Congratulations to BARRELOMONKEYS for reaching Godhood

The catch-all forum for general topics and debates. Minimal moderation. Rated PG to PG-13.
_barrelomonkeys
_Emeritus

Post by _barrelomonkeys »

I think I may have broken any record. There needs to be a 12 step program for me.

In my defense (so no one worries I spend too much time composing my nonsensical ramblings) most of my posts consist of ---> :P

And things I ramble on about and then ask a moderator to delete. :)
_Bond...James Bond
_Emeritus

Post by _Bond...James Bond »

http://www.mormondiscussions.com/discus ... .php?e=293

Here's a new blog feature on my blog that lists the gods and goddesses, their announcement threads, and the date (or close too the date) they got 1000 posts.
"Whatever appears to be against the Book of Mormon is going to be overturned at some time in the future. So we can be pretty open minded."-charity 3/7/07
_asbestosman
_Emeritus

Post by _asbestosman »

Bond...James Bond wrote:http://www.mormondiscussions.com/discuss/weblog_entry.php?e=293

Here's a new blog feature on my blog that lists the gods and goddesses, their announcement threads, and the date (or close too the date) they got 1000 posts.

Wow, you (Bond) were number 7. Quite fitting that.

Congrats to Book of Mormon. Every time I see your psuedo-initials I think of the Book of Mormon. I leave it to you to decide which part.
That's General Leo. He could be my friend if he weren't my enemy.
eritis sicut dii
I support NCMO
_barrelomonkeys
_Emeritus

Post by _barrelomonkeys »

asbestosman wrote:
Bond...James Bond wrote:http://www.mormondiscussions.com/discuss/weblog_entry.php?e=293

Wow, you (Bond) were number 7. Quite fitting that.

Congrats to Book of Mormon. Every time I see your psuedo-initials I think of the Book of Mormon. I leave it to you to decide which part.

You know what? I didn't do the Book of Mormon on purpose! It didn't even cross my mind.

I'm a bit nervous about which part you think of... best I not know. :)
_moksha
_Emeritus

Post by _moksha »

Congratulations Barrels, this will be a day you can tell your Grandchildren about. Shout it from the roof tops. Take it to the streets. You have run the Shades gauntlet and been successful.

Will you give us a speech?
Cry Heaven and let loose the Penguins of Peace
_Blixa
_Emeritus

Post by _Blixa »

So runtu is the grandaddy of us all and Nehor and I are "god-day" twins!
From the Ernest L. Wilkinson Diaries: "ELW dreams he's spattered w/ grease. Hundreds steal his greasy pants."
_Yoda

Post by _Yoda »

Congrats, Book of Mormon!

Please join us in the Goddess suite!

:)
_Lucretia MacEvil
_Emeritus

Post by _Lucretia MacEvil »

Your first 1000 posts have been a pleasure to read and no doubt so will the next 1000!

Is this some kind of a time record or what? At my rate I'll be another couple of years to join you.
_Dr. Shades
_Emeritus

Post by _Dr. Shades »

I'm quite sure that barrelomonkeys holds the record for fastest ascension to godhood.
"Finally, for your rather strange idea that miracles are somehow linked to the amount of gay sexual gratification that is taking place would require that primitive Christianity was launched by gay sex, would it not?"

--Louis Midgley
_asbestosman
_Emeritus

Post by _asbestosman »

Dr. Shades wrote:I'm quite sure that barrelomonkeys holds the record for fastest ascension to godhood.

Does that mean she died before the age of accountability? ;)
That's General Leo. He could be my friend if he weren't my enemy.
eritis sicut dii
I support NCMO