Farewell Mister Scratch?

The catch-all forum for general topics and debates. Minimal moderation. Rated PG to PG-13.
_asbestosman
_Emeritus

Farewell Mister Scratch?

Post by _asbestosman »

I just noticed this on Scratch's blog:
Judge Boxmeister wrote:Mister Scratch is going on a small vacation. To be more exact, he has been tracked to a small structure in the mountains of Afghanistan by the SCMC and is now a fugitive from the Danites. Never fear though as AF, The Webelo, and myself shall continue in Scratch's blogging footsteps. Wish him luck in his run from vigilante justice.

Also interesting is that Judge Boxmeister, and The Webelo were registered today whereas Arnold Friend (AF) registered yesterday. I'm not convinced that they're Scratch's sockpuppets, but I suspect they know each other from elsewhere else why can these newbies all contribute to Scratch's blog.

Furthermore I'm curious as to why Scratch has decided to leave. All sorts of wild speculations come to my head which I fortunately just erased.

Anyhow, I wish him well.
Last edited by Analytics on Fri Aug 10, 2007 1:59 am, edited 2 times in total.
That's General Leo. He could be my friend if he weren't my enemy.
eritis sicut dii
I support NCMO
_moksha
_Emeritus

Post by _moksha »

Perhaps Scratch has been taken into Church custody...
Cry Heaven and let loose the Penguins of Peace
_Bond...James Bond
_Emeritus

Post by _Bond...James Bond »

Where's Madame Fancher?

And I hadn't noticed that Arnold Friend=AF reference....
"Whatever appears to be against the Book of Mormon is going to be overturned at some time in the future. So we can be pretty open minded."-charity 3/7/07
_barrelomonkeys
_Emeritus

Post by _barrelomonkeys »

Well there goes the majority of the rumor, intrigue, and paranoia on the board. Someone pass Tarski a thai stick so he can get this place jumping again.

Farewell "Mr." Scratch. ;)
_Gadianton
_Emeritus

Post by _Gadianton »

Fitting. For every question Scratch answered he raised three new ones. I'm confident wherever scratch is, there also is also a pool of water and a seismograph.
Lou Midgley 08/20/2020: "...meat wad," and "cockroach" are pithy descriptions of human beings used by gemli? They were not fashioned by Professor Peterson.

LM 11/23/2018: one can explain away the soul of human beings...as...a Meat Unit, to use Professor Peterson's clever derogatory description of gemli's ideology.
_Bond...James Bond
_Emeritus

Post by _Bond...James Bond »

Gadianton wrote:Fitting. For every question Scratch answered he raised three new ones. I'm confident wherever scratch is, there also is also a pool of water and a seismograph.

Maybe he's a Hydra. Anyone got a torch so we can cauterize those decapitated heads?
"Whatever appears to be against the Book of Mormon is going to be overturned at some time in the future. So we can be pretty open minded."-charity 3/7/07
_The Nehor
_Emeritus

Post by _The Nehor »

Bond...James Bond wrote:
Gadianton wrote:Fitting. For every question Scratch answered he raised three new ones. I'm confident wherever scratch is, there also is also a pool of water and a seismograph.

Maybe he's a Hydra. Anyone got a torch so we can cauterize those decapitated heads?

If Hercules has taught us anything it is that the best way to kill a hydra is to let it eat you then cut your way out of it's throat. Amateur monster killers (sigh) :)
"Surely he knows that DCP, The Nehor, Lamanite, and other key apologists..." -Scratch clarifying my status in apologetics
"I admit it; I'm a petty, petty man." -Some Schmo
_moksha
_Emeritus

Post by _moksha »

If any of you have any Scratch sightings, this would be a good place to record them. Elvis always has a way of turning up in the most unexpected places, so who knows?
Cry Heaven and let loose the Penguins of Peace
_Yoda

Post by _Yoda »

Well, Scratchie, if you're still lurking here, I wish you the best, and hope you decide to return to us.

You will be missed!

*HUGS*

OK, guys, there is a new spot open in our male harem. Please line up outside the Goddess suite door. Jersey Girl and I will be taking new applications.

;)
_Gazelam
_Emeritus

Post by _Gazelam »

He/she will be missed
We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light. - Plato