What does need to apply? What quals are you looking for? And how can I better my chances?
_Bond...James Bond
_Emeritus

Post by _Bond...James Bond »

KimberlyAnn wrote:

KA

It's fairly close to Lewis Friend....which was the name given by Hannibal Lector for the serial killer Buffalo Bill in The Silence of the Lambs.
"Whatever appears to be against the Book of Mormon is going to be overturned at some time in the future. So we can be pretty open minded."-charity 3/7/07
_moksha
_Emeritus

Post by _moksha »

Have you thought of changing it to Fred E. Kruger?
Cry Heaven and let loose the Penguins of Peace
_asbestosman
_Emeritus

Post by _asbestosman »

Arnold Friend wrote:I can't help the name my parents gave me!

I know what you mean.

Except my parents didn't name me asbestosman.
That's General Leo. He could be my friend if he weren't my enemy.
eritis sicut dii
I support NCMO